I NEED TO FIND A JOB IN THE WAREHOUSE LIFE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

jmorley73 in Rancho Cucamonga, California

71 months ago

I have been looking for work for a very long time just wanted to know if im doing the right thinkg or not i have a family that i want to take care of but its kind of hard to do this with out a job please can some one give me a chance at it . the type of job im seeking in working in the warehouse ,i have my fork left opertor lic,so who ever get this can you contect me at my email which is jmorley73@verizon.net and let me know thnak you very much 2/24/2009

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Atiba Wiggins in Atlanta, Georgia

71 months ago

Objective: finding a job relating to the warehouse and also
work well with others.

Education: Elizabeth City State University.

Empolyer:Trinity Rail Group:
Duties: Consisted of welding using MIG,TIG and also being there as a safety reperstative to the team and working as a team to get things do in a oragazied way.

Morgan Truck Company:
Duties Consisted of transporation of different goods of cocrete around the Atalnta Metro area as well work as a team to prefrom different jobs like cleaning the truck ans signals in the outside area.

Georiga Ready Mix:
Dutie: Consisted of tranporation of concrete around Alanta area being a safe driver making sure nobody get hurt and also making sure the vehicle runs soothe.

Supeior Cable:
Duties :Consisted of working with my hands to prefrome a task like putting different materials in order and clean parts and welding and als stocking materials in a matter that will make everyone be safe.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Terrence Wormack in Winston Salem, North Carolina

69 months ago

Please get in touch with me when you get this. People have been looking for you, bro.
ireptheking@aol.com

Atiba Wiggins in Atlanta, Georgia said: Objective: finding a job relating to the warehouse and also
work well with others.

Education: Elizabeth City State University.

Empolyer:Trinity Rail Group:
Duties: Consisted of welding using MIG,TIG and also being there as a safety reperstative to the team and working as a team to get things do in a oragazied way.

Morgan Truck Company:
Duties Consisted of transporation of different goods of cocrete around the Atalnta Metro area as well work as a team to prefrom different jobs like cleaning the truck ans signals in the outside area.

Georiga Ready Mix:
Dutie: Consisted of tranporation of concrete around Alanta area being a safe driver making sure nobody get hurt and also making sure the vehicle runs soothe.

Supeior Cable:
Duties :Consisted of working with my hands to prefrome a task like putting different materials in order and clean parts and welding and als stocking materials in a matter that will make everyone be safe.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

GERALD in Corona, California

60 months ago

Thank you for your wonderful opportunity to work with you in your establishment i will love to be part of this golden opportunity of work in warehouse and promise to obey the rules and regulation of this establishment and will be happy only if my humble request will be given a good responds by emailing me at geraldudeh@yahoo.com. looking fullword to hear from your wonder working opportunity.
thanks for your assist

GERALD in Corona, California

60 months ago

jmorley73 in Rancho Cucamonga, California said: I have been looking for work for a very long time just wanted to know if i am doing the right thing or not i have a family that i want to take care of but its kind of hard to do this with out a job please can some one give me a chance at it . the type of job i am seeking in working in the warehouse ,i have my fork left operator Alic,so who ever get this can you contact me at my email which is geraldudeh@yahoo.com and let me know thank you very much 2/24/2009

Thank you for your wonderful opportunity to work with you in your establishment i will love to be part of this golden opportunity of work in warehouse and promise to obey the rules and regulation of this establishment and will be happy only if my humble request will be given a good responds by emailing me at geraldudeh@yahoo.com. looking fullword to hear from your wonder working opportunity.
thanks for your assist

Really fast in Upland, California

51 months ago

jmorley73 in Rancho Cucamonga, California said: I have been looking for work for a very long time just wanted to know if im doing the right thinkg or not i have a family that i want to take care of but its kind of hard to do this with out a job please can some one give me a chance at it . the type of job im seeking in working in the warehouse ,i have my fork left opertor lic,so who ever get this can you contect me at my email which is jmorley73@verizon.net and let me know thnak you very much 2/24/2009

Look in the "Inland Valley Daily Bulletin".
Look in the "Inland Valley Daily Bulletin". I have seen the type of job you seek posted in advertisements.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.