Want to relocate to Seattle

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 89)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

shahid aziz in Fresno, California

79 months ago

I am currently residing in Fresno with my wife and three children.i moved to USA in July,previously i resided in London for two years.Now i want to move to Seattle and i joined this forum to find out about the jobs and life in Seattle.I have diffrent kind of professional experience.I worked as a sales associates for Kodak,as a floor amanager for Mcdonalds,London and a photojournalist for EPA in Pakistan for two years.I wanted to Know if any body can give advice to start my career in Seattle.
Responces will be highly appreciated
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Paul Anderson in Kirkland, Washington

76 months ago

Shahid,

Are you still looking to move up to Seattle? Your post is about 3 months old. I moved up here from Irvine California myself. There are great positions here in Seattle, lots of opportunities. What kind of positions are you targeting? Have you thought of doing anything in the area of technology. You can beginner technology positions in the pay range of 16 - 20/hr and with some experience start making 30 - 40/hr. Then you can move into Project Management or general management and start making more.

Let me know if you're still looking to come up here. I can guide you in the right direction.

Paul Anderson (Performance Coach)
www.addcore.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Paul Anderson in Redmond, Washington

66 months ago

Teresa,

Thank you for your question. I happen to get lucky when I moved up to Seattle because when I had searched the market, it appeared as if there were no positions here. My first step was to post my resume online and I got contacted right away (however that's not the typical experience here), I'll add some resources for you here.

I've learned quite a bit from the market since I've been up here. I've realized that most all positions here in Seattle are recruited by firms here. Also make sure you negotiate the right salary. They tend to know who the newcomers are and pay them 5-20$/hr below market. Ping me if you have any questions in detail. What is your background?

Here are the major vendors:

Volt
Kelly Services
Excell
Ciber
Siemens
Apex Systems
Aditi
Accenture

Here are a couple of Boutique vendors:

Xtreme Consulting
Blackmoon
Mantis Technology Group

Here are some job sites:

Indeed
Career Builder
HotJobs
Dice
Monster
Craigslist

Start with these and let me know if you need any particular recruiting contacts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Nancy Anderson in Cabot, Arkansas

66 months ago

My family is looking to relocate to the Seattle area. I am a Nurse with both business and clinical experience, and a Masters in Nursing Eduction. I have posted for a copule of Case Managment positions in various hospitals in the area. Not sure exactly what type of postion will fit me, but do have a teenager who will need to finish her last 2 years of high school Have lived in Seattle, Mercer Island area quite a long time ago, and just visited a couple of months ago. Ny assistance on how to get back would be helpful. Have applied for a WA license already.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jslongson@msn.com in Salt Lake City, Utah

63 months ago

I am a single man looking for a job and looking for a place that I can call home in Seattle Wa.
I still live West Jordan Utah and I want to start fresh new live again and be who I am

Is there anyone in Seattle that can help me to get started

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

pjvaldez@gmail.com in Kent, Washington

63 months ago

Hello,

Been reading the posts and I'd love to put in my 2 cents.

So the number one thing about job relocation is location. This is one of the top issues why individuals don't land the interview. So how do you get around that??? Use a different address. When you apply to a job outside of you state/driving range use either a friend/relatives address or use a hotel address. The only problem is when you land that interview, be prepared to drive up for that interview.

The previous tip is directed mainly to entry/mid level jobs, if you have a very, VERY specific job skill you don't necessarily need to do the address trick.

MARKET: Think about the market, what exists here? If you want to get into the film industry, your in the wrong market. Primarily speaking we have:
-Tech industries (IT, Web design/development, tech engineers)
-Medical (Dr's, nurses, pharm techs, and even entry level billing encoder, med assistants)
-Aerospace (Everyone knows Boeing, but there are a lot of other companies that play to Boeing)

Don't forget to also google the top 100 companies in the NW, or crossreference Fortune 500 companies with WA

Time and postings. So in a digital world you can easily post a job online and people could respond within seconds after the post (totally different from job hunting 20 years ago). So that means DURATION IS KEY. How long is a posting good for? Well, 20 years ago you were looking at a 3-4 week time duration for most jobs. Prior to this economy slump it was more like 2 weeks max. Now, its more like 2-3 days (what, is that real?). Reason being is because of the economy bubble, now the market here is full of qualified individuals who just got laid off or will be in the near future (e.g. WAMU, Starbucks, Boeing, Microsoft, Russel Investments, Real Networks, Seattle, PI. These are just to name a few).

