What are some good Security companies in NYC?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Veteran in Bronx, New York

19 months ago

josebatista in Ridgewood, New York said: Alied Barton is the 1# security company in the U.S Period. I have tried for 3 years to get in and nothing. I currently work for Summit and although they do have a lot of contracts they don't pay a whole lot. Summit is taking a hit for the worst. Other companies on the rise are Fjc, Cambridge, and even Kent. Avoid Elite inves, and Madison at all cost.

FJC Has to be the worst by my experience. As far as pay and benefits I'm not too sure but their guards are mostly very unprofessional and rude. Take the white shirts off low class individuals and put them on real supervisors.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

GEO in South Ozone Park, New York

8 months ago

KNIGHT SECURITY NY is by far one of the best companies i have been involved with. They do so many great high-end events, and also do a lot of security in the entertainment/media arena. The corporate office is in NYC, and the office staff is always very helpful, and on top of their game.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

jsny911 in Pearl River, New York

6 months ago

G4S Secure Solutions (USA) is the best in my opinion. They have branch offices all over the United States. Mostly all of their security officers are retired police officers and members of the military. Not your typical security officers. Very leveled headed people to deal with.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.