Job search in Portland?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Portland?

Reply - Report abuse

Derek Goff in Saco, Maine

80 months ago

I am available as soon as possible. I have my GED and very reliable with my own transportation.Any job is a good one as of right now I need a job with benefits and reasonable salary. My contacts are 207-6021484 cell 229-8142. The sooner the better. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Motivated Me in Portland, Maine

73 months ago

I am 19 years old, I have 3 years experience, 2 years and few months in legal assistance and 1 year in administrative assistance contact me for further info at tiffanyjeanfield@yahoo.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rethrem in Augusta, Maine

64 months ago

today i,m search for work there is some position open that i,m looking forward to hear from you.i know my qualify might not shine that you might expected form me,but i,m sure an order to understand the task and promotion it from you to show the detail that my consideration fit in the work force.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JL Highstreet in Concord, Massachusetts

64 months ago

I am relocating to Portland, Maine and the search for absolutely all types of carpentry work. I'm looking for any project that would be within 50 miles of Portland. Kitchen remodels to deck additions. I would like to pass this link on to any interested parties.
Thank you so much.
highstreetcarpentry.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

crystal_cushman@yahoo.com in Limington, Maine

60 months ago

I'm 27 and a single mom of a 9 year old looking for a full time job where I can have benefits.I have own car,relieable,very organized and polite.I'm vry knowlagable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

omar in Djibouti

27 months ago

i want to know as it was suggested by jackson22 if the economy of maine is so weak?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.