N & R Promotions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Jade360 in Mcallen, Texas

54 months ago

Anyone ever heard of a company called N& R Promotions? They claim that they don't do cold calling or door to door sales. However, I can't seem to find any information about them. They don't even have a website. When I google them I just get job opening sites.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ec in San Marcos, Texas

54 months ago

I have, I bought some car cleaning stuff from them once at a local chevron last year. Now it seems they kept my credit card information, and now they think they can charge me again... Googled to see if it happened to anyone else. I had found someone else in a similar situation.

Jade360 in Mcallen, Texas

54 months ago

Ec in San Marcos, Texas said: I have, I bought some car cleaning stuff from them once at a local chevron last year. Now it seems they kept my credit card information, and now they think they can charge me again... Googled to see if it happened to anyone else. I had found someone else in a similar situation.

So if they are selling car products that would mean that they do do door to door sales. right? I mean most "marketing" companies that sell car products tend to be the ones that make their employees go to gas stations and dealership to sell their products.

Do you remember the website that you found that other person at? Because I can't seem to find any other information

Thanks

Ec in San Marcos, Texas

54 months ago

Well, i'll admit- should have known better- there were these two females demonstrating this car cleaning product at a chevron store front. Kind of shady...

Here's the complaint I found just before this:
www.jobvent.com/n-r-promotions-job-reviews-C19655

I find it odd that it is at a job review place... meh.

robert in Canyon Lake, Texas

53 months ago

I also bought some car cleaning stuff in San Marcus at a Sams outlet.supposedly for D.A.R.E.It seems that they can bill me at will whenever the need a buck.I have been charged 3 times for one transaction.I wonderSams Club knows of these things going on.So for now anything to do with D.A.R.E. will no longer get my support

david in galveston in Baytown, Texas

53 months ago

same here......bought the car cleaning product in league city,tx in april.... charged me again in may. has anyone found a way to contact them?

david in galveston in Baytown, Texas

53 months ago

i've sent a commplaint to Better Business Bureau in Austin and I've written an Email to FW1, the company that makes the car cleaning product. Hope I get some answers.

robert in Canyon Lake, Texas

53 months ago

david in galveston in Baytown, Texas said: i've sent a commplaint to Better Business Bureau in Austin and I've written an Email to FW1, the company that makes the car cleaning product. Hope I get some answers.

I've sent email to D.A.R.E. So far no response

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.