What are some good certificates/Training/Licenses that will lead to good paying jobs In New york city?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Orandel in Brooklyn, New York

47 months ago

Hi, I am currently earning an EMT certificate to possibly get a good paying job in New york. It's a short course that will end in about a month. I plan on attending school for the spring semester and I would like to gain some experience in areas that will help widen my opportunities for employment; in the mean time.

What are some job Training/certificates/Licenses; that you guys recommend based on:
- Job vacancy
- Easily obtainable
- And/or good paying jobs
that I should take advantage of in Nyc?

Also; If speaking from experience; how was your job, or learning experience beneficial, and are you happy with your current position.

Thanks in Advanced :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

icelily20 in Brooklyn, New York

39 months ago

Orandel in Brooklyn, New York said: Hi, I am currently earning an EMT certificate to possibly get a good paying job in New york. It's a short course that will end in about a month. I plan on attending school for the spring semester and I would like to gain some experience in areas that will help widen my opportunities for employment; in the mean time.

What are some job Training/certificates/Licenses; that you guys recommend based on:
- Job vacancy
- Easily obtainable
- And/or good paying jobs
that I should take advantage of in Nyc?

Also; If speaking from experience; how was your job, or learning experience beneficial, and are you happy with your current position.

Thanks in Advanced :)

How did your training go? did you get a job as an emt or other

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.