Hope this will help, I wish everyone the best of luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

Flower in Nassau, Bahamas

63 months ago

Hi there, I would like to relocate to Seattle and join my boyfriend who lives there. I am in education and can teach in secondary schools. I am European and would like to know what are my chances in terms of getting a job and work VISA. Thank you for replying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Margie-Fe in Seattle, Washington

63 months ago

Im Filipino and i just got here in seattle to live with my husband. Im graduate of BS environmental Science and have some experience. I wanted to looking for a job and i dont know where to start. Any advice.

63 months ago

For flower in Nassau:

wow, this is a hard one. I'm not a pro at VISA's and the frequency of visa work but I do know a little bit (family is filipino, and I've done staffing). As far as getting petitioned, that is tough. However the education market is getting tough as well, several public schools in the Seattle school district are closing down.

The easiest, and I mean EASIEST way getting a job is getting a Permanent resident card (i.e. greencard) or citizenship, which means....Marriage. If you have a Perm. res. card then you can get jobs pretty much in any industry (that you qualify for of course).

Rough times, I know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

Marge-FE

Environmental Science. I actually have alot of friends who got jobs with this degree. A friend of mine used to work for Boeing and then got a job at Chevron, doesn't help that I don't know the names of the position. I've also seen postings on REI and the town of Redmond (Environmental scientist needed for some green projects around the city). You could also find some jobs with the state and I think Warehauser also hires alot of E.S. grads for their logging forest in the north cascades. Hope this helps, I'm a journalist major.

Margie-Fe in Seattle, Washington

63 months ago

pjvaldez

i have permit to work in the US but i find it hard to look for a job. Your advice of course helped me a lot. i was thinking to start from the sales clerk or something that indoor job. coz im still not use to the weather. but if there are opportunity to work inline with my education i will accept it.

anyway, thanks again. oh! are you still doing staffing job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

sarahjuncan in Springfield, Missouri

62 months ago

hi everyone.. I am curious is there anyone who knows of a job that would be able to pay and fine me a place for relocation and offer me a job? i am a us citizen and have excellent customer serivice skills i have lived in many different states i currently reside in springfield mo and there are not really any places hiring due to "crisis" if anyone can help me out i would appreciate it.
Thank yoy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

Sarahjuncan,

Hey, how's it going. Tough times but hang in there, things will get better. As for your question, it really depends on your skills. Alot of the top 100 companies here in Seattle will pay for relocation for Mid-to-upper management positions. This is less likely in the entry level field unless your in a specific niche. So first stop and ask yourself if you have the talents and skills needed to fill mid to upper management positions. If not and you doing retail to customer service, your best bet is packing up and taking matters into your own hands.

Another thing you can try is placement agencies. This is tough but a way to get your foot in the door. So there are several types of agencies out there, staffing, temp and placement. Temp deals only with temp staffing, no chance of getting hired on. Staffing deals with pretty much anything, temp, temp to hire or direct hire, but in reality temp is the most likely jobs that they have. Placement agencies find you jobs, but what distinguishes them is the fact that job seekers usually have to pay to get in. Also, you have to be an extremely qualified candidate, if your not worth their time, individuals won't even give you the time of day. Not a great place for entry level applicants to apply.

Hope this helps, and good luck.

62 months ago

Dear Margie Fe,

good to hear about everything and its good to know my advice is helping. In these times we all need to help each other and not trying to get religious but I strongly believe that these are the basic principles that God gave us in order to live by. As I said before, permit to work is easy and non-biased amongst employers. They would hire individuals as long as your skills apply to the job. As I'm thinking of jobs that might help you out, all I can suggest is the staffing agencies that I listed in another thread. It sounds like your open to anything as well, I mean, your not looking for jobs that are degree specific. Thats good, this economy sucks and the only thing I can suggest is being open minded, don't think that your going to be stuck in a dead end job, just tell your self that its for the time being.

