College Graduate (BA) looking for work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Miller311 in Nashville, Tennessee

40 months ago

I am a recent college graduate from Nebraska and i am looking for work in Nashville. I graduated with a psychology degree and have focused on research and data analysis my entire undergraduate career. I am highly skilled data analysis and have presented research at numerous conferences around the United States. I live in the Hermitage area and was looking for work. I have experience in retail stores with customer service and have worked at Bureau of Sociological Research doing data collection/analysis and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln doing research. Please let me know if anyone has any idea or any job offerings for I am looking for immediate work!!

Thanks!
Nick

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Denise in Brentwood, Tennessee

40 months ago

Hello,
It seems you have quite a lot of experience and are a real go-getter. If you have a desire to do something a little different, but is very rewarding, let me know. I am always looking for quality people to help me expand our business across the U.S. It is the field of dermatology. It can be part or full time. It is commissioned based but is lucrative. If this interests you just contact me. Otherwise, I wish you well in your job search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.