Job search in San Francisco?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (19)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in San Francisco?

Reply - Report abuse

miguel angel huerta in San Francisco, California

82 months ago

hi, mi name is miguel angel , i have alot of experience as a busser, my last jobs as a busser was at Sear's fine food and at Lori's diner. Please contact me at <Edited by Host: Contact Info Removed> or or send me an email at mccoyhuerta@hotmail.com

***Message from Host***
Please do not post personally identifying information on the public forums. You cannot control the visibility of information on the forums, so please be aware that anyone can read this information.

Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Gerardo G. Garcia in Modesto, California

78 months ago

Hi my name is Gerardo G. Garcia I have experiance as a Executive housekeeper, banquet server or waiter. working for 16 yr. in same positions. Please feel free to contact me at <Edited by Host: Name Removed> or send me an email at gggleal@yahoo.com thank you in advance for you attention.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Lawrence Rogers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

78 months ago

Iam moving friday the 29th of febuary to sanfransico.
I need work and a place to live. can you help.
<Edited by Host: Name Removed>. my name is Lawrence rogers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

MJ in Austin, Texas

73 months ago

You may find some useful information at www.workgininsanfrancisco.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Islamiddin in Boise, Idaho

72 months ago

Hi my name is Islamiddin My favorite job is building the bridges
and study of this job. So I'm looking for the person who can help me
to find this job or college for this job. I also can speak Russian
Please contact to me. My cell # <Edited by Host: Name Removed>
E-mail adress: UZB.masonry@yahoo.com Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

patchwoman69 in F├╝rth, Germany

68 months ago

Hi, I am a 39 old woman from germany. I am moving to san fransisco and would like to get a job there. I am looking for a full time job. I speak german and english. I have experience in officewrok, roommate, sales person......
Would be nice to get a answer.....my email is.....patchwoman69@yahoo.de.....Thnaks you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

68 months ago

Hello Everyone, Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! This is a great place to talk about what it's like to live and work in San Francisco, but if you are looking for a job, you'll have the most success using the Indeed search engine. Just type the job title or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click the "Find Jobs" button to see all the listings. From there you can narrow down your search by typing "San Francisco" into the Where field. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any questions. Best of luck with your job search! Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sri Warti in San Francisco, California

67 months ago

Hi, I'm a 31 year old woman, I have experience as an office assistant for over 5 years.

I'm currently still working part time in San Francisco area, I was wondering if someone out there can help me find a full time job as an Office Assistant in the hospital or insurance field inside the San Francisco, Oakland or Berkeley area. I have graduated from Heald College at San Francisco, CA in Medical,Insurance billing & Coding field. I wouldn't mind to starting from the bottom or entry level to pursuing my career at the hospital field.

I hope can hear a good news from any body. I would appreciate it any kind of help. Email me at jphiy@yahoo.com.

Thanks a lot!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Daniel Altenburg in Lima, Peru

67 months ago

Hi there, I currently work in South America with a company that sends students to the USA for a work and travel program called Universal Student Exchange. I am trying to expand the company to the west coast as we work with a ton of ski resorts on the east coast and central United States.
Does anybody have any contacts or know of any restaurants, hotels, resorts that would be interested in international recruitment for their company. Our services are free of charge.
Its a really great program. Its good to give students the chance to expande their minds by exploring the world.
my email is daltenburg@workuse.com
any information would be of great help
thanks in advance

awe1026@yahoo.com in Glen Burnie, Maryland

67 months ago

Hello. My wife and I are moving back to the bay area in the end of March 2009, after living in Maryland for the last 2 years. I have 20 years in the hotel industry in serving in restaurants as well as room service. I also have a background in banquets and have worked as supervisor in all areas mentioned above. My wife has an amazing background in administrative assistant as well as working for government and in shipping. We would love to find jobs quickly when we arrive and if anyone can help that would be amazing. Please feel free to contact me at awe1026@yahoo.com. Thanks

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

67 months ago

Hello Everyone, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

FERNANDO in Oakland, California

56 months ago

HI ! MY NAME IS FERNANDO,I'M PAINTING, I HAVE 9 YEARS THE EXPERIENCE,I'M SPECK (INGLISH AND SPANISH) CAN HALP ME FIND A "FULL TIME" JOB,PLEASE CONTACT ME AT EMAIL.LUIS-F-HERRERA@HOTMAIL.COM (PINTOR)I'M LOOKING FOR JOB MOR FAST POSIBLE, THANK YOU FOR YOU ATTENTION MY CEL PHONE IS (510)228-25-71 MOR INFORMATION BY!

yuliya in Sydney, Australia

55 months ago

Hi All,

I would like to move to the U.S. from Australia, I am an accountant and I have started searching for jobs tonight.

economic slowdown, Australian citizenship, other obstacles BUT I am giving it a go. I just thought I'd share it.

Anyone needs a staff accountant?

jst2see in Austin, Texas

53 months ago

There's a good compilation of job postings at workinginsanfrancisco.com. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

angelika in San Jose, California

50 months ago

Hello,

I am a native German and am looking for a job opportunity to work in a German company in the San Francisco Bay Area. My background is in Accounting. I worked in a CPA Firm here in the Bay Area. The last year I was attending a School for Interior Design that I really enjoyed, so this would also be a possibility for employment.

Please let me know if any possibilities are available.
-arageli@hotmail.com-

Thank you
Angelika

Rod Flowers in San Diego, California

49 months ago

Hi my name is Rod Flowers. I have over 20 years experience as a PAINTER. I do brush& roller and spray as well as airbrush and murals. I also do fine art,portriture,sculpting and scenic painting& backdrops, etc; as well as store fronts and hand lettering.Also sign painting,sign design and vehicle wraps. I have portfolio and references. You can reach me a or roderickflowers16@yahoo.com

Kevin. B in Courbevoie, France

33 months ago

yuliya in Sydney, Australia said: Hi All,

I would like to move to the U.S. from Australia, I am an accountant and I have started searching for jobs tonight.

economic slowdown, Australian citizenship, other obstacles BUT I am giving it a go. I just thought I'd share it.

Anyone needs a staff accountant?

Hey,

I am a french web entrepreneur. I want to go to San Francisco to build the start-up for many reasons. My project is well advanced but I still need partners to contact VC's and go there. Right now I am looking for a person who is good in american accounting for a CFO job.
If you are still interested in it or if you know people that would be interested, contact me.

Thank you,

Kevin Brouillaud

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Yuliya, SF in Manassas, Virginia

32 months ago

I actually got a transfer with the company I worked for in Australia which was good, now in San Francisco bay area. I am sure many people would be interested, I will ask around! strijkovajulia@hotmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.