Moving to Oklahoma City - how did you get here?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Where did you come from? How did you move here? What would you do different now?

Reply - Report abuse

Jonathan Montoya in Pagosa Springs, Colorado

65 months ago

Host said: Where did you come from? How did you move here? What would you do different now?

My name is Jonathan Montoya I am from Pagosa Springs CO. I am moving to OKC on July 7,2009. I currantly am self employed, due to the fact that I was layed off ealier this last year. I have 13 years exp. In concrete construction,& finishing. So I'm looking for some good, steady work before I get there, so I can go to work right a way. Oh yeah, I'm 29 years old.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

shalena sherfield in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

62 months ago

i just moved from texas to continue my education and start from fresh. the only thing i brung along, was whatever could fit in my 97 ford mustang. nothing, i wouldnt change, however i would trust in god more in directing me in the chosen path he has laid out for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

shalena sherfield in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: i just moved from texas to continue my education and start from fresh. the only thing i brung along, was whatever could fit in my 97 ford mustang. nothing, i wouldnt change, however i would trust in god more in directing me in the chosen path he has laid out for me.

Good luck with your ed. nothing like starting with a clean slate. If you happen to hear of any good concrete const. jobs before 7/7/09 let Jonathan Montoya in Pagosa Springs, CO. And remember, god never led anybody in the wrong direction.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shalena sherfield in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

62 months ago

go to craigslist.com and type that i and u will probably find something. also i will be looking as well and thanks for the encouragment. love ya sister in christ

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

What do you do for work? I'll give you heads up if I hear of anything.
Peace, love, and recycle.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.