Pensacola Honda

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Orion in Mobile, Alabama

87 months ago

Anyone who is in the market for a new car should avoid Pensacola Honda on Pensacola Boulevard. While Hondas are great vehicles, this particular dealership is unreliable. A friend of mine recently purchased a car from them. He was told to fill out two sets of paperwork for two different warranty options and call back to let them know which set to send in. He called to ask them to send in the cheaper option, but they still sent in the most expensive option. His monthly payment is now $40 more than he had been quoted, and the dealership keeps telling him it's unfortunate that it happened and that even though it's their fault there is nothing they can do about it. If that is the case, they are certainly not a reliable, responsible business that someone should buy a car from.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lamb in Pensacola in Pensacola, Florida

83 months ago

I agree and it looks like Pensacola Honda has not changed over the years. I purchased a one year old, used Honda Accord, from Pensacola Honda back in 2000 and the paper floor mats they use to supposedly keep the carpet clean were used to hide the filthy carpet stains on the floor boards!!! Why did this upset me so much? They charged me a very expensive "detail fee" a couple hundred dollars, which included cleaning the carpet! I didn't notice this right away cause I kept the paper mats about a month and when I called them back I was hassled about waiting too long! Imagine that...these people hide a dirty carpet by covering it with large paper mats as if they are preventing dirt from test driving to soil their supposedly freshly clean carpet and hassle me for not noticing this for a month! With my busy schedule, and trust me I am busy, who wants to take your car back for half a day or more waiting for them to clean the carpet when they should have done this in the first place?

Now, the car itself is good but that's because most Honda's are good cars which has nothing to do with the dealership. The dealership is deceptive in their practices, and it shows in the previous posters experience!

I still have my Honda and its been a faithful car. But I plan to give it to my daughter and buy me a new car in 2008. I won't be buying it from Pensacola Honda.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Art in Mobile, Alabama

83 months ago

Lamb in Pensacola in Pensacola, Florida said: I agree and it looks like Pensacola Honda has not changed over the years. I purchased a one year old, used Honda Accord, from Pensacola Honda back in 2000 and the paper floor mats they use to supposedly keep the carpet clean were used to hide the filthy carpet stains on the floor boards!!! Why did this upset me so much? They charged me a very expensive "detail fee" a couple hundred dollars, which included cleaning the carpet! I didn't notice this right away cause I kept the paper mats about a month and when I called them back I was hassled about waiting too long! Imagine that...these people hide a dirty carpet by covering it with large paper mats as if they are preventing dirt from test driving to soil their supposedly freshly clean carpet and hassle me for not noticing this for a month! With my busy schedule, and trust me I am busy, who wants to take your car back for half a day or more waiting for them to clean the carpet when they should have done this in the first place?

Now, the car itself is good but that's because most Honda's are good cars which has nothing to do with the dealership. The dealership is deceptive in their practices, and it shows in the previous posters experience!

I still have my Honda and its been a faithful car. But I plan to give it to my daughter and buy me a new car in 2008. I won't be buying it from Pensacola Honda.

I'm so glad I did not buy my 2001 Civic at Pensacola Honda. I work in MObile but live in Pcola. I chose to buy here near work for the convenience of maintenance and Im so glad I did. I've heard many a horror story about them. I've gotten great service out here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

aheatseeker in Milton, Florida

67 months ago

i have heard the same from a friend of mine for repair with her honda. you all should contact honda corporate about that dealership and complain. they usually sent out surveys or have survey companies call about the customer service.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ema white in amsterdam, United States minor outlying islands

62 months ago

I agree with you aheatseeker. I know we all love the goodness that Honda brings to the auto industry so let's help them improve their products. After all, it is us, the consumers, who can really tell what's good or not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Pensacola, Florida

58 months ago

I won't buy from them either due to high pressure sales tactics a few years ago when I was car shopping. If you're in the P'cola area and need to have your Honda serviced, use HondAccurate on Davis Hwy. Excellent service, reasonably priced, honest businessman.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

woodmac in Pensacola, Florida

58 months ago

I would second the recommendation for Hondaccurate on Davis Highway. I have about 8 years experience as a satisfied customer there. Robert, the owner, is honest, thorough and prices his artistry reasonably.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

volvo for life in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

56 months ago

Nicely placed blogging by honda sales people. I wold not buy anything from you guys. High pressure, harassing calls, fake pricing.... I got a great deal when I bought my volvo. No, I wont tell what dealer. It wasnt even here in florida. But looking here in the pensacola area is a huge mistake.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

vanmom in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

54 months ago

The sales manager Mark is a complete jerk. I worked with a sales person for a few days, agreed on everything and he decided to alter my finance plans. I knew what needed to be done, told him why I needed it done that way and reminded him this was already discussed throughout the week before I traveled over an hour to pick up the vehicle.

He used his fake souther gentleman act, when I called him on it he turned into an indignant jerk, told me he's been doing this for 25 years, etc!! I spoke to Bob Meredith the GM, told him the story and he was somewhat confused by Marks behavior.

I will never buy from them!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.