Fraudulent NYC employment agencies

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 1753)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

tasha in New York, New York

84 months ago

i went there and they wanted 179 dollars from me i knew it was bull there is no addrss or nothing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (92) / No (26) Reply - Report abuse

JMS in Bronx, New York

80 months ago

It is sad how this is the only source of information I have been able to find on the world wide web on RTCE INC.! I was fortunate to find this, rather then not find anything as I didn't for "Urban Dynamics" aka "Security Associates." These agencis in total took $1000.00 dollars from me. They are most definately guilty of fraud & false advertising! This is how?:

"In the broadest sense, a fraud is a deception made for personal gain. The specific legal definition varies by legal jurisdiction. Fraud is a crime, and is also a civil law violation. Many hoaxes are fraudulent, although those not made for personal gain are not technically frauds. Defrauding people of money is presumably the most common type of fraud, but there have also been many fraudulent "discoveries" in art, archaeology, and science."

Here are some terms to help you out!:

"Deception is the act of convincing another to believe information that is not true, or not the whole truth as in certain types of half-truths. Deception involves concepts like propaganda, distraction and/or concealment. Fiction, while sometimes manipulative, is not a deception unless it is portrayed as the whole truth. In many cases it is difficult to distinguish deception from providing unintentionally wrong information. One of the reasons for this is that a person or an entire organization may be self-deceived."

"A confidence trick or confidence game, also known as a con, scam, swindle, grift, bunko, flim flam, or scheme, is an attempt to swindle a person or persons (known as the "mark" or sometimes "griftee") which involves gaining his or her confidence. (For confidence tricks dealing with information theft or computers see social engineering.)"

"An advance-fee fraud is a confidence trick in which the target is persuaded to advance relatively small sums of money in the hope of realizing a much larger gain."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (63) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

xtina in New York, New York

80 months ago

So my boyfriend received a flyer about the security positions and to call "Mr. Moody". He called and they gave him all this information, so I decided to google the name of the company and came across all this sh*t about their fraud. I decided to call in myself to see what they were offering, etc. When I spoke to the woman, I asked her some basic information and then decided to hit her with "What's the name of your company" and then when she provided it to me, I hit her back with "You guys know you're listed on the internet as being FRAUDULENT and responsible for RIPPING PEOPLE OFF OF THEIR MONEY?!!" I then hung up on her. 15 minutes later, they called my work phone and left me this message "Now we know who you are..." as IF they are going to do anything. PEOPLE BEWARE!!! Don't pay them ANYTHING and dont be fooled by their advertisement!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (103) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

lisa in Brooklyn, New York

80 months ago

i wanted to apply for a security job i have a license and my 8 hour certificate when i called this company cp international they told me in order for me to get a job i need the fire guard certificate and that they don't do retail security. now i never had a retail security job my jobs was in nursing homes and buildings thrue agency the job was fill ins now this man told me to meet him at a starbucks and bring 150.00 dollars that was nowhere near the office address that was given to me right their i smelled a rat what can we do about this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (66) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

tbest

80 months ago

They just called me. A lady named ms. Deaf. She told me to bring 80 dollars for the background check and my uniform. A background check is free people, so is a uniform, so is fingerprints, so is training for the company. I've been doing security for a while and I already know that you should haven't to pay a company to work for them. What's the point of you spending money to make money? This is not a small or personal owned business you don't have to spend your money to get more or the same in return. All they do is change their names and the name of the company. Its all bull doody. Don't go for it because its not worth your time nor money. Somebody call HELP ME HOWARD on these people quick. Lol! Have a blessed day everyone. Lata

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (82) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

kiki

78 months ago

I went on a interview 2day n payed 80 dollars should I get my money back

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (157) / No (33) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in New York, New York

78 months ago

Hello everyone...I just want to speak out against this fraud company job placement agency in New York in the "Employment Guide" advertised in the newspaper, "URBAN DYNAMICS SECURITY"....their is a fraud man named "Mr. Scott". He is definately smooth in his talk and can persuade just about anyone who is new to the business and even experiences in security such as myself. He promises the world to you but in fact he just makes you wait and wait and wait to get a response....you go through job interviews and see people but in return you get nothing but headaches....I requested a refund and as soon as I just said listen I ran out of patience (waited 4 days to be called back) he says "come to the office and get your 100 dollars). I in fact paid him 130 bucks but 30 dollars he states goes to UPSTATE ALBANy (lier, to his pocket!!!!!).