Also, keep an eye out with USAJobs.gov, great site for environmental studies grads. Not sure about Perm res applicants though.

Hope this helps.

p.s. currently not working in staffing, I don't like the environment and the pressure. I did love helping others find jobs though, hence why I write in these forums.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mohawkchiapet in Northville, Michigan

60 months ago

Hi guys. I'm an engineer in automotive industry. Are there a lot of positions out there for sales engineering in Seattle? Are there anyone that moved from engineering to sales engineering in Seattle? Looking desperately to move to Seattle... still don't know how yet.

PCarrey in Bloomington, Indiana

58 months ago

Hey all -

I am planning on moving to Seattle by the end of the year, depending on if I can find a job in the area. I have a college degree in Visual Communication and a strong background in Retail Management, but I can't seem to even get a word back from the many applications and resumes I've put in on too many websites. Is there any other way of making contacts in the area other than just moving and riding it out?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

mohawkchiapet in Northville, Michigan

58 months ago

Unless you have a lot saved up, I wouldn't just move out there without a job in this economy. Seattle unemployment is climbing as we speak. My friend is in telecommunication retail living in MI, and he is having no luck in Seattle either. He hasn't made the move yet, and is proving to be a smart move because he still has a job.

Binky Winks in Antigo, Wisconsin

58 months ago

Hi,

I'm a freelance graphic designer looking to relocate to Seattle, WA within the next year or so. I've been searching for virtual or remote jobs that I can work from home. Can you direct me to the best companies and job places that would have those types of jobs available. I've been looking on Craigslist, through temp agency's like creative circle, 24 seven Talent and such. I'm willing to go the extra mile in even taking plane trips to interview for those type of jobs before I get out there to get something set up. I've been to Seattle before and going again this fall to scope things out job wise. Can you give me any other advice? I know I need to have money saved before hand. Thanks!

-Binky Winks-

Lizz in Los Angeles, California

57 months ago

hi
im a lvn *lpn* student and am about to graduate. i would like to move up the seattle area. im just like the sick of LA guy and i also want to make the move i do want to move out there with in a year but how would i do it to find a job ? help

Linda Goscila in Santa Clara, California

54 months ago

Hi Paul,

I recently received my master's degree in Project Management (my undergraduate is a BS in Economics)... I am in my forties, and would love to live and work in Seattle... I understand that there are alot of opportunities. I want to delve right into project management, but my background is varied, with alot of Executive Assistant experience (working for VP's CEO's, etc.). Is there any site you could direct me to so that I may pursue this?

Thanks for your help!

Very best,

Linda Goscila

Tiawan Jackson in Greenville, South Carolina

54 months ago

Can someone pay for me to relocate to Seattle Washington?

Tiawan Jackson in Greenville, South Carolina

54 months ago

Look South Carolina has always been a recession state and I would like to move from here just so I can pursue my degree in Computer Electronics Engineering Technology at an entry-level.

Glenda in Los Angeles, California

54 months ago

I've been trying for months now to move to Seattle and I'm still looking. I have a background in education and have a Counseling, M.A. degree. I am qualified for almost any job academically and some medical careers. Any advice is helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

rob in Toledo, Ohio

50 months ago

Hi I am going to move back to Seattle in a few months from now. (May/June). I do not have a job lined up here and I am going to attempt to join the IBEW so that I can begin on becoming an electrician apprentice. The unemployment rate here in NW Ohio is at 15%. I have a bachelors degree to fall back on, and I have work experience in many fields, from when I worked on buoy tender in the coast guard, and I was an engineer with a crane testing company. What I am curious about is how things are shaping up there in Seattle, if someone could help me out with any information I would appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cchaet13 in Missoula, Montana

50 months ago

I am a 21 yr old student with an Associates Degree in paralegal studies. I just finished school there like December and had to move back to MT for a little bit. I am looking to relocate to Seattle, WA by no later than June. I am curious where to look for jobs considering I won't be there for a few months. I am looking for something in a legal office preferably but would take a receptionist or clerical position. Any suggestions???

