How did you get started with a Spa Carreer?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Jody MacPherson in Riverview, Florida

82 months ago

With the area growing, most Salons and Spas want experienced Therapists with an established clientèle. Employers seek someone with great skin, nails, hair, and professional looks. If you are fresh out of school, and cannot afford to look really good, how did you get started? Please share your story and help others find their way into this wonderful carreer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tina Brown

76 months ago

Hey Jody, I hope you dont mind me contacting you this way, I have tried to call you several times but have had no luck. Please let me know if you are still interested in coming to Swank Hair Lounge. We are ready to move forward and would like to build the area to the way you think would work good. If you are not interested anymore that is fine, could you just let me know. I would love to have you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sandraamoroso@yahoo.com in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

68 months ago

gud morning miss Tina,im Maricris Abigan working in dubai i just want to apply as a nail technician in your salon im doing nail extension for long time like 10 years and some had knowledge for hair. i want to work there in florida i hpoe mam you can read my message.i know that your salon is nice thats why im interested to work with you thanks and god bless more power to your salon.this my email add chris_mari0024@yahoo.com or sandraamoroso@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.