URBAN DYNAMICS SECURITY....A HOAX, A LIE, A SCHEME, don't TRUST what YOU READ most of the times....."IF IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE....IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (78) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

mousso

78 months ago

All of them are lies don't trust them because the only want to make money and most of this schools are not agree(aprooved )it's a serious problem

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ANONYMOUS in Brooklyn, New York

78 months ago

kiki said: I went on a interview 2day n payed 80 dollars should I get my money back

YES, obtain a copy of the receipt, make a photocopy, tell them you changed your mind and are no longer interested....you should not pay money to get a job, they are hustling you in the coporate style just like the hustlers hustle individuals in the street corners with bootleg merchandise, these cons are hustling you with their bootleg words and false promises....forget agencies, they are stealers!!!!!! They will make you believe anything if you are gulliable....they will get you...so use your mind your bst computer.....get a full refund back!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

d on long island in East Meadow, New York

76 months ago

I was on an interview for RTCE security. The interview went very well (as described above). I was offered a position, once I was compliant with NYS certifications through their courses.

I was able to find these listings when searching for the company online:
www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/294/RipOff0294713.htm
www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/271/RipOff0271414.htm
www.indeed.com/forum/loc/New-York-New-York/05390c183c137e1876784503

They are listed here as well:
www.criminaljustice.state.ny.us/ops/docs/sgtraining/pubs/sgpapprovedschls.pdf

I do believe they are a legitimate training operation and I even saw someone in an all blue RTCE security uniform. I am however questioning whether or not they actually employ people.

I did call them back, before going to any further courses, brought this information to their attention and was assured that I was being offered a position according to what was discussed during the interview.

I also believe the possibility that these were posts made by someone who either failed a drug or background check, or got fired and was disgruntled, then decided to say as many bad things as possible.

I need to know if anyone has checked them out with the BBB or if they have any legitimate information on the company that can help me out.

Also, has anyone been in any NYC buildings or properties with RTCE people working there and spoken with them?

Any info is much appreciated, post back here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Fuentes in Bronx, New York

75 months ago

CP INTERNATIONAL is a scam!!! watch out! First you call and leave a message, then they call you back and tell you you have to bring 75.00 dollars and once you go there they ask you to pay 304.00 for the security lisence....then when the time comes for you to get the job you get NOTHING!!! they take your money and then they say that is non-refundable. the lady that calls goes under the name of "Ms. Sweet" and the "co-owner" of the company is called "Mr. Rodriguez" KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN with this agency they only want your money and once they have it they treat you like trash!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

marissa in New York, New York

74 months ago

ok, so albany should be in the lawsuit also because you have to pay for your licence too. OMG this is the funniest forum ever. I wish I worked for them because they do a splendid job. So you're saying college is a fraud too, cuz you have to pay for a degree and they dont guarantee you a job!! All of you are here saying that they took your money, thats false, because when you go for an interview they give you a contract IN WHICH CLEARLY SAYS THAT YOU'RE PAYING FOR YOUR CERTIFICATIONS AND NOT FOR A JOB!
You're making 14/hr because of the certifications you got, get that straight. Someone as intelligent as "you" should of known that It was a sarcastic exaggeration when I mentioned the $5/hr. lol. I want to make this clear. YOU WILL NOT GET A SECURITY JOB WITHOUT CERTIFICATIONS WHICH YOU HAVE TO PAY YOURSELF OR THEY TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR PAYCHECK IF YOU'VE BEEN ACCEPTED TO WORK!

So Lisa, I would love it if you invited me to court whenever you file the lawsuit...Im a law student and honest to say that the judge will only look at you and smile right after he looks at the contract you signed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (36) Reply - Report abuse

Live in Queens

74 months ago

d on long island in East Meadow, New York said: I was on an interview for RTCE security. The interview went very well (as described above). I was offered a position, once I was compliant with NYS certifications through their courses.

