Newcomer's guide to Schenectady?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What do newcomers need to know to settle in and enjoy Schenectady? Car registration, pet laws, city services, more...

Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Schenectady, New York

83 months ago

Host said: What do newcomers need to know to settle in and enjoy Schenectady? Car registration, pet laws, city services, more...

Newcomers to Schenectady should check out the Newcomers' and Moms' Club of the Schenectady Area. Lots of activities and events to help you meet other people and learn about the area. Membership is $25 which is used to subsidize organized events for both adults and kids. Website at: newcomers12309.googlepages.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

michele in Quincy, Massachusetts

67 months ago

Lisa in Schenectady, New York said: Newcomers to Schenectady should check out the Newcomers' and Moms' Club of the Schenectady Area. Lots of activities and events to help you meet other people and learn about the area. Membership is $25 which is used to subsidize organized events for both adults and kids. Website at: newcomers12309.googlepages.com

Hi Lisa,
Is something wrong with the web page?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

keri in Schenectady, New York

65 months ago

Lisa in Schenectady, New York said: Newcomers to Schenectady should check out the Newcomers' and Moms' Club of the Schenectady Area. Lots of activities and events to help you meet other people and learn about the area. Membership is $25 which is used to subsidize organized events for both adults and kids. Website at: newcomers12309.googlepages.com

Thanks for the information, but I can't open the site. Is there any number I can reach? I would appreciate your help. Thanks. Keri

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

keri in Schenectady, New York

65 months ago

I can't open the web site for the newcomers' and moms' club for schenectady. I would appreciate if there is any number I can reach. Thanks.

Lisa in Schenectady, New York

65 months ago

keri in Schenectady, New York said: I can't open the web site for the newcomers' and moms' club for schenectady. I would appreciate if there is any number I can reach. Thanks.

Hi Keri,
I'm so sorry, but the Newcomer's Club dissolved due to lack of interest, it no longer exists.
Lisa

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.