What are the best neigborhoods in san antonio texas?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Where is the good life? For families? Singles?

Reply - Report abuse

alejandra in Torreón, Mexico

77 months ago

the best neigborhoods in san antonio texas is
THE MONTECRISTO
WWW.THEMONTECRISTO.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Single dad in SA in San Antonio, Texas

72 months ago

Most of what is called the inner city(inside loop 410) gets a bad rap because the income level is lower but there are some beautiful older homes and neighborhoods that are quiet and convenient to Downtown.

It depends on what side of town you are goin to work and how far you are willing to drive....Look some people complain about "traffic" lok I have been n HOuston,Alanta, New York... san antonio rush hour traffic moves maybe only 40 or 45 mph but it moves try that in other large cities.

If you want new homes and lots sq footage look outside of the 1604 loop which is about 15 to 20 non rush hour drive....

San Antonio is the 7th largest city in the nation that is big metroplex is maybe 22nd in nation Austin is 45 minutes to and hour depending on traffic timw.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

alealjandra67 in Torreón, Mexico

72 months ago

[QUOTEthe best who="Host"]Where is the good life? For families? Singlthees?[/theQUOTE] the best is the montecristo in loop

alealejandra67 in Torreón, Mexico

72 months ago

alejandra in Torreón, Mexico said: the best neigborhoods in san antonio texas is
THE MONTECRISTO
WWW.THEMONTECRISTO.COM

yes the best... i love san antonio... and montecristo apartments

alejandra aguilar in Torreón, Mexico

72 months ago

i love san antonio ... the montecristo is the best neigborhood in san antonio texas... www.themontecristo.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.