I was able to find these listings when searching for the company online:

They are listed here as well:

I do believe they are a legitimate training operation and I even saw someone in an all blue RTCE security uniform. I am however questioning whether or not they actually employ people.

I did call them back, before going to any further courses, brought this information to their attention and was assured that I was being offered a position according to what was discussed during the interview.

I also believe the possibility that these were posts made by someone who either failed a drug or background check, or got fired and was disgruntled, then decided to say as many bad things as possible.

I need to know if anyone has checked them out with the BBB or if they have any legitimate information on the company that can help me out.

Also, has anyone been in any NYC buildings or properties with RTCE people working there and spoken with them?

Any info is much appreciated, post back here.

They are a real school. They are not a security company. They have contact with manager from different companies that hire their trainee only.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Live in Queens

74 months ago

S.H. in Ozone Park, New York said: I also like everyone else on this site went on numerous interviews and came by both RTCE and Urban Dynamics which is located on 5th Ave. and 42nd St. I got my 8...16 hrs and Fire Guard Classes and they were suppose to place me and NEVER did...My representative was a Mr. Rodriguez...Then I went to RTCE to get a job on my own and a Mr. Henry was suppose to help me and he asked for $100.00 for background check...Urban Dynamics took $324.00 for the classes and I NEVER found a job at either places...I dont know whats going on...But Can someone help me get my money back or a job??? :((((

You should return to Urban Dynamic and demand that they keep their word and find you a job. Many other have return and gotten a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

If you do not have a security license then yes you will have to pay 135.00 they will take that out of your check each time you get paid to pay it off. you have to pay 25.00 for your 8 hr certificate just to get you working If you already have your license,8 and 16 certificate then you should not have to pay for work that is what the scammers have been doing to the people who have license they will say we need 80.00 or 125.00 deposit and then they promise you a job beware of the mr scotts,ms maria,any thing with mr or ms and make sure it is not a cell phone number. if they can't meet you in the correct company they are representing then don't go on the interview these scammers have ads in the daily news,the employment guide,ny post you name it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

JMS in Bronx, New York

74 months ago

marissa everything you say i can argue back. go for it bitchh!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

i know thats right speak your peace jms rtce is a scam and i know it i live in nyc to its only a few real security companies around and they are not hiring right now and why would i come all the way to yonkers just to work in a warehouse you cannot be foreal it will take me hours on the train to get their i'm looking to work with in the new york city area where i live it is better for me and my small child.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jocelyn in Bergenfield, New Jersey

74 months ago

A background check is the standard proceeding for any other kind of job that you apply for. I know because I work in HUMAN RESOURCES. So then WHY, is it NOT free when you apply for a security position? NO POSITIONS SHOULD REQUIRE THAT YOU PAY UP FRONT FOR ANYTHING. However, if you are paying for "Certifications to work", not the actual job, then that might be different.

Whichever way you look at it, most of these things are SCAMS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

JMS in Bronx, New York

74 months ago

Marrisa listen up. I have been employeed for times after that. a min. wage job. then a 10 dollar an hour job. now starbucks! & Resturant Ass. which pays me 19 an hour! I got a job bitchh. I'm just mad what their doing to others. I don't even care about my money. You have no heart if you believe what their doing is right.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

this is what i will do i will start up a petition then i will come back and let everyone know where to go and sign it at we need many people as possible i wil do this today i will be back with moore information jms don't worry that person who is arguing with you is 1 of the scammers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

marissa is the scammer in manhattan thats been lowering people to pay $80.00 what you don't understand marissa is i already have a security license i said people should not have to pay any money if they are already licensed is what you don't understand we are certified why do you want 80 or 125.00 just to get put to work you do not pay for employment here in america if you are from america i don't think you are

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Omar in Brooklyn, New York

74 months ago

Lisa what school did you attend to get your certs for work?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Brownone in Brooklyn, New York

