Job search in Roseville?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Roseville?

Reply - Report abuse

Dee in El Monte, California

81 months ago

I am relocating from the bay area to grass valley, california. What is the job market like in Nevada County? Is Roseville at good commuting choice?
I have a nursing license. I have supervisory experience. I have health care project management experience? Thanks, Dee

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tony t in Grass Valley, California

79 months ago

Roseville is an hour drive or more depending on location. Grass Valley is pretty, however jobs are scrace and the pay in the area is horrible. If you can afford to move here and don't mind the commute ( which is nothing compared to the bay area) then this will probably be great for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dee dee in Sacramento, California

72 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Roseville?

looking for a job. i was part of the mercury companies disaster. working for a title company doing reverse mortgages.
thanks so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Elyssa Felix in Marlboro, New Jersey

70 months ago

Dee Dee,

Please contact me directly at efelix@metlife.com.

Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

roy hodges in Citrus Heights, California

68 months ago

tony t in Grass Valley, California said: Roseville is an hour drive or more depending on location. Grass Valley is pretty, however jobs are scrace and the pay in the area is horrible. If you can afford to move here and don't mind the commute ( which is nothing compared to the bay area) then this will probably be great for you.

i just arrived in roseville last week i moved from indianapolis i love it but need a job i have sold cars for the last ten years(only 2 dealerships in that ten years) i'm 32 years old and have a famoly to support and do not want to sell cars any more but i'm a very above average salesperson any ideas?

jderego in Grass Valley, California

63 months ago

Yhere are nursing jobs at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital in Grass Valley/ They seem to be always looking for staff. Roseville is a pretty easy hour commute as are most places in the norther part of Sacramento. My sister works for Kaiser in San Jose and likes tha company. There is not a lot tp do in Grass Valley unless you are an outdoors person. There is little industry because GV is "NIMBY Heaven" so that iws not going to change and the area will not grow much if that is your cup of tea.

Good luck

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.