Looking for work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

Dr. Patricia Waters in Kissimmee, Florida

69 months ago

I would like to work online in the evening after school. I have taught children from preschool through high school. I have a job in the daytime but would like to reach other students through online teaching after school. Does anyone know how I an apply for such a job.

Thanks
Dr. Waters

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tamra Curtis in Ocala, Florida

68 months ago

Dr. Waters,
I am not able to give you the information you requested. Would you like like to earn some additional income working from home thru a health and wellness company with a fifty year heritage. You may be able to help the less fortunate thru this vehicle. Take a look at my website and let me know if you would like more information.
Enthusiastically,
Tamra Curtis
<Edited by Host: Contact Information Removed>

***Message from Host***
Please do not post personally identifying information on the public forums. You cannot control the visibility of information on the forums, so please be aware that anyone can read this information.

Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dr. Patricia Waters in Kissimmee, Florida

68 months ago

Yes I would like to know more about your company and see if I could work part time.

Thanks
Dr. Waters

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tamra Curtis in Ocala, Florida

68 months ago

Dear Dr. Waters,
If you could call me at your earliest convenience, I could then give you a little more information about the company. I am looking forward to talking to you.
Tamra Curtis
<Edited by Host>

***Message from Host***
Please do not post personally identifying information on the public forums. You cannot control the visibility of information on the forums, so please be aware that anyone can read this information.

Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

VC of VA in Virginia

68 months ago

Dr. Patricia Waters in Kissimmee, Florida said: I would like to work online in the evening after school. I have taught children from preschool through high school. I have a job in the daytime but would like to reach other students through online teaching after school. Does anyone know how I an apply for such a job.

Thanks
Dr. Waters

Yes, Dr. Waters, I would like to introduce you to a global company that I found after much research before making my decision. I work my schedule from home and this has been very rewarding. Contact me to hear more scouch57@gmail.com. This is not a scam or fly by the night company. I think you would be pleasantly surprised there are companies who promote good products (supported by Dr's all over the world)and compensate their employees very well!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bosco in Orlando, Florida

68 months ago

VC of VA in Virginia said: Yes, Dr. Waters, I would like to introduce you to a global company that I found after much research before making my decision. I work my schedule from home and this has been very rewarding. Contact me to hear more scouch57@gmail.com. This is not a scam or fly by the night company. I think you would be pleasantly surprised there are companies who promote good products (supported by Dr's all over the world)and compensate their employees very well!

What is the name of this global company?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

VC of VA in Virginia

68 months ago

Thanks for your response. Could you please send me your email address,to scouch57@yahoo.com so I may send you some links to review.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bosco in Orlando, Florida

68 months ago

VC of VA in Virginia said: Thanks for your response. Could you please send me your email address,to scouch57@yahoo.com so I may send you some links to review.

No, just post the name so I can go look myself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

VC of VA in Virginia

68 months ago

I gave you my address and to receive any more information you can send me yours if you want to review my business website, the company, and research the good news for yourself. It seems you are more skeptical than I am in giving you my email. I just want to share the news for anyone who may be interested in doing the same, if not that is Ok, I understand. Thanks anyway for asking.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bosco in Orlando, Florida

68 months ago

VC of VA in Virginia said: I gave you my address and to receive any more information you can send me yours if you want to review my business website, the company, and research the good news for yourself. It seems you are more skeptical than I am in giving you my email. I just want to share the news for anyone who may be interested in doing the same, if not that is Ok, I understand. Thanks anyway for asking.

Of course I'm skeptical. Even more so when you wont give out the name of the company. Why can't someone go check it out for themselves? I think I know the answer:

This is multi-level marketing isn't it?

If you stand behind this then you should not have a problem with people looking for themselves. Let me guess, you get credit for recruiting people into your pyramid?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ExactlyRight in Port Richey, Florida

65 months ago

Anyone who doesn't give you the company name up front is hiding something. That goes without saying. They have [something], but to find out what [something] is, you must do THIS and THAT. They don't hide what the THIS and THAT part is, because that's what THEY want you to do. Ask yourself what the THIS and THAT is/are, and you'll start to realize where the path they're leading you down could lead you. And also understand, where you'll get by following their business plan is exactly where they are, doing what they're doing: showing up on forums, saying "psst, over here". It can't be anything worth doing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

MACBROWN46 in Orlando, Florida

45 months ago

The people who are the most skeptical are always those who are the least productive in society. An individual who values the Free Enterprise system knows that true financial rewards come from hard work and devotion. Many people who answer these types of ads want to do as little as possible to earn a paycheck. The reason that the name of the company is not given is, you go to the company website, look around, and you could possibly think that what you are looking at is a multi-level marketing company, which it is not. What the independent owners of these companys want is for you to have a little business savvy, Allow the person who is going to help you be successful, give their full presentation, and then you will have all the information you will need to make an "intelligent" decision. Most presentations can be done over the internet without you leaving home, and take about 35-40 minutes. If YOU are not willing to spend that amount of time to look at a quality way to increase your income, then quite frankly, I would not want to waste my time with you. I am a retired accountant and my wife is a physician in the Orlando Area, and we are professionals who found one of these companys very rewarding, and with no financial risk to us.

My advice is for YOU to take a chance . . . . .it just might change your whole future for the better. As my doctor wife has often said, "Most people are most opinionated about 'that' which they 'know' the least!"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Benmoussa karima in Kissimmee, Florida

41 months ago

salut, je suis marocaine, je viens d`arriver a kissimmee, je parle arabe, francais et un peu d`anglais, j`ai 35 ans, et je cherche un travail

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dcamerone in Westland, Michigan

41 months ago

MACBROWN46 in Orlando, Florida said: The people who are the most skeptical are always those who are the least productive in society. An individual who values the Free Enterprise system knows that true financial rewards come from hard work and devotion. Many people who answer these types of ads want to do as little as possible to earn a paycheck. The reason that the name of the company is not given is, you go to the company website, look around, and you could possibly think that what you are looking at is a multi-level marketing company, which it is not. What the independent owners of these companys want is for you to have a little business savvy, Allow the person who is going to help you be successful, give their full presentation, and then you will have all the information you will need to make an "intelligent" decision. Most presentations can be done over the internet without you leaving home, and take about 35-40 minutes. If YOU are not willing to spend that amount of time to look at a quality way to increase your income, then quite frankly, I would not want to waste my time with you. I am a retired accountant and my wife is a physician in the Orlando Area, and we are professionals who found one of these companys very rewarding, and with no financial risk to us.

My advice is for YOU to take a chance . . . . .it just might change your whole future for the better. As my doctor wife has often said, "Most people are most opinionated about 'that' which they 'know' the least!"

i like this, well said, successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. i am interested in what you do. do you have any contact info

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Billy in Orlando, Florida

35 months ago

There is a Job Fair coming up in Orlando October 19, 2011. I just found on Craigslist today. Also they are offering classes before the event to prepare you for Career Fair. Here is the link:

www.tjenterpriseoforlando.com/Career-Fair.html

I heard they do awesome classes, some are free.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.