Tiawan in Columbia, South Carolina

50 months ago

Never give up.

larrycrat@yahoo.com in Rialto, California

48 months ago

Greetings Shahid:
My wife and i are planning on moving to Seattle I lived there briefly in the early 1990s and I loved it there and i always reget leaving but but to a family member being injured badly moved back.
However i do sales, and account executive work and she and she has her degree in bussiness admin, and a minor in accounting , but she has worked over 10 years in Human resoures , and payroll.
I would greatly appreciate any guidance you can give us we live in Rialto california and would like to be there before summer, I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Paul Anderson in Kirkland, Washington said: Shahid,

Are you still looking to move up to Seattle? Your post is about 3 months old. I moved up here from Irvine California myself. There are great positions here in Seattle, lots of opportunities. What kind of positions are you targeting? Have you thought of doing anything in the area of technology. You can beginner technology positions in the pay range of 16 - 20/hr and with some experience start making 30 - 40/hr. Then you can move into Project Management or general management and start making more.

Let me know if you're still looking to come up here. I can guide you in the right direction.

www.addcore.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

seattlebound

48 months ago

I am an African American man with a Master degree in Counseling and have worked as a firefigher for 10+ years, I will be moving to Seattle this year does anyone has suggestions on jobs, housing etc. I'm moving to Seattle even if that means I have to live on the street; well that might be an exageration since I am planning it right now. Any helpful information would be appreshiated

Lawrence in Rialto, California

48 months ago

Funny that you say that my wife says the same thing about even if she has to live on the streets Lol!
However she has had several job offers and since you have a very impressive resume you like her wont have any problems getting gainful employment , and i lived there myself in the early 1990s and it was the worst decision i never made because i had a job five days after i moved there but i had a brother who was shot and i came back to California to check on him and i have been trapped here every since.
Seattle is a very pleasant place to live the people there are very friendly and very helpful and i was very impressed with the laid back life style and diversity everyone hangs with everyone there and the woman up there love the Brothers i dont know if you are a married man but its a great place for singles , the night life there is amazing and the scenery is breath taking!

We will be leaving here around the beginning of june before it gets hot now we need to tie up some lose ends other than that we are out of here perhaps we can assist each other when we get there or even travel together im is always looking to be around positive brothers who's looking for a better way of life , hit me back when you get this message and we can share more about our soon to be new home.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

seattlebound in East Saint Louis, Illinois

48 months ago

Hey brother,
Thanks for getting back to me and I'm sorry to here about your brother. I have resume send to various Seattle companies-Now I'm just waiting.To be honest my motivation for going to Seattle is a girl; not just any girl this one is my soulmate.ok I know that's a big jump for a girl but as you said, the girls like the brothers so I figure its a win win situation, if it doesn't work out between me and this female. We must keep in touch as the time get closer to the BIG MOVE. Something bigger than me is calling to to leave the confines of Minneapolis and live!!!!
We talk soon
Barry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jnklein in Foster City, California

46 months ago

I am thinking about possibly relocating to Seattle as well. I just recently graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in Communications and a minor in Business. I am from the San Francisco Bay Area, but am having a very hard time trying to find a job in marketing or public relations. I have been to Seattle a few times and love the city plus have many friends who live there from college. If anyone has suggestions on good places to check out, or websites to post my resume I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks,
Julie

dorothy broyles in Toledo, Ohio

43 months ago

i,m hoping to move to seattle wa. very soon. i'm 51 and have been out of work for 2 years. i hear jobs are pretty good there,but cost of living high. hoping someone could help me here,need words of encougement. thanks

lynn in Grapevine, Texas

42 months ago

try selectcandidates.com

Sherri in Lynnwood, Washington

42 months ago

I too am looking for a position here in Washington after relocating from the Midwest. Paul, I just looked at ProLango.com and I wished I'd known about it sooner, because this is what I was looking for, to network my way to a new job. I believe as you said, "word of mouth..." is the way to get noticed.

