Need a job? Don't mind being on inbound phones?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Jordan in Jordan, New York

70 months ago

Could you post the name of the company and contact info, such as the office phone number?
Do they hire people across the country to work from home? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

takashi in Orem, Utah

70 months ago

No it is on site only. The company is Convergys and we are hiring for the Directv project.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jona in Springville, Utah

64 months ago

takashi in Orem, Utah said: My work is hiring right now and its a pretty sweet place to work. Especially cause I work here lol. We are hiring a lot of people right now and its a good time to get in the company. I was a supervisor after 2 months (your experience may differ). They pay based on experience $8-$12 dollars an hour. Message me for more info.

Hey so how would i get on, i just moved to the area three weeks ago and havn't been able to land a job anywere and i really need one.

Paula Garcia in American Fork, Utah

57 months ago

takashi in Orem, Utah said: My work is hiring right now and its a pretty sweet place to work. Especially cause I work here lol. We are hiring a lot of people right now and its a good time to get in the company. I was a supervisor after 2 months (your experience may differ). They pay based on experience $8-$12 dollars an hour. Message me for more info.

My name is Paula Garcia looking for a job. I would like to get more information in order to apply and be part of your team. My email address is paulinh63@yahoo.com.mx. Thanks.

Paula Garcia in American Fork, Utah

57 months ago

My name is Paula Garcia looking for a job. I would like to get more information in order to apply and be part of your team. My email address is paulinh63@yahoo.com.mx. Thanks.

Long Pham in Salt Lake City, Utah

34 months ago

i need job. i can work any time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.