Best schools in Pensacola?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Where are the best schools or school districts in Pensacola?

Reply - Report abuse

angiefan319 in Pensacola, Florida

81 months ago

Santa Rosa has one of the best school districts in the area. I went to Gulf Breeze elementary, middle and high and I feel like I got a really good education.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

justbeachin in Florida

81 months ago

My daughter attends Ransom Middle School and I would have to say that it is one of the BEST (if not the BEST) middle school in the area! Bellview Middle is by far, one of the WORST middle schools in the area! My daughter went there for 6th grade and absolutely hated it! Plus,she was supposed to be in Speech classes and the school ignored the paperwork that was sent to them for her to be in speech. I thought that she wasn't supposed to take speech anymore, but she was! She was making C's, D's and a few F's!...Now, at Ransom Middle, she has a 3.85 grade point average!!..They also have a wonderful Chorus!!!...Kudos Ransom!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

... in Pensacola, Florida

77 months ago

justbeachin in Florida said: My daughter attends Ransom Middle School and I would have to say that it is one of the BEST (if not the BEST) middle school in the area! Bellview Middle is by far, one of the WORST middle schools in the area! My daughter went there for 6th grade and absolutely hated it! Plus,she was supposed to be in Speech classes and the school ignored the paperwork that was sent to them for her to be in speech. I thought that she wasn't supposed to take speech anymore, but she was! She was making C's, D's and a few F's!...Now, at Ransom Middle, she has a 3.85 grade point average!!..They also have a wonderful Chorus!!!...Kudos Ransom!!!

Bailey middle school is the best as grades and everything.. personally I had more fun at bellview though. I went to both of those school and liked bellview middle alot more. I would say warrington and brownsville middle are the worst. as for highschools I would say Pensacola high is the worst and washington is probably the best then pineforest.. escambie is in the middle..

yung in Pensacola, Florida

63 months ago

... in Pensacola, Florida said: Bailey middle school is the best as grades and everything.. personally I had more fun at bellview though. I went to both of those school and liked bellview middle alot more. I would say warrington and brownsville middle are the worst. as for highschools I would say Pensacola high is the worst and washington is probably the best then pineforest.. escambie is in the middle..

Pensacola high school has been ranked in the usa today for top 100 high schools in america every year so that means it must be the best in the area. I went there four years and i kno for a fact its the best high school not only in escambia county but one of the best in the state.

miki meadows in Pensacola, Florida

58 months ago

I bought my house in the Washington High area because I had been told it was the best high school. I cannot say I agree after having 3 children go through there.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.