Moving to Nashville!!!! (hopefully)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Shanna in Bradenton, Florida

84 months ago

Hello,

I did write an earlier post about hopefully moving to Nashville. I am trying to find a job in Property Management I have 8 years into it and I work at apartment communities If you can help me in t his department that would be excellent. We will be coming up there soon to look around at the areas up there and then decide which neighborhood we want to live in. We want to get into a rent to own or lease option to start out, If anyone can help with that. We also need to find a job for my hubby he is does escavating work (heavy equipment) He owns his own machines if that helps too. Any help would be appreciated in getting us up there. We are moving from Florida and are just so excited to get out of here!!!

Many Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jaytee-nashville in Nashville, Tennessee

84 months ago

Shanna in Bradenton, Florida said: Hello,

I did write an earlier post about hopefully moving to Nashville. I am trying to find a job in Property Management I have 8 years into it and I work at apartment communities If you can help me in t his department that would be excellent. We will be coming up there soon to look around at the areas up there and then decide which neighborhood we want to live in. We want to get into a rent to own or lease option to start out, If anyone can help with that. We also need to find a job for my hubby he is does escavating work (heavy equipment) He owns his own machines if that helps too. Any help would be appreciated in getting us up there. We are moving from Florida and are just so excited to get out of here!!!

Many Thanks!

When you say property management,are you experienced in apartment communities.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jaytee-nashville in Nashville, Tennessee

84 months ago

jaytee-nashville in Nashville, Tennessee said: When you say property management,are you experienced in apartment communities.

im sorry, i just read you did say apartment community. what kind of price range are you looking to stay around each month for rent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shanna in Bradenton, Florida

84 months ago

Well I would work at the property, however I would not need to live on site. We want to rent a house preferably rent to own and stay under $1350 monthly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jaytee-nashville in Nashville, Tennessee

84 months ago

Hey Shanna. I understand not living on property. Do you know which area of nashville you are looking to move to. If you have any questions or need suggestions i may be able to help. I am in the relocation business now. what is your email address im going to send you a link with available apartment jobs in Nashville.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

shanna in Bradenton, Florida

84 months ago

jaytee-nashville in Nashville, Tennessee said: Hey Shanna. I understand not living on property. Do you know which area of nashville you are looking to move to. If you have any questions or need suggestions i may be able to help. I am in the relocation business now. what is your email address im going to send you a link with available apartment jobs in Nashville.

Thanks! I appreciate that. My email is Shanna2579@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kristen Ten Eyck in Denton, Texas

80 months ago

I am also looking to move to the nashville area in dec(If a job opens up I can move sooner). I am recent graduate in Communication Studies .I have an excellent resume and I am looking to get my start in the PR/ Coporate Communications sector . Please let me know how to go about job openings in the near future .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

powerforpurpose@comcast.net in Franklin, Tennessee

70 months ago

Kristen Ten Eyck in Denton, Texas said: I am also looking to move to the nashville area in dec(If a job opens up I can move sooner). I am recent graduate in Communication Studies .I have an excellent resume and I am looking to get my start in the PR/ Coporate Communications sector . Please let me know how to go about job openings in the near future .

I can help with a job for the right individual. I have a ground floor business that is sweeping across the country. I want to expand and am looking for the right person to join me. You must be a self starter and motivated. Contact me if you would like additional information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Chuck in Dearborn Heights, Michigan

70 months ago

cool nice job moving there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BREWER@SHSU.EDU in Huntsville, Texas

70 months ago

I really want to work in Customer service or communications
I have worked at and still am (Sam Houston State)

lots of communication skills, project skills, and excellent customer service - end service etc

Nashville is my home and I so want to return

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Village West in Nashville, Tennessee

51 months ago

Shanna in Bradenton, Florida said: Hello,

I did write an earlier post about hopefully moving to Nashville. I am trying to find a job in Property Management I have 8 years into it and I work at apartment communities If you can help me in t his department that would be excellent. We will be coming up there soon to look around at the areas up there and then decide which neighborhood we want to live in. We want to get into a rent to own or lease option to start out, If anyone can help with that. We also need to find a job for my hubby he is does escavating work (heavy equipment) He owns his own machines if that helps too. Any help would be appreciated in getting us up there. We are moving from Florida and are just so excited to get out of here!!!

Many Thanks!

We are currently hiring for a leasing consultant. I am not sure if you are over qualified for this position but, please e-msil me at villagewest@volunteerproperties.net to let me know if you might be interested in the position. The job also requires that you speak fluent Spanish.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tina in Columbus, Ohio

43 months ago

I will be moving to Nashville by the end of June.I am an MBA graduate seeking meaningful employment. I have worked in customer service, higher education, collections and hospitality.

I would like to find a townhouse if possible in the 37211 or 37210 area code. Preferably a two bedroom for $650. Can anyone help? Much appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.