Any work from home?

Comments (12)

KeepnItReal in Aurora, Colorado

78 months ago

YES! I have worked from home since Nov07. I was in a bad situation due to medical issues and needed something with flexible hours, real money and not a scam. I researched over 1000 work from home and home based businesses (and found 1 scam after another). I know you are not supposed to advertise here but I've been there and know how frustrating it is. But you can email me at acct69us@yahoo.com . I will give you info on what I do and the info on a few other good companies “that I have absolutely no ties to”. Or if you just need help researching a work from home position or biz op. send me any info you have on them, I will be more than happy to research them for you.
Don't give up - they are hard to find - but they are out there!

kokko in Raleigh, North Carolina

77 months ago

KeepnItReal in Aurora, Colorado said: YES! I have worked from home since Nov07. I was in a bad situation due to medical issues and needed something with flexible hours, real money and not a scam. I researched over 1000 work from home and home based businesses (and found 1 scam after another). I know you are not supposed to advertise here but I've been there and know how frustrating it is. But you can email me at acct69us@yahoo.com . I will give you info on what I do and the info on a few other good companies “that I have absolutely no ties to”. Or if you just need help researching a work from home position or biz op. send me any info you have on them, I will be more than happy to research them for you.
Don't give up - they are hard to find - but they are out there!

I would love to hear more about your home based business. I'm looking for part time work. Please email info.

77 months ago

Hi Kokko,
It is against indeed.com's forum rules and I respect that, so please email me. acct69us@yahoo.com

77 months ago

Yes there are some surveys that are not scams but they are few and far between.
99% of them require you to purchase a product, membership or apply for a loan etc. Before they will send you that $10.00-$20.00 check.
If anyone does try any surveys DO NOT USE YOUR REAL PHONE # and set up a yahoo or hotmail account just for them, you will regret it if you don't.

isogenics in Wilmington, Delaware

68 months ago

is this a scam

MrsWeekly in Lewiston

68 months ago

You decide for yourself.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkOzPlPYCnI

Molly J in Cary, North Carolina

68 months ago

Yes please Zack, how can we contact you?

samysim in Clayton, North Carolina

65 months ago

Molly J in Raleigh, North Carolina said: are there any reputable work from home companies?

i think you should try melaleuca i can give a presentation about the company and the work involved. this is a great company with strong ethics. The harder you work the better you get paid

gloria09m@gmail.com in Greensboro, North Carolina

65 months ago

samysim in Clayton, North Carolina said: i think you should try melaleuca i can give a presentation about the company and the work involved. this is a great company with strong ethics. The harder you work the better you get paid

Yes I am familiar with the company, I don,t want to do sales. I want to work for some company like data entry, marketing, invoices, doctors appointments and stuff like that.

Molly J in Cary, North Carolina

65 months ago

I still havent found any luck with at home work... so if there is any out there... thats actually worth taking the time to look into.. please let me know! :)

single at home mom in Vancleve, Kentucky

65 months ago

I am a single mom that is getting ready to get kicked out of my apartment. I want to work from home but I have no money to put down. Is there anything real out there that will help me.

Gloria in Greensboro, North Carolina

58 months ago

KeepnItReal in Aurora, Colorado said: Hi Kokko,
It is against indeed.com's forum rules and I respect that, so please email me. acct69us@yahoo.com

Are you still working with this company? After months are you successful or at least happy with the resoults?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.