Interested in Moving Back to Florida....

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Chris in Chittenango, New York

73 months ago

I am highly decorated in the vending industry with over 10 yrs. of experience in the Upstate NY region. Currently I manage the upstate market for Next Generation Vending. Interested in a similiar role with the same industry.
Does anyone have additional information on rising vending companies out of the Orlando area that looking for quality A+ industry veterans? I am very dedicated to my work and current push 14+ hour days and manage a large territory. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tamra Curtis in Ocala, Florida

73 months ago

HI Chris,
Would you be interested in changing career paths if you could make as much or more money than you are making in the vending business?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vincent rodriguez in Langhorne, Pennsylvania

69 months ago

Tamra i would.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tamra Curtis in Ocala, Florida

69 months ago

Most people start out doing this part-time since it based on commission only. Does that still interest you?
Tamra

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

vincent rodriguez in Langhorne, Pennsylvania

68 months ago

Tamra Curtis in Ocala, Florida said: Most people start out doing this part-time since it based on commission only. Does that still interest you?
Tamra

Im sorry i was trying to be cute.

weitgiest in Maitland, Florida

40 months ago

vincent rodriguez in Langhorne, Pennsylvania said: Im sorry i was trying to be cute.

The grass IS greener on the other side of the fence. Don't even think about working here - Florida has one of the worst economies in the country - stay where you are til you don't have work.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.