look to move ,live,and work legally in arizona

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

FRANCK TATTOO in Montreal, Quebec

66 months ago

hi EVERYONE ,im 33 tattoo artist and own my tattoo shop here in montreal quebec canada, and want to move in phoenix arizona, whit my wife and 2 kids my boys turn 5 years old soon and little girl turn 3 weeks today...so we are a young family ready to make a big move sell everything close or sell my business and look forward to get all the paper in the AZ. AND BUY A HOUSE....I ALREADY FOUND ONE...SO WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE THIS MOVE HAPPEN LEGALLY...can i work for someone whit legal paper ..i can do almost everything ...i like hard work iM a motocross rider so i like extreme sports and arts a lot.. its my life...so if someone are interesting to help me out whit that...or just let me out whit some tips...that can be very nice ...so hope to ear from you soon........THANKS FRANCK TATTOO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

DeAnna brissey in Deer Park, Texas

65 months ago

FRANCK TATTOO in Montreal, Quebec said: hi EVERYONE ,im 33 tattoo artist and own my tattoo shop here in montreal quebec canada, and want to move in phoenix arizona, whit my wife and 2 kids my boys turn 5 years old soon and little girl turn 3 weeks today...so we are a young family ready to make a big move sell everything close or sell my business and look forward to get all the paper in the AZ. AND BUY A HOUSE....I ALREADY FOUND ONE...SO WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE THIS MOVE HAPPEN LEGALLY...can i work for someone whit legal paper ..i can do almost everything ...i like hard work iM a motocross rider so i like extreme sports and arts a lot.. its my life...so if someone are interesting to help me out whit that...or just let me out whit some tips...that can be very nice ...so hope to ear from you soon........THANKS FRANCK TATTOO

hey dude lets talk ,i am moving that way my self in search of my true artist abilites

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mhummel in Salt Lake City, Utah

63 months ago

i am a hard worker and i like to work and i will up anyone and i will stay over time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rick in Toronto, Ontario

29 months ago

Hey Dude, if your interested in selling your store in Toronto, then let me know. A friend of mine just asked me a couple of days ago whether I knew anyone that was selling.

You can reach me at: SadeandRick@gmail.com

Cheers,
Rick

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.