What do I do now?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Nurse with questions in Portland, Oregon

63 months ago

Hi,
I'm a nurse whose been in Oregon for 2 years. Before I moved here I was in the same job for 23 years-dialysis. When I moved here I decided to not get back into dialysis. Since I arrived here I've been floundering in jobs. I have lost alot of my nursing skills and I'm trying to get some back. I really don't want to do technical nursing. I was thinking about community health or psych nursing. I don't have any experience in either. Does anyone have any advice for what direction that I can go in? Would appreciate any suggestions. Perhaps theres some neat opportunity for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Life by Design NW in Portland, Oregon

57 months ago

Nurse with questions in Portland, Oregon said: Hi,
I'm a nurse whose been in Oregon for 2 years. Before I moved here I was in the same job for 23 years-dialysis. When I moved here I decided to not get back into dialysis. Since I arrived here I've been floundering in jobs. I have lost alot of my nursing skills and I'm trying to get some back. I really don't want to do technical nursing. I was thinking about community health or psych nursing. I don't have any experience in either. Does anyone have any advice for what direction that I can go in? Would appreciate any suggestions. Perhaps theres some neat opportunity for me.

What about a nurse case manager at an insurance company?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

741 in Menifee, California

45 months ago

Nurse with questions in Portland, Oregon said: Hi,
I'm a nurse whose been in Oregon for 2 years. Before I moved here I was in the same job for 23 years-dialysis. When I moved here I decided to not get back into dialysis. Since I arrived here I've been floundering in jobs. I have lost alot of my nursing skills and I'm trying to get some back. I really don't want to do technical nursing. I was thinking about community health or psych nursing. I don't have any experience in either. Does anyone have any advice for what direction that I can go in? Would appreciate any suggestions. Perhaps theres some neat opportunity for me.[/QU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jewelry Lady! in Beaverton, Oregon

31 months ago

Hello, I was just wondering if you have ever thought about direct sales. I sell jewelry and make good money. it can be done part time or full time.
Some benifits:
NO quotas
NO inventory
50% Commission, so if a show is $1000.00 in retail We make $500 the DAY of the party

Just a thought if your interested its fun and I can get you more information, no pressure just info!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.