Best companies to work for in O'fallon?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in O'fallon? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

sweatman47@aim.com in O Fallon, Missouri

69 months ago

I've been looking for full time employment in O'Fallon, Mo for almost a year now. I know times are tough but I bring many years of experience in machine repair, welding fabrication and machining to the work arena. So far I feel that either employers feel that I'm over qualified or too old. I don't need health insurance as I'm on my wife's plan at her job. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

grahma in Wentzville, Missouri

67 months ago

try austin machine

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

l.ramey @hotmail.com in Warrenton, Missouri

53 months ago

sweatman47@aim.com in O Fallon, Missouri said: I've been looking for full time employment in O'Fallon, Mo for almost a year now. I know times are tough but I bring many years of experience in machine repair, welding fabrication and machining to the work arena. So far I feel that either employers feel that I'm over qualified or too old. I don't need health insurance as I'm on my wife's plan at her job. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I know how bad the job market is and it can be discourageing..but i know a place you can apply that will not care about your age and would appreciate ur qualifications..TECH MANUFACTURE (it is aerospace ind)there address is. 45 cooperative way wright city mo,63390

beth.simmons@manpower.com in Lexington, Kentucky

26 months ago

sweatman47@aim.com in O Fallon, Missouri said: I've been looking for full time employment in O'Fallon, Mo for almost a year now. I know times are tough but I bring many years of experience in machine repair, welding fabrication and machining to the work arena. So far I feel that either employers feel that I'm over qualified or too old. I don't need health insurance as I'm on my wife's plan at her job. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Send me your resume to melissa.franklin@manpower.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.