Come Check Out FlexibleHelp.com!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

flexhelp01 in Orlando, Florida

81 months ago

FlexibleHelp.com is designed for personal assistants and service providers to connect with busy individuals and businesses that are in need of their services! The site offers a centralized resource where people can hire and be hired for “personal assistants” in Central Florida.

The services available are widely varied, but typical of those things very busy people may need help with - from organizing closets and garages, to pet care, childcare and adult care, to running errands and cleaning houses. Personal assistants are able to post their availability, while clients are able to check the assistants’ availability, backgrounds and references.

The site also offers personal assistant services to businesses. FlexibleHelp.com is unique from other concierge websites because all members must submit to a bi-annual background check and are hired on an as-needed basis.

Bring your unique services and talents to FlexibleHelp.com and be hired to do what you’ve always wanted!

Come check out our website, at www.flexiblehelp.com/click/11/10013.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

teresa in Orlando, Florida

81 months ago

love flexiblehelp.com what a great way to help with my families errands and laundry and dishes. I love having the extra time to play with my babies.

Chris in Orlando, Florida

76 months ago

I have hired a babysitter from this site she was amazing not only did you watch our children but once they went to sleep she folded the laundry and cleaned our dishes all for $10.00 an hour.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.