still looking

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

carlab in Nashville, Tennessee

63 months ago

hello my name is Carla and i have been looking for a job for over 6 months i prefer to work in the hotel business but at this point i would take anything. i consider myself to be a great cleaner and given the chance i can become a great asst to your team.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

power for a purpose in Franklin, Tennessee

62 months ago

Hello,
I saw your posting and thought I would contact you to see if you have any interest in the job position I have available. I have partnered with the same great doctors who created Proactiv, the #1 selling acne regime in our country. We are expanding a new direct selling company across the U.S. and are looking for specific people to help us. The job responsibilities would include sales/management. This is a home-based position, allowing you to work around family and other commitments. This is a commission based income with bonuses.
If you have an interest in finding out more about this business, contact me and I will share more details with you. If this does not interest you, I wish you well as you continue your search. In addition, you can pass this along to others that it may be a fit for and I will gladly help them.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Denise

62 months ago

Hello,yes i would like to know more about this position could you please give more details.

power for a purpose in Franklin, Tennessee

62 months ago

Would you like to set up a phone interview? I can give you all of the details then. Send me your email and then we can exchange phone numbers. Thanks.

62 months ago

could you please make the phone interview for after 7pm Monday- Friday.@larrycarla@att.net

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.