Interest in the nonprofit job market

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

nonprofit guy in Belfast, Maine

71 months ago

I'm exploring a possible move to SLC. I have significant management experience in the nonprofit sector with strong experience in developing supportive housing, organizational development, strategic planning and working with boards. If anyone out there can point me to some contacts or information resources that would be really helpful!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

starblair in Brooklyn, New York

71 months ago

Have a look at idealist.org

MTEllis in Kaysville, Utah

53 months ago

nonprofit guy in Belfast, Maine said: I'm exploring a possible move to SLC. I have significant management experience in the nonprofit sector with strong experience in developing supportive housing, organizational development, strategic planning and working with boards. If anyone out there can point me to some contacts or information resources that would be really helpful!

www.utahnonprofits.org/

territ2000@hotmail.com in Midvale, Utah

52 months ago

nonprofit guy in Belfast, Maine said: I'm exploring a possible move to SLC. I have significant management experience in the nonprofit sector with strong experience in developing supportive housing, organizational development, strategic planning and working with boards. If anyone out there can point me to some contacts or information resources that would be really helpful!

look at utahnonprofits.org jobboard

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.