Any work from home?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

Molly J in Raleigh, North Carolina

65 months ago

are there any reputable work from home companies?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

KeepnItReal in Aurora, Colorado

65 months ago

YES! I have worked from home since Nov07. I was in a bad situation due to medical issues and needed something with flexible hours, real money and not a scam. I researched over 1000 work from home and home based businesses (and found 1 scam after another). I know you are not supposed to advertise here but I've been there and know how frustrating it is. But you can email me at acct69us@yahoo.com . I will give you info on what I do and the info on a few other good companies “that I have absolutely no ties to”. Or if you just need help researching a work from home position or biz op. send me any info you have on them, I will be more than happy to research them for you.
Don't give up - they are hard to find - but they are out there!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

kokko in Raleigh, North Carolina

64 months ago

KeepnItReal in Aurora, Colorado said: YES! I have worked from home since Nov07. I was in a bad situation due to medical issues and needed something with flexible hours, real money and not a scam. I researched over 1000 work from home and home based businesses (and found 1 scam after another). I know you are not supposed to advertise here but I've been there and know how frustrating it is. But you can email me at acct69us@yahoo.com . I will give you info on what I do and the info on a few other good companies “that I have absolutely no ties to”. Or if you just need help researching a work from home position or biz op. send me any info you have on them, I will be more than happy to research them for you.
Don't give up - they are hard to find - but they are out there!

I would love to hear more about your home based business. I'm looking for part time work. Please email info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

Hi Kokko,
It is against indeed.com's forum rules and I respect that, so please email me. acct69us@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

Yes there are some surveys that are not scams but they are few and far between.
99% of them require you to purchase a product, membership or apply for a loan etc. Before they will send you that $10.00-$20.00 check.
If anyone does try any surveys DO NOT USE YOUR REAL PHONE # and set up a yahoo or hotmail account just for them, you will regret it if you don't.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

isogenics in Wilmington, Delaware

55 months ago

is this a scam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

MrsWeekly in Lewiston

55 months ago

You decide for yourself.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkOzPlPYCnI

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Molly J in Cary, North Carolina

54 months ago

Yes please Zack, how can we contact you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

samysim in Clayton, North Carolina

52 months ago

Molly J in Raleigh, North Carolina said: are there any reputable work from home companies?

i think you should try melaleuca i can give a presentation about the company and the work involved. this is a great company with strong ethics. The harder you work the better you get paid

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

gloria09m@gmail.com in Greensboro, North Carolina

52 months ago

samysim in Clayton, North Carolina said: i think you should try melaleuca i can give a presentation about the company and the work involved. this is a great company with strong ethics. The harder you work the better you get paid

Yes I am familiar with the company, I don,t want to do sales. I want to work for some company like data entry, marketing, invoices, doctors appointments and stuff like that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Molly J in Cary, North Carolina

52 months ago

I still havent found any luck with at home work... so if there is any out there... thats actually worth taking the time to look into.. please let me know! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

single at home mom in Vancleve, Kentucky

51 months ago

I am a single mom that is getting ready to get kicked out of my apartment. I want to work from home but I have no money to put down. Is there anything real out there that will help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Gloria in Greensboro, North Carolina

45 months ago

KeepnItReal in Aurora, Colorado said: Hi Kokko,
It is against indeed.com's forum rules and I respect that, so please email me. acct69us@yahoo.com

Are you still working with this company? After months are you successful or at least happy with the resoults?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.