Dorothy, although I am not unemployed now and actually in this high cost of living state, I love it. I think the people are especially friendly and the environment is favorable in my opinion. What is life without these sometimes unbelievable obstacles? I always say things seem so crappy today, but tomorrow (ok tomorrow may be more than a day, week or month away :)) you will be wondering what was I so worried about? Good luck in your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Melissa in Brooklyn, New York

41 months ago

Hi,I am 26yrs old with 2 small boys. I am looking to move from NY to Seattle. I need to start my life over. I need a better life for myself and my 2 boys. One is 6 and the other is 2. I have 1 yr education of college. Ive been a mother for 6 years. I know I am very good at being quick for any job. And I am a fast learner. And an eager learner. I am very honest and what the best for my boys. If anyone can please help me,I would truely apreciate it. It would mean so much to me if my boys and I could try and start over. They deserve a good calm life. please.

Matt in Normal, Illinois

41 months ago

Hello all,

My name is Matt and I am looking to relocate to Seattle after I graduate on December 18th with my masters degree from Illinois State University. I am from the state of Illinois but am planning to move to Seattle to live and work as my girlfriend is from there. She has already landed a position there in Occupational Therapy and I am certainly hoping to follow suit. Please know that my area/background is fairly diverse as I could work in any entry-level to mid-level job in social service, law, and higher education. Specific job titles I'd be seeking would be case manager (in housing for example), legal assistant or paralegal for criminal/immigration law firm, academic advisor or admissions counselor at a local university, legal advocate for any nonprofit agency, or Spanish/English interpreter/translator. Would anyone be able to assist me with job contacts, etc? Thanks!

In Destin but from Ohio in Destin, Florida

41 months ago

Well my name is Debra I have three children one 20, one 22 and yes one 3 1/2 opps. Oh and I am 49. Does anyone know what the construction industry is like in Seattle? I have run my own business here in Destin and in Ohio for over 16 years now. Residential remodeling (kitchens and baths)and I also have worked as a system anaylsis for WPAFB previously for about 12 years. This area of Florida is not where I want to be Florida is not where I want to be period... but I don't want to go back to Ohio. The oil spill just about closed my cleaning and remodeling business. Also my son works for Starbuck's he was the smart one and my daughter has worked for me and for the vacation rental companies as a booking agent. My older children want to go to school and I want great schools for my 3 1/2 year old. Does anyone have any advice of the construction industry or what ever? Thank you

Robin in Newport Beach, California

40 months ago

I am an AS400 operator looking to relocate to Seattle Washington. I have been in IT for 15 years and am working on getting my A+ certification then I would like to go into Computer Security. Can you tell me what the job situation is like? Here in Cali....well, lets just say it is bad and leave it at that.

Mai in Los Angeles, California

40 months ago

i agree Robin. I too have been wanting to relocate up to the northwest for sometimes. California is definitely not the place to be.

Greg in Indianapolis

40 months ago

Hi, I am 48 years old and would like to relocate to the northwest. I have been a Store Manager in Indianapolis for the last 13 years. I am married and have a young son also. Any information would be great.

Nisgal in Modesto, California

38 months ago

Hi, I am currently studying to become a sterile processing tech and then take the certification exam. Soon after obtaining my CBSPD I would like to relocate to the Tacoma area to locate work. What are the current job demands for a SPT? Where would be the best place to start looking for work? Also I have my BLS and CNA certificate.

mirgildea1 in San Clemente, California

34 months ago

Just wanted to say that I am from OC, just recently moved back here to CA from Denver. We are thinking of moving to Seattle. I am looking for some techy job, that allows me to start low and work up. I've been in Office Management and Sales, but have a very strong background working in design (in general), building websites for fun and for volunteer gigs.. and such.. Do you think I'd fit in there? Do you think it's a good time to make the move, as far as available jobs is concerned?

Paul Anderson in Kirkland, Washington said: Shahid,

www.addcore.com

bryan dvorak in Austin, Texas

34 months ago

mirgildea1 in San Clemente, California said: Just wanted to say that I am from OC, just recently moved back here to CA from Denver. We are thinking of moving to Seattle. I am looking for some techy job, that allows me to start low and work up. I've been in Office Management and Sales, but have a very strong background working in design (in general), building websites for fun and for volunteer gigs.. and such.. Do you think I'd fit in there? Do you think it's a good time to make the move, as far as available jobs is concerned?

