Job search in Scottsdale?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Scottsdale?

Reply - Report abuse

Carrie Buscemi in Commerce Township, Michigan

79 months ago

Hi,

I'm looking to relocate to Scottsdale/Phoenix area from Michigan and would like any information on job boards, clubs, recruiters, temp agencies, friends - what ever anyone would be beneficial. Thanks, I appreciate your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

vdw@wi.rr.com in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

78 months ago

Carrie Buscemi in Commerce Township, Michigan said: Hi,

I'm looking to relocate to Scottsdale/Phoenix area from Michigan and would like any information on job boards, clubs, recruiters, temp agencies, friends - what ever anyone would be beneficial. Thanks, I appreciate your time.

What kind of work/eduacation do you have as it would relate to the type of job you qualify for in AZ.?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

vdw@wi.rr.com in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

78 months ago

Do you have family or friends to live with? or have you researched the living cost and transpotation amounts? What are your plan for survival/taking care of yourself out there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

vdw@wi.rr.com in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: What kind of work/eduacation do you have as it would relate to the type of job you qualify for in AZ.?

Hi and thank you for your reply. I have a BS degree in Business/Marketing and have extensive background in sales and marketing and over 17 years in the lending business, and 7 as an Account Executive. I do have family/friends living there, and have done my research of the cost. Thanks !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Amy in Auburn Hills, Michigan

77 months ago

I also would like to know about local recruiters, job boards, clubs, temp agencies in the Phoenix Scottsdale area. I am attemtping to relocate. My family lives there, however, I must have employment before I go. I have over 10 years experience as an office manager and executive assistant, mostly for a nonprofit. I would like to be put in touch with someone I could work with in that area.

77 months ago

Hi Amy,

I'm moving next week - and I went to a job fair and have 6 interviews set up already. Go to there website it is a AZ website, www.jobing.com I would suggest the temp agencies as well. Good luck, and I will get you some of the names of the temp agencies when my life isn't so crazy trying to get ready. I see way more opportunity there then I do here in MI.

Amy in Auburn Hills, Michigan

77 months ago

Thank you. I would appreciate you keeping me in mind. I went to a jobing.com job fair in Phoenix this month. I did come across Manpower, and I think I may have to "temp it" when I move until I get something permanent. Everything else at the fair was just not what I am experienced at - but I will keep looking.

Chris138 in Lansing, Illinois

74 months ago

Does anyone know of a recruiter for AutoCAD drafting in the Phoenix, Scottsdale area? Currently I am in Chicagoland and trying to relocate to the Phoenix area.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.