anyone hiring?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

donna777 in Bell, Florida

71 months ago

hi I am recently relocated back to Florida..I am in the Spring Hill area...I have experiance in telemarketing,housekeeping,sales,bartending,waitressing and more..willing to work all hours....

willing to do odd jobs also..I am staying with my sister and her family with my 17 yr old daughter we are trying to save up to get us a place....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

deansuraci in Cornwall, New York

71 months ago

donna777 in Bell, Florida said: hi I am recently relocated back to Florida..I am in the Spring Hill area...I have experiance in telemarketing,housekeeping,sales,bartending,waitressing and more..willing to work all hours....

willing to do odd jobs also..I am staying with my sister and her family with my 17 yr old daughter we are trying to save up to get us a place....

Good Luck with your search.
My sister lives in Spring Hill!!!!!!!!!!!

donna777 in Gainesville, Florida

71 months ago

thank you!!!

Mary inTampa in Tampa, Florida

71 months ago

I got stuck out there 25 years ago. At least I am now in Tampa. My dad and two of my sisters now live out there.

Yes, most definitely, good luck with your search. Might you be old enough yet to collect Social Security? Maybe you can get a job washing dishes at Kellys on Highway 19. Being at Kellys will give you a firsthand experience of what it will be like to be 80.

But you might like it out there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mary inTampa in Tampa, Florida

71 months ago

My sister out there is an RN. She teaches CNA classes at one of the nursing homes. You can take that course - and probably get a job out there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

hi,
thanks...my sister is the director of nursing at one of the nursing homes in hudson i will look in to that eventually....

thanks again...

71 months ago

I have had jobs that made me feel 80... :)

will look into kellies.... even dish washing would help...I am origionally from tampa and will probably move back once I save up some money.... not old enough for social security yet only 48...

thanks for replying...

john wolding in Port Richey, Florida

59 months ago

donna777 in Bell, Florida said: hi I am recently relocated back to Florida..I am in the Spring Hill area...I have experiance in telemarketing,housekeeping,sales,bartending,waitressing and more..willing to work all hours....

I may have an interesting telemarketing opening for you. Calling businesses setting qualified appointments. If qualified, you will really like this opportunity. John

donna777 in Palm Harbor, Florida

59 months ago

Hi
I am now located in Tarpon Springs Fl..please send me info on this telemarketing job...I do have exp.

donna777@inbox.com

thanks so much!!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.