74 months ago

41-21 29th st queens,NY .Thank od for google and these things called brain cells we have in our heads.i do a lot financially @ my age, therefore i need extra funds to stay fly.. lol .. so.. i start to apply and call different companies in the classified looking for work.. one night i recieved a phone call from "Ms. Sanchez" regarding a job as a security guard.. she made it sound so lovely but, she sold herself out because she made it sound tooooooo great.. naturally im a skeptical person. I work during the day and she made everything seem too easy. Word of advice "ms. Sanchez" dont come across so "accomadating"!!! she says, " yes, bring your ID, SS card, and Diploma! and because you have a diploma you get to start @ $14.00 an hr. Ha a diploma isnt an associates degree sweety.. And,these days an associates is like having your high school diploma because you get starting wages @ about 12 depending on the job.. Employers pay more for experience. Another reason i doubted was because she gave me directions to the "T" on how to get there.. But hello you dumb broad... Can i get a company name..?? let me not get black on this hoe. oops i already did. All in all , i thank the lord i did my research before i took the trip.. and she better be happy also."no this isnt a threat. But someone has to do something about this. what about those who dont have access to the internet world... so i think monday will be help me howard day. Ms snachez be happy you missed this play baby. it wouldve been your last hon. Believe u me cause i have higher power with pray.. There are also sources such as the Better Buisness Bureau where u can check and if the company is not on the list.. most likely they're out to do you wrong. One more piece of advice.. Never pay to get paid.. Unless its wall st or for school such as college tuition etc. They are supposed to compensate u for all your hard work not u pay them to work for them..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

after posting i read some more postings.... Ok so yes u may have to pay to be certified if the company doesnt provide some type of plan.. But if thats the case make sure the company is legit.. once again i promote "Better Buisness Bureau." Do research find out if the job is legit.. And as for the lady wit the board of ed. Come on thats a state position.. Thats not a building on a side street saying give us your money. Thats a whole organization.. In every state so if they say pay.. yes u pay for that type of training, but thats not a comparision. But, another point i read on was about the bsckground checks and every job ive had that had to do one never ask me to pay. Neither did they ask me to pay for fingerprinting. Even temp jobs with agencies. so thats a no go right there.. Just whole thing is just a big mess. and as for R.T.C.E.. in queens with "ms. Sanchez" im going to check you out real nicely.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

This website doesnt allow phone #'s but im telling all you people out there.. do your research before.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

Omar in Brooklyn, New York said: Lisa what school did you attend to get your certs for work?[/QUOTE sorry for the late response i attended security investigative school its right across the street from port authority on 8th ave manhattan ny you cannot miss it they hold classes every week and they only charge 25.00 for certificate once you start working under the certificate what ever job you get they will take little money out your check every week and that will cover your license witch is 135.00 i got my license in the mail with in 3 months so don't listen when they tell you you have to pay for employment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

yes marrissa is somebody from the company you don't pay for employment in america. unless your paying for your licesne or certificate witch is only 25.00 for certificate and 135.00 for license and they will take that out of your check each week you get paid i just don't know what to say any moore i wind up getting a job but not in security its a shame these cons are posted in the daily news, ny post,employment guide we the people against nyc security fraud action needed but everyone has to come together so that we can do something how many are willing to get together so they won't con another person.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JMS in Bronx, New York

73 months ago

I'm with it to go to the office & OD! Marissa's a corn because I would understand if they said there an agency but they don't they call you for a job interview then offer you a job then b.s. when if there honestly an agency just promoting jobs out there and refering you to it thats not placement! thats a referal that u can get off monster.com or any other place for free.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

HJB in Bronx, New York

73 months ago

JMS in Bronx, New York said: I'm with it to go to the office & OD! Marissa's a corn because I would understand if they said there an agency but they don't they call you for a job interview then offer you a job then b.s. when if there honestly an agency just promoting jobs out there and refering you to it thats not placement! thats a referal that u can get off monster.com or any other place for free.

what's up Iam new to these security thing and I've been listing to this and I believe I got ripped off that gotdamn RTCE IS bullcrap!! I went to a fire guard class I didn't even take a test you just get a certificate damn IAM glad I didn't play the full balance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

