Job search in Tallahassee?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Tallahassee?

Reply - Report abuse

bill in Tallahassee, Florida

73 months ago

just got laid off from the round Holiday Inn-been there as maintenance tech for @7months.I have @7 tears experience in industrial,commercial and hotel maintenance.Experienced in (but not certified)minor hvac,plumbing,carpentry,painting,floors and carpeting,buildings and grounds,etc.Also have appoximately 25 years experience in auto parts field,22 years with VW Porsche Audi.Also Subaru,Suzuki<sterling,Peugot,AMC Jeep/Eagle.I live in Downtown vicinity,and have to rely on public transportation at this time.I am available to work any days,any shift
s,am a diligent and dependable worker.Can anybody out there please help me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Regina l Byrd in Lake City, Florida

72 months ago

Traveling room Lake City job search for Female over 35 office Experience Computer experience, phone line experience archive, sales.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Regina l Byrd in Lake City, Florida

72 months ago

comment to city job seeker searching Full time employment. reginalbyrd@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gixxer32404 in Tallahassee, Florida

60 months ago

Bill the apartmentcomplex on Adams was looking for a tech across from post office. I thinkit was on craigslist.org

I'mlooking fora cdlclass A orB position or Security job. Have D and G license.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

bill in Tallahassee, Florida said: just got laid off from the round Holiday Inn-been there as maintenance tech for @7months.I have @7 tears experience in industrial,commercial and hotel maintenance.Experienced in (but not certified)minor hvac,plumbing,carpentry,painting,floors and carpeting,buildings and grounds,etc.Also have appoximately 25 years experience in auto parts field,22 years with VW Porsche Audi.Also Subaru,Suzuki<sterling,Peugot,AMC Jeep/Eagle.I live in Downtown vicinity,and have to rely on public transportation at this time.I am available to work any days,any shift
s,am a diligent and dependable worker.Can anybody out there please help me?

home.eease.com/recruit2/?id=256469

60 months ago

craigslist has another maintenance supervisor ad on today

rdburton in Tallahassee, Florida

55 months ago

I can. I oversee an auto glass company. I'm looking for more sales reps. If you want an opportunity for advancement and willing to work hard, let me know. Transportation is not required.

employed and not working in Tallahassee, Florida

55 months ago

hmmm.... daily work? train? company vehicle? direct deposit?

rdburton in Tallahassee, Florida

55 months ago

employed and not working in Tallahassee, Florida said: hmmm.... daily work? train? company vehicle? direct deposit?

no company vehicle. You just need to get to the office.

employed and not working in Tallahassee, Florida

55 months ago

where? I'm in Tallahassee.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.