Any Job Opportunities in the Tampa Bay Area??? PLEASE HELP!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

MJ

64 months ago

I am looking to move to the Tampa area as soon as possible. I am relocating from Tennessee but do not want to make the permanent move until I have a job. I am hardworking and dedicated. I am coming to the area soon to spend a week job searching. It has been a while since I had to do job searching. Any ideas of where to start to be efficient with my time while there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

manoj kumar in Delhi, India

64 months ago

hi iam manoj i want to jobs in every type of areas

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Broke in Tampa in Ruskin, Florida

61 months ago

MJ said: I am looking to move to the Tampa area as soon as possible. I am relocating from Tennessee but do not want to make the permanent move until I have a job. I am hardworking and dedicated. I am coming to the area soon to spend a week job searching. It has been a while since I had to do job searching. Any ideas of where to start to be efficient with my time while there?

I would make sure you have a job before you relocate. My husband is a construction executive and has been out of work for 20 months now. He sends out appx 20 resumes per day, has tried internet sites, used net-working, creigs-list, you name it, and hasn't gotten one interview.

We went from a 225K per year income to $300.00 per week unemployment. He has applied for jobs everywhere in the US as well as abroad. He spends over 8 hours per day looking. And they say the recession is on it's way up. Bull S--t

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tessy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

51 months ago

I am a C N A with almost 3 years experience, i want to move to tampa and i need a job in a hospital in tampa fl.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ines in Brandon, Florida

46 months ago

candidate(s) that have solid customer service experience, good knowledge of hardware, knowledge or certification, basic software knowledge , and maybe in college taking computer classes i know where they are taking candidates for a job. my email is iwantvto@gmail.com and this is in the tampa aerea.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

andre in Tampa, Florida

37 months ago

Hello i live in tampa fl and i was seeking a warehouse positions can anybody help me with any information about a job PLEASE HELP.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

marta torres sanchez in Bayamon, Puerto Rico

17 months ago

my interesting position nurse

sitionn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.