HJB in Bronx, New York

73 months ago

HJB in Bronx, New York said: what's up Iam new to these security thing and I've been listing to this and I believe I got ripped off that gotdamn RTCE IS bullcrap!! I went to a fire guard class I didn't even take a test you just get a certificate damn IAM glad I didn't play the full balance.

also they didn't even gave me the certificate because I didn't play the full 149 dollars also watch out for these other company first security they ask for money too!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

JMS in Bronx, New York

73 months ago

Damn I bet you didn;t know you could of did all of that for cheap. that they really didn't do anything. also that you don't know your rights. also that your a bold face liar because why would you search for rtce? unless you were working for them. corn.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

for 2500 dollars you dummy, I paid 25.00 for my certificate and 135.00 for my license and they took it out
of my check each week you get paid. I think you are just telling stories you are one of the people from
that office on here claiming you got hired I nevr applied for that company anyways i just
know their is a big fraud going on here in nyc with the security companies their are real companies what we are
talking about are the scammers you can't even look for a security job in the news paper any moore nowhere really
all you here and read is call mr or mrs any time a person say call ms maria or mr scott it is fake do not
give away your money. plenty of people got beat by false security companies and for most it is said that
they are charging a fee for you to be put out to work we understand you pay for your license but not for work
not here in america you donot pay for employment that is vain.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

HJB in Bronx, New York

73 months ago

lisa in Brooklyn, New York said: for 2500 dollars you dummy, I paid 25.00 for my certificate and 135.00 for my license and they took it out
of my check each week you get paid. I think you are just telling stories you are one of the people from
that office on here claiming you got hired I nevr applied for that company anyways i just
know their is a big fraud going on here in nyc with the security companies their are real companies what we are
talking about are the scammers you can't even look for a security job in the news paper any moore nowhere really
all you here and read is call mr or mrs any time a person say call ms maria or mr scott it is fake do not
give away your money. plenty of people got beat by false security companies and for most it is said that
they are charging a fee for you to be put out to work we understand you pay for your license but not for work
not here in america you donot pay for employment that is vain.

That,makes,a,whole,lot,of,sense,you,don't,find,the,real,security,companies,them,srcam
compaines,are,taking,alway,the,real,security,companies,lucky,I,found,two,Good,real,Security
Companies,like,Allied,Barton,and,Summit,Security,Services,it's,Hard,to,find,them,
on,the,newspaper,even,craigs,list!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

first of all why you are trying to address every one names on a security job issue i have a job i never signed no contract so for you to be in law school what have you learned i'm sure no one would want you to represent them i never stated that i signed a contract i said i paid 25.00 for my certificate and 135.00 for my license and we the people who post on here are employed we are just talking about the fraud security companies here in nyc boy i can see you putting people away in jail for life if you pass your law test with this type of judgment you have i don't think so a law
student comes on a security fraud website to challenge it we don't think so

lady in red in Corona, New York

73 months ago

Hello I m new here, but reading everyone comments,I think that what you have to keep in mind is that one thing is paying for training which is a requirement for this type of job.

now the next thing is paying for a job. when going for a job do your reserch about the company before you go. that way you wont have to be here talking about your experiences.

A training facility is different from a security guard company.
getting a job is a job in it self.

some says a referral is a list of companies that they can get from graig list. I don't agree a referral is a more of an one on one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

everyone on here should know that a lot of training companies is where you pick your check up. so you are wrong because where a lot of people get trained is where they work or the agency they train at is moore likely to hire them after training is over. a security company and a training company is the same thing the top legal security companies that hire you are training company also and i can prove that. everyone know they have forums and posts all over the internet on just about everything so their is nothing wrong with posting your experiences here we are just looking out for the new commers who want their security licenses to be carefull who trains you. i got my license and i also have a job after 2 years of searching its not a recession for everyone because people are still getting hired but i herd in nyc that 165 jobs will be lost by the start of 2008. i herd this on the radio i can't understand how some people come on this forum and take up for the scammers i think they are the scammers and scared we are exposing them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

