Employment Agencies in Tampa

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (21)

Micki Correa in Chicago, Illinois

78 months ago

I plan on moving to Tampa and would like to know if there are any employment agencies that specialize in call centers. I have over 10 years of call center management experience and would like to have a job lined up before my move.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Nathalie Arroyo in Tampa, Florida

78 months ago

i am looking for a job i have medical backgroung as clerk, i been working as a clerk in a big office for many yeqrs, front end for 3 months, medical records for 1 years, i am trying to find a job in tampa.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jason in Wesley Chapel, Florida

73 months ago

Nathalie Arroyo in Tampa, Florida said: i am looking for a job i have medical backgroung as clerk, i been working as a clerk in a big office for many yeqrs, front end for 3 months, medical records for 1 years, i am trying to find a job in tampa.

Natalie, noone asked that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Claudia Mersilus in Tampa, Florida

73 months ago

I need the jobs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

mike in Tampa, Florida

65 months ago

I need a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gone 4 Greener Pastures in Tampa, Florida

64 months ago

mike in Tampa, Florida said: I need a job

join the line. Any Idea what the average time is to find a job in Tampa right now?

It seems like there are no quality choices available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mary inTampa in Tampa, Florida

64 months ago

The unemployment rate is near 11 percent (at least what is admitted). I am a legal assistant. I have been unemployed 15 months. I am 50 years old. One job I applied for, a friend was hired. She said that firm got 200 resumes for that job.

You could get a job tomorrow or you could stay in limbo. If you're what they're looking for, they you have it made.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

fayaz in Hyderabad, India

64 months ago

I am fayaz , working as a Sr.Technical Recruiter.i would like to join in this group.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

fayaz in Hyderabad, India

64 months ago

i would like to join in this group.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Maritza Perez in Tampa, Florida

59 months ago

I was laid off 6 months ago and I have not found anything yet.
I need a job asap

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Maritza Perez in Tampa, Florida

50 months ago

I am looking for new opportunities and bring my abilities and knowledge to work for any Company. I am a dedicated individual wth a solid background in customer service and conducting all phases of office procedures.

CCSEEKING in Chicago, Illinois

48 months ago

I am willing to relocate to Tampa, Florida. I am 55 yrs. old, with a Masters Degree specializing in working with the disabled, special needs. I have years of experience in this area, as well as coorporate experience. Is there any that you can help me in locating a professional position in Tampa, Florida?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Yuky in Clearwater, Florida

43 months ago

Gone 4 Greener Pastures in Tampa, Florida said: join the line. Any Idea what the average time is to find a job in Tampa right now?

It seems like there are no quality choices available.

It takes forever. It's really bad here. For me, it's going on 13 months. I relocated with my spouse here in late Sept 09. He accepted a job in his specialized field. So working in Tampa proved to be a positive experience for him. As for myself, I have worked temp assignments here and there (a total of 5 months), I have over 20 years experience with an Associates Degree, in that 20 years, I was at a job for 10 years in the Northeast Region. I still have job here in Tampa, it's going on now, 13 months. Your better off up at North, I wish I was there now. I know that it's bad everywhere, but here in the Tampa Bay area it's terrible.

Cibaena59@aol.com in Jackson Heights, New York

41 months ago

Northeast is no better than Tampa, FL I was laid off after my division was moved to Atlanta in November 2009 and although I've temped some short and long term assignments I still have no permanent Job. I haven't even been called on a temp assignment in over 2 months. It's getting to the point that I think the only way to survive is going to be to start a small business of our own. Otherwise, it's a very frustrating search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Josephine Mcshea in Phoenicia, New York

40 months ago

I am considering moving to the Tampa area i am a nurse and would like to find work before i transfer down there and would like to know if aNew York license is acceptable

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

laurie in Tallahassee, Florida

40 months ago

I am planning on moving to the tampa area in the next month. I have been looking for an entry level chemist job in the area , I have not been lucky. does anybody have any suggestion? please

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

norman edwards in Saint Petersburg, Florida

39 months ago

Nathalie Arroyo in Tampa, Florida said: i am looking for a job i have medical backgroung as clerk, i been working as a clerk in a big office for many yeqrs, front end for 3 months, medical records for 1 years, i am trying to find a job in tampa.

try

tampawork.info/

39 months ago

Micki Correa in Chicago, Illinois said: I plan on moving to Tampa and would like to know if there are any employment agencies that specialize in call centers. I have over 10 years of call center management experience and would like to have a job lined up before my move.

Call Center jobs in Tampa, FL (868 found)
tampawork.info/ Search for Call Center.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Try,
floridamedicaljobs.info/

39 months ago

Josephine Mcshea in Phoenicia, New York said: I am considering moving to the Tampa area i am a nurse and would like to find work before i transfer down there and would like to know if aNew York license is acceptable

Try
floridamedicaljobs.info/

6yegni1953 in Lakeland, Florida

2 months ago

I am considering moving to Tampa, I am an Administrative Assistante -bilingual, with a broad experience working closely with numerous departments including HR, accounting and marketin. Iam biligunal in English and Spanish.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.