Employment Agencies in Tampa

Comments (21)

Micki Correa in Chicago, Illinois

86 months ago

I plan on moving to Tampa and would like to know if there are any employment agencies that specialize in call centers. I have over 10 years of call center management experience and would like to have a job lined up before my move.

Nathalie Arroyo in Tampa, Florida

86 months ago

i am looking for a job i have medical backgroung as clerk, i been working as a clerk in a big office for many yeqrs, front end for 3 months, medical records for 1 years, i am trying to find a job in tampa.

Jason in Wesley Chapel, Florida

81 months ago

Nathalie Arroyo in Tampa, Florida said: i am looking for a job i have medical backgroung as clerk, i been working as a clerk in a big office for many yeqrs, front end for 3 months, medical records for 1 years, i am trying to find a job in tampa.

Natalie, noone asked that.

Claudia Mersilus in Tampa, Florida

81 months ago

I need the jobs

mike in Tampa, Florida

73 months ago

I need a job

Gone 4 Greener Pastures in Tampa, Florida

72 months ago

mike in Tampa, Florida said: I need a job

join the line. Any Idea what the average time is to find a job in Tampa right now?

It seems like there are no quality choices available.

Mary inTampa in Tampa, Florida

72 months ago

The unemployment rate is near 11 percent (at least what is admitted). I am a legal assistant. I have been unemployed 15 months. I am 50 years old. One job I applied for, a friend was hired. She said that firm got 200 resumes for that job.

You could get a job tomorrow or you could stay in limbo. If you're what they're looking for, they you have it made.

fayaz in Hyderabad, India

72 months ago

I am fayaz , working as a Sr.Technical Recruiter.i would like to join in this group.

fayaz in Hyderabad, India

72 months ago

i would like to join in this group.

Maritza Perez in Tampa, Florida

67 months ago

I was laid off 6 months ago and I have not found anything yet.
I need a job asap

Maritza Perez in Tampa, Florida

58 months ago

I am looking for new opportunities and bring my abilities and knowledge to work for any Company. I am a dedicated individual wth a solid background in customer service and conducting all phases of office procedures.

CCSEEKING in Chicago, Illinois

56 months ago

I am willing to relocate to Tampa, Florida. I am 55 yrs. old, with a Masters Degree specializing in working with the disabled, special needs. I have years of experience in this area, as well as coorporate experience. Is there any that you can help me in locating a professional position in Tampa, Florida?

Yuky in Clearwater, Florida

51 months ago

Gone 4 Greener Pastures in Tampa, Florida said: join the line. Any Idea what the average time is to find a job in Tampa right now?

It seems like there are no quality choices available.

It takes forever. It's really bad here. For me, it's going on 13 months. I relocated with my spouse here in late Sept 09. He accepted a job in his specialized field. So working in Tampa proved to be a positive experience for him. As for myself, I have worked temp assignments here and there (a total of 5 months), I have over 20 years experience with an Associates Degree, in that 20 years, I was at a job for 10 years in the Northeast Region. I still have job here in Tampa, it's going on now, 13 months. Your better off up at North, I wish I was there now. I know that it's bad everywhere, but here in the Tampa Bay area it's terrible.

Cibaena59@aol.com in Jackson Heights, New York

49 months ago

Northeast is no better than Tampa, FL I was laid off after my division was moved to Atlanta in November 2009 and although I've temped some short and long term assignments I still have no permanent Job. I haven't even been called on a temp assignment in over 2 months. It's getting to the point that I think the only way to survive is going to be to start a small business of our own. Otherwise, it's a very frustrating search.

Josephine Mcshea in Phoenicia, New York

49 months ago

I am considering moving to the Tampa area i am a nurse and would like to find work before i transfer down there and would like to know if aNew York license is acceptable

laurie in Tallahassee, Florida

48 months ago

I am planning on moving to the tampa area in the next month. I have been looking for an entry level chemist job in the area , I have not been lucky. does anybody have any suggestion? please

norman edwards in Saint Petersburg, Florida

48 months ago

Nathalie Arroyo in Tampa, Florida said: i am looking for a job i have medical backgroung as clerk, i been working as a clerk in a big office for many yeqrs, front end for 3 months, medical records for 1 years, i am trying to find a job in tampa.

try

tampawork.info/

48 months ago

Micki Correa in Chicago, Illinois said: I plan on moving to Tampa and would like to know if there are any employment agencies that specialize in call centers. I have over 10 years of call center management experience and would like to have a job lined up before my move.

Call Center jobs in Tampa, FL (868 found)
tampawork.info/ Search for Call Center.

48 months ago

Try,
floridamedicaljobs.info/

48 months ago

Josephine Mcshea in Phoenicia, New York said: I am considering moving to the Tampa area i am a nurse and would like to find work before i transfer down there and would like to know if aNew York license is acceptable

Try
floridamedicaljobs.info/

6yegni1953 in Lakeland, Florida

10 months ago

I am considering moving to Tampa, I am an Administrative Assistante -bilingual, with a broad experience working closely with numerous departments including HR, accounting and marketin. Iam biligunal in English and Spanish.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.