Paul,

My wife and I have been wanted to move to Seattle for some time.. but have had a hard time getting employment there, at least i have since I have a background in Biotechnology and Medical Sales. I know there are opportunities there, but living out of state seems difficult to get to the right people. I live in Austin, TX... yes, i know, it's great here, but I am from here..so moving somewhere else is essential. We visited Seattle a year and a half ago for a week and fell in love. My wife is from Northern California, so we know the weather as well. If you have any recommendations, advice, or contacts, I would really appreciate it.

Bryan Dvorak

Ted in Seattle, Washington

32 months ago

bryan dvorak in Austin, Texas said: Paul,

My wife and I have been wanted to move to Seattle for some time.. but have had a hard time getting employment there, at least i have since I have a background in Biotechnology and Medical Sales. I know there are opportunities there, but living out of state seems difficult to get to the right people. I live in Austin, TX... yes, i know, it's great here, but I am from here..so moving somewhere else is essential. We visited Seattle a year and a half ago for a week and fell in love. My wife is from Northern California, so we know the weather as well. If you have any recommendations, advice, or contacts, I would really appreciate it.

Bryan Dvorak

Bryan:

There are a number of biotech companies in the Seattle area. I work at a Cancer Center and occasionally get requests from such companies to explore job opportunities (very happy where I'm at, though). If you're still looking, you'll obviously need a place to live. If and when you and your wife make the move and are in the market for a place to live, I've got a fabulous place with mountain and water views with a spectacular and private yard, easy access to downtown and the airport.

Ted

jw_ks in Wichita, Kansas

32 months ago

I am new to this forum, but I am curious just how I can find a company in the Seattle area that will relocate me and employ me for CDL A Driver(Local)or Warehousing. I have extensive CDL A driving experience and also have alot of forklift/warehouse thru the course of working in transportation. I also have almost 10 years of Aviation Support/Logistics experience, though not real recent due to driving all these years. Please any help in this area and with this question would be greatly appreciated. I love the Pacific Northwest and I am so ready to get out of here and get to "Gods Country". Viva Starbucks! :)

DLTornone in Spartanburg, South Carolina

31 months ago

Hi There
I don't know if they are currently hiring but Rainier Industries is an awesome company in the Seattle area to work for. I used to work directly with them while I was living in NY.

sec in Los Angeles, California

30 months ago

im going to be moving to seattle in febuary of next year , im a union pipefitter wondering how is the work out there. it will be me my wife and my two kids,one is 2 year and the othere one is 2 months, what our nice places to live in seattle?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Julie in Kirkland, Washington

30 months ago

I moved to Kirkland, Wa in August, 2011. I really like it here. Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond are high end areas. Housing and rent is higher, but after leaving a depressed area of Calif., I have found so many opportunities, I did not have back in Calif. there is Boeing, MicroSoft, Google.

Seems this area has not been affected by the recession. Heck even serious dog walkers can make $40k/yr. I see many opportunities to start a business here. I would say, that the Seattle area probably has the best economy around and because of it, housing is scarce.

It is a beautiful place to live if you don' mind rain. Seattle is 10 minutes from where I am at. I would check it out before committing. If you have a back ground in medical sales, this is the place for you. Seems like there is a hospital on every corner. I work at a hospital and I sometimes deal with the reps. That come in.

It shouldn't be hard to get on at one of the hospitals doing tech work like C.S. for example. Good luck to you and your wife.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Roger in Charlotte, North Carolina

28 months ago

I'm actually in Georgia not North Carolina but anyway I also would like to move to Seattle within the next few years, I have an associate's degree in business information systems and two small children. Would I be able to find a good career and good schools up there that is ridiculously expensive. Any recommendations on where to look I truly appreciate it.

Roger in Charlotte, North Carolina

28 months ago

I meant is NOT ridiculously expensive also my career path doesn't have to be based of my degree I mentioned it as an hopeful advantage

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.