Finding job in Philadelphia from out of state

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Liz Kline in Seattle, Washington

57 months ago

Hi All,
I am hoping to find a job in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area in the HR field or Recruiting. I recently graduated with Bachelor of Science degree from a top ranked university in Pennsylvania. My degree is in Health Administration with a minor in IT. I also have completed several university level courses in business (Labor Industrial Relations, Finance, Accounting, ect). If you can help me, please feel free to contact me :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

I forgot to add:

Please respond here if you can help me, or if you prefer, I could also leave my contact here :)

57 months ago

no thanks, I dont want to be a mystery shopper. I actually want a job that is more on par with the fact that I am a grad of a prestigious university. Besides, being a mystery shopper just sounds too much like a scam opportunity.

Brandi in Conyers, Georgia

54 months ago

Liz Kline in Seattle, Washington said: Hi All,
I am hoping to find a job in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area in the HR field or Recruiting. I recently graduated with Bachelor of Science degree from a top ranked university in Pennsylvania. My degree is in Health Administration with a minor in IT. I also have completed several university level courses in business (Labor Industrial Relations, Finance, Accounting, ect). If you can help me, please feel free to contact me :)

Now hiring! - Part time and full time Recruiters for our business - Recruit Independent Sales Teams for incredible new Clear Wireless Sales and Sales Management opportunity. Earn over $750.00 monthly part time. If you can recruit Account executives to Sale our service. MLM Pros can earn $5,000+ monthly FULL TIME Based on the total sales from your sales teams.

We Offer You: A GROUND FLOOR OPPORTUNITY

• The hottest new product in the U.S.
• Professional classroom and field training
• Professional, stable office environment
• New, improved compensation plan
• Lead programs
• Fast turn around on commissions
• Additional income from ADT Security Sales

• Immediate management opportunity
• Bonus programs
• Local work
• Professional support and training from the nation’s largest Clear Authorized reseller
JUST OPENING UP IN PHILADELPHIA, NORTH CAROLINA, AND ATLANTA.

If you are driven to succeed, and highly motivated, expect Fast promotions – Territory Manager, 30 days, $5,000 + income. National Marketing Director in 60 days, $10,000+ to unlimited income.

This may be the opportunity you are looking for.

lindsayxo in California

53 months ago

im in the same boat as you...anyone else who moved to Philly from across the country have any advice for me?

Mario the plumber in Madison, Wisconsin

53 months ago

You're listed as Seattle? hows the job market there?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.