In Search of Job Opportunities In Nashville

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

William Rader in Knoxville, Tennessee

68 months ago

I am looking to relocate to Nashville and am in search of a job. I am an Electrical Engineer that has extensive knowledge in starting and operating a low voltage business from design, installation management, generating sales, follow-up, new technology development and client relations. Any help or leads would be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (102) Reply - Report abuse

bev_whetstone@hotmail.com in Lansing, Michigan

67 months ago

I am looking to relocate to Tennessee as soon as possible. I am currently working as a Quality Supervisor in a blow mold facility.
I am in search of a full time job preferably around Ridge top TN.
Any help or leads would be very much appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (63) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

powerforpurpose@comcast.net in Franklin, Tennessee

67 months ago

bev_whetstone@hotmail.com in Lansing, Michigan said: I am looking to relocate to Tennessee as soon as possible. I am currently working as a Quality Supervisor in a blow mold facility.
I am in search of a full time job preferably around Ridge top TN.
Any help or leads would be very much appreciated.

Hi Bev,

I just recently moved to Tennessee from Michigan. I have started with a ground floor company and am looking to expand my executive team. This position can be done anywhere in the United States. I have partnered with the Doctors who created Proactiv, the #1 selling acne regime in our country and we are expanding nationwide to address sundamage across the country. (An even bigger problem) If you would like more information please contact me. P.S. I love Tennessee! Denise

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.