Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What jobs are on the rise in Tampa?

Reply - Report abuse

John U. in Tampa, Florida

84 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in Tampa?

My name is John,im realy a hard worker looking for a job as like warehouse or other,as i were seaching for job throuth the net,i see that you,about to have an opening,i would like to work for the company (im avaible),if you do hiring.im have great warehouse experience,& more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

mark clark in Traverse City, Michigan

84 months ago

My name is Mark and im looking to move to Tampa Florida with my family.
I am a mig,stick welder mostly mig in heavy gauge or thin gauge steel.I have been welding for 15 years and looking for a good job thats 1st shift inside work or outside work

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

RussL in Safety Harbor, Florida

80 months ago

Willie E. Davis Jr. said: welding jobs, warhouse,custodain,stocking, outside work. thses are the type of job I'am looking for!

I can tell you that there is a shortage of Hair Stylists in the area. Can't find enough of them to staff all the available positions. If there is a H1b program for that skill set, it would be sold out in a minute.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bridesmom in Universal City, Texas

57 months ago

Shane Easterling in Wesley Chapel, Florida said: About 2 hours after I posted i got a phone call from the HR manager of a place i had sent my resume to and I had an interview within 45 minutes. after that interview I received a call from another company that I applied with and have an interview tomorrow.
I was blown away. I really like Florida and want to stay so I that one of these jobs comes through. I wish everyone out there the best. I will start posting jobs on here as soon as i find them. I have plenty of time on my hands for now. I got the last one off of Craigslist. Good luck and God bless.[/QUOT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bridesmom in Universal City, Texas

57 months ago

Shane,

Congratulations! Positive mental attitude....my husband continues to tell me this daily.

Bridesmom

BH_Insulation5@hotmail.com in Largo, Florida

54 months ago

And a liquor store.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kristinacelata@yahoo.com in Clearwater, Florida

51 months ago

I need a job in Largo Florida. Will do anything really i just need a job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BH_Insulation5@hotmail.com in Largo, Florida

51 months ago

That makes two of us. Better look eastward.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.