lisa in Brooklyn, New York said: everyone on here should know that a lot of training companies is where you pick your check up. so you are wrong because where a lot of people get trained is where they work or the agency they train at is moore likely to hire them after training is over. a security company and a training company is the same thing the top legal security companies that hire you are training company also and i can prove that. everyone know they have forums and posts all over the internet on just about everything so their is nothing wrong with posting your experiences here we are just looking out for the new commers who want their security licenses to be carefull who trains you. i got my license and i also have a job after 2 years of searching its not a recession for everyone because people are still getting hired but i herd in nyc that 165 jobs will be lost by the start of 2008. i herd this on the radio i can't understand how some people come on this forum and take up for the scammers i think they are the scammers and scared we are exposing them.

i mean by the year 2009

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

please do not pay that its a scam your certificate is only 25.00 and license is only 135.00 and they will take it out your check each time you get paid. this is the information please people go to
303 west 42nd st suit 610 off of 8th ave right across the street from port authority contact them this is a real school the certificates are only 25.00 and the test is easy all you have to do is listen to the teacher do not spend your money on all these fake companies once you get the certificate they have the jobs up on their board thats all you need is a certificate to get you working. who takes the certificates untill you get your license defender security witch is located in queens ny they will hire you with the 8 hour pre and they will send out for your license witch is only 135.00 they will take little by little out of your check each week believe me all you have to do is look up defender security they will start you out low but not minimum wage once you get license and some experience then you shoot for the stars.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

HJB in The Bronx, New York

73 months ago

lisa in Brooklyn, New York said: please do not pay that its a scam your certificate is only 25.00 and license is only 135.00 and they will take it out your check each time you get paid. this is the information please people go to
303 west 42nd st suit 610 off of 8th ave right across the street from port authority contact them this is a real school the certificates are only 25.00 and the test is easy all you have to do is listen to the teacher do not spend your money on all these fake companies once you get the certificate they have the jobs up on their board thats all you need is a certificate to get you working. who takes the certificates untill you get your license defender security witch is located in queens ny they will hire you with the 8 hour pre and they will send out for your license witch is only 135.00 they will take little by little out of your check each week believe me all you have to do is look up defender security they will start you out low but not minimum wage once you get license and some experience then you shoot for the stars.

Thank's.I,Appreciate,it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

JMS in Bronx, New York

73 months ago

it's a scam! you shouldnt have to pay anything! trust me it's a scam! don't do it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

marissa in New York, New York

73 months ago

1st of all my family works with law so it really doesn't matter if I said Im a law student and my brother is a lawyer...we're still working with the same
laws. 2nd of all you guys are so ignorant I swear, sometimes I think Im in a movie review website where a lot of people say that you shouldn't pay
your money to go see a certain movie and then when you watch it yourself its totally different. If you're really that hurt just go back and demand your money back
or something cuz' being stuck to a computer is NOT going to solve your problems I guarantee it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

nyc in manhattan, New York

73 months ago

hi my name is lt.canaro..i heard about this forum when i was at rtce security...i am active
officer for the nypd....i got federal training there...i never had a problem...i got a positon in 1 1/2 weeks..
so i realy dont have anything to say...i like the company...i had a sgt. attended me..maybe it was the rep that any of you guys had...
i knew i had a position before i even started because i spoke to the placement director and she called the company right in front of me...
if you guys would like to forward your name to me, i can try to speak to the personell there...to what i can do for you guys...
i really dont have any complaints...i dont think that this security company would be fradulent to police officer..im located at one police plaza..
i just wanted a part time job...and hey beleave it or not i got hired...so maybe you guys need to speak to "your" representatives...
i am heading over on monday to get another job for one of my cadets...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

sorry that you have to pout about this but you will not stop us from posting here about fraud. i don't think you are a law student you work at one of the security fraud jobs here in manhattan besides what do you care. and why are you still posting here this is a forun for people who got beat out of their money and we cannot get our money because the people are no where to be found. people are tired of the security fraud we will continue to post on this forum as long as we want to warn people who are trying to get their license to be careful what security company you go too

