Precious Metal brokers / Sales Jobs San Diego

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

RTRUSMC1 in Oahu, Hawaii

46 months ago

I am moving to San Diego CA this week and I am looking for precious metal brokerage houses that are making money and conduct business with integrity.

Please help ?

Any tips on other good quality sales postions in the San Diego greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

878 in San Diego, California

41 months ago

RTRUSMC1 in Oahu, Hawaii said: I am moving to San Diego CA this week and I am looking for precious metal brokerage houses that are making money and conduct business with integrity.

Please help ?

Any tips on other good quality sales postions in the San Diego greatly appreciated.

We are a precious metals firm with a very prominent clearing firm and we are expanding into San Diego, California. We pay very generous commissions. If you are an effective closer and if you are looking to make over $200k a year, please contact me at smiles9979@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

David Newman in Poway, California

31 months ago

878 in San Diego, California said: We are a precious metals firm with a very prominent clearing firm and we are expanding into San Diego, California. We pay very generous commissions. If you are an effective closer and if you are looking to make over $200k a year, please contact me at smiles9979@gmail.com

Dear Sir,I would be very interested in speaking to you about employment with your company. I worked as a stockbroker for 12 years, and was extremely successful. I have experience in management,training, hiring,budgets,and investment management. I have also worked two years as a trader/otc market maker. Thank you,David Newman

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LANCE in Minneapolis, Minnesota

25 months ago

878 in San Diego, California said: We are a precious metals firm with a very prominent clearing firm and we are expanding into San Diego, California. We pay very generous commissions. If you are an effective closer and if you are looking to make over $200k a year, please contact me at smiles9979@gmail.com

I was in San Deigo two years ago and I was unable to find company to work for that was doing national sales.
I would like to talk to any reputable company that treats their clients right. eccruse@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.