Job search in Portland?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Portland?

Reply - Report abuse

Ruth Cook in New York, New York

74 months ago

Looking for a position as an adult orthopedic nurse practitioner in the Portland metropolitan area. Relocating to Portland from New York City where I am employed at the Hospital For Special Surgery as an NP. I will be moving to Portland in July, 2008.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Daniel in Grand Rapids, Michigan

64 months ago

Unemployed in Michigan and will to move to Portland, Oregon for work. Background in customer service and inside sales. B.S. in Management

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

patricia.hanley@yahoo.com in Portland, Oregon

64 months ago

Recently unemployed, Masters in Health Care Administration, years of managing, training, marketing. Seek position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Daniel in Grand Rapids, Michigan

64 months ago

Patricia,

Not sure if you are willing to move or not but Grand Rapids, Mi is becoming a Medical mecca. Since I am from there I have seen the transformation and it has been quite astounding. Major hospitals are Spectrum, Blodgett, and St Mary's.

Daniel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

John Brooks in Clarksburg, West Virginia

56 months ago

I am looking for work in the logging or forrestry industery'in oregon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Life by Design NW in Portland, Oregon

55 months ago

Lots of available resources in the area, including some upcoming classes (if you want to change careers or don't know what to do next) and a job-support group. lifebydesignnw.org/calendar/2010-01

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ken Smith in Molalla, Oregon

51 months ago

Looking for a job in the shipping field. Will drive box truck,car,fork lift and just about anything you need to assemble then ship or just load trucks. I have experience in this field and wont let you down. I have a family and need the work bad. Not a Job hopper!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff Hensley in Milwaukie OR. in Clackamas, Oregon

49 months ago

I'm looking for work in Industrail Facility Maintenance Management and or Industrail Safety/Asset Management. I just relocated to the area with over 21 year's as a muiltply servicer center's Facility Maintenance Manager. What are the top 5 company's in the area to work for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Elin in Beaverton, Oregon

44 months ago

patricia.hanley@yahoo.com in Portland, Oregon said: Recently unemployed, Masters in Health Care Administration, years of managing, training, marketing. Seek position.

I over 55 years old with 30+ years of experience in Nursing and Health Care Administration (MA in both areas and excellent references). I have been job hunting since last February...good luck.
Elin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

GoBlueMan in Ann Arbor, Michigan

38 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Portland?

findPDXjobs.com has a list of local employers and local listings.

ralph in Portland, Oregon

34 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Portland?

I have been using Opti-Services as well as Aero-tek.com Indeed.com is another one or use the yellow pages to call everyone in your field and bug the daylights out of them for a job this has always worked for me checking in every week helps too sometimes even twice a week GOOD LUCK!

Adelma peña in Portland, Oregon

32 months ago

IM looking 2nd job , day shiff , I have experience haw ,housekeeping , IM working at de hospital o h s u ,evenings shift, may experience is for 11 years , I neet second job , because may mom seek in may country and she neet may help , I have car , I living me along , I have not family hear , I live in portland OR .thank .

tommya in Portland, Oregon

24 months ago

Daniel in Grand Rapids, Michigan said: Unemployed in Michigan and will to move to Portland, Oregon for work. Background in customer service and inside sales . B.S. in Management

Don't waste your time!!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.