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

maria in New York, New York

73 months ago

Unknown in Elmhurst, New York said: marrissa. shutup.. Urban Dynamics is a fraud.. they took hundreds of dollars for classes and promised a job right away.. i need a job as soon as possible and Mr Alli told me that he would give me a job and he still has not, that stupid .... I found the job ad on craigslist and they offered from $15 and up, but thats a lie
DON'T EVER GO TO URDAN DYNAMICS! and I think we should are plan to meet up at their office and start a riot... tell me what you guys think..
i think marrissa is somebody from the company..

yes we should i am very disappointed we need to get together and sign petition to shut them down

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

HJB in Bronx, New York

73 months ago

henry in Brooklyn, New York said: i used too work at rtce wee take your money andget 20% of it i quit because it isnt right no one do not go to r.t.c.e in on 41-21 29th street help me howard should help every one there mr edwards real name is clarence also there is tarry fake job placement perosn takes money undertable .... mr henry reporting from urban dynamics

sht they took 80 dollars from me and they wanted the balance of 94 dollars to pay off 149 for a gotdamn fire certificate and which is bullsht because you can take the test in brooklyn for 25 dollars!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Dealt with the dishonest jobsindubai.com in Washington, District of Columbia

73 months ago

jobsindubai.com is a fraudulent website. The only activity that takes place between the job candidate and the website is the job candidate paying
a fee to enroll. I received one email in 5 months and was never contacted about a position. I'm convinced this website is managed by
one person whose sole income depends on the deposits paid by consumers.

72 months ago

hello i am very upset with this fraud company which promise me a position in a hospital after they took 800$ from me . im still unemployed. anyone I urge you that has been fraud by urban dynamics in 2 east 42nd st or any other location please contact me through email at merys-g@hotmail.com we need to get together as one and act now!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

HJB in The Bronx, New York said: Hey,Do,anybody,Know,about,Rescue,One,
Security,and,Investigations,on,40,Exchange,place
if,it's.a.Fraud,company!

yes i think they are ii did receive my 8 and 16 and fire guard for 324$ and didnt get no job i look for it myself

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

HJB in The Bronx, New York said: did y'all heard of First Security because I be they are scrumbrags too!

are they ever now that i been scam for urban dynamics! i am doing research for every company i apply for online!! first security called me to schedule an interview a guy told me to bring all my documents and 80$ for "processing drug test!" im like what!! since when u have to pay for drug test????? like are you serious i went to nypd cadet program and their drug test was free so i don't see how i have to pay for drug test and if i do they should take it away from your weekly checks. i look up first security ny scam! and boo there it was another fraud forum . there are so many fraud companies out there if they ask you to pay dont go!!! we shouldn't pay to get money. i work with allied Barton for 2 years and when i first started back in 06 under initial security i didn't pay a single dime.beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't go to urban dynamics, first security, r.c.e.t
a1 security. you know guys whats funny most of these scam companies go by different names its just crazy so guys i urge you to get together and put it out the news or something

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

HJB in Bronx, New York

72 months ago

maria in New York, New York said: are they ever now that i been scam for urban dynamics! i am doing research for every company i apply for online!! first security called me to schedule an interview a guy told me to bring all my documents and 80$ for "processing drug test!" im like what!! since when u have to pay for drug test????? like are you serious i went to nypd cadet program and their drug test was free so i don't see how i have to pay for drug test and if i do they should take it away from your weekly checks. i look up first security ny scam! and boo there it was another fraud forum . there are so many fraud companies out there if they ask you to pay dont go!!! we shouldn't pay to get money. i work with allied Barton for 2 years and when i first started back in 06 under initial security i didn't pay a single dime.beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't go to urban dynamics, first security, r.c.e.t
a1 security. you know guys whats funny most of these scam companies go by different names its just crazy so guys i urge you to get together and put it out the news or something

It already happen RTCE Took 80 dollars from me to take a fire guard class and all the man was doing was taking about different classes of fire but also was taking about you can take the fire guard test in metrotech brooklyn for 25 dollars I mean what the hell we didn't even take no test and I couldn't even get the
fire guard certificate they wanted the rest of the balance which is 94 dollars to get job placement this sh*t is ridiculous man.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.