Weather in san antonio texas

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What are the seasons like in san antonio texas? How do san antonio texas dwellers cope?

Reply - Report abuse

Spedie in St. Louis, Missouri

68 months ago

There are 4 seasons in San Antonio: heat, humidity, drought and flood.

Really.

It's hot, it's humid and the weather is downright unbearable from May until late September. I remember it being 100 degrees on May 1st.

Get ready to pay a lot of money to keep your house air conditioned.

On the other hand, if you like the heat, hate the cold, then this might be the place for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dknichel in San Antonio, Texas

68 months ago

Host said: What are the seasons like in san antonio texas? How do san antonio texas dwellers cope?

San Antonio is the best city to live in ever. I'm from St.Louis and left in 1985 and never looked back. The weather here is the best. We have a little winter, hardly a fall, some spring, and a whole lot of summer. It is humid but no different than St. Louis. We cope just like you people in St. Louis cope with the cold winters. We just deal more with the heat.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

j.ayala42@yahoo.com in San Antonio, Texas

63 months ago

Host said: What are the seasons like in san antonio texas? How do san antonio texas dwellers cope?

very hot and humid. but anybody can adjust.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

joanmglenmills@yahoo.com in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania

63 months ago

I will be going to San Antonio in early sept. to see grandson on the Air Force Base of Lackland,just wondering what the weather will be like,and also how far is it from the Holiday Inn in Lackland.

Thanks Joan.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

j.ayala42@yahoo.com in San Antonio, Texas

63 months ago

most hotels or motels are close to the freeway. very easy to get around. it is like less than 10 min away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lars in San Antonio, Texas

61 months ago

I love the weather here. I've lived here for 4 years now after living in Stockholm, Sweden and the "deep south" This past summer was hot and dry but that's not the norm. If you can take the humidity in NYC, DC, and Atlanta then San Antonio will be paradise because it's much lower. Plus it's much cheaper to live in. The traffic is bad but for a big city it's easy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Stephanie in San Antonio, Texas

60 months ago

Hot...and 'hotter'.
But trust me...when it rains? It POURS.

It usually gets 'cold' around this time (oct)...but it's still hot as hell outside. The weather is weird these days.

Cold to Texans is 50, btw. We'll get flurries at night but iu only snows in the panhandle.Usually. The last time it snowed was 84...and the local govt practically shut the city. LOL
And It never gets colder than:
28 (at night).
30 (by day)

Heck I can remember a few Christmases where it was 90 degrees.
Keep a jacket in the car. Light outerwear is adequate. It's usually cold in the morning and hot by midday.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.