Best schools in Oklahoma City?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

Where are the best schools or school districts in Oklahoma City?

Reply - Report abuse

YOLANDA SINGLETON in Dallas, Texas

82 months ago

I WILL BE MOVING TO OKC OK TO ATTEND PLATT COLLEGE RN PROGRAM HOW IS THE SCHOOL RATED AND I ALSO NEED TO FIND SCHOOL FOR MY 8YR OLD IN 3RD GRADE. HE REC'V SPECIAL EDU.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff in Bothell, Washington

82 months ago

Here's a listing of school in Oklahoma: www.my-nursing-career.com/directory/nursing-schools-oklahoma-nursing-schools.htm

In fact for all state nursing schools: www.my-nursing-career.com/directory/nursing-schools.htm

And a directory of online nursing schools:
www.my-nursing-career.com/nursing-degrees/index.html

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Elizabeth in Ada, Oklahoma

77 months ago

YOLANDA SINGLETON in Dallas, Texas said: I WILL BE MOVING TO OKC OK TO ATTEND PLATT COLLEGE RN PROGRAM HOW IS THE SCHOOL RATED AND I ALSO NEED TO FIND SCHOOL FOR MY 8YR OLD IN 3RD GRADE. HE REC'V SPECIAL EDU.

Moore Public Schools, which are in Moore and south OKC are all excellent. Moore High School has actually made the national list of top 100 High schools in the nation multiple times.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Amy Monasco in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

75 months ago

Elizabeth in Ada, Oklahoma said: Moore Public Schools, which are in Moore and south OKC are all excellent. Moore High School has actually made the national list of top 100 High schools in the nation multiple times.
mid

mid del schools are great for accompying special ed in the school system my son recieves special services from there and it is awesome the go to great lenghs to accomidate to the best needs of the child. my son has been going there since 2nd grade i can see the diffrence when we moved from okc schools which did nothing for my son.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

fatima in Arlington, Texas

75 months ago

Iam currently an Lvn and i wanted to learn more about this platt college ive been hearing about..How long will it take me to brigde from lvn to RN? What do i need to enroll?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ashley ailshie in Tulsa, Oklahoma

72 months ago

YOLANDA SINGLETON in Dallas, Texas said: I WILL BE MOVING TO OKC OK TO ATTEND PLATT COLLEGE RN PROGRAM HOW IS THE SCHOOL RATED AND I ALSO NEED TO FIND SCHOOL FOR MY 8YR OLD IN 3RD GRADE. HE REC'V SPECIAL EDU.

hey i also am moving to okc or trying to and i have a 8year old with special needs cerebral pulsy etc..did you ever find any good schools for anything like that e-mail me please shy_shy24@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

julie in Bethany, Oklahoma

58 months ago

My daughter is in special needs in putnam city, she is 11. I am on the computer looking for another school or better options. I am very disapointed in putnam city schools.

DT in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

57 months ago

Host said: Where are the best schools or school districts in Oklahoma City?

Deer Creek School District - They are rated 1 overall

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.