Customer Service Jobs or Data Entry jobs in Tampa

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Joelle

81 months ago

I have over 7 years Customer Service/ call center experience and am a very good rep. I have the same in Data Entry, I type approx. 45wpm and have applied all over town, and never get a call back. I need to find a job soon. Is there anyone out there who knows a good company hiring right now? It seems even the temp services don't have much in the way of these jobs right now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

dj in Winston Salem, North Carolina

80 months ago

sorry you are going thru this but i feel your pain..i have call center exp of 11yrs at various centers..have been out of work since dec. 2007..don't mean to be discouraging but there is just not anything going on anywhere...i blame the economy!! employers are scared to make a move as far as hiring..i think alot of it is hiring from within the company itself..that way the employee is already in there and no benefits have to be given to a new employee..temps are not crooks...wish you luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

B in Savannah, Georgia

77 months ago

Same here. I was top 10% for my company before they sent my job to India. Now I can't even get a job at the local supermarket.

Let's all thank Bush for giving tax incentives to companies for sending our jobs away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ouxly40 in Tampa, Florida

65 months ago

B in Savannah, Georgia said: Same here. I was top 10% for my company before they sent my job to India. Now I can't even get a job at the local supermarket.

Let's all thank Bush for giving tax incentives to companies for sending our jobs away.

That is why this country is in the mess it is in. Companies should get a hefty tax against all products made outside the us. Then, there may be some jobs coming back where they belong. I like " Made in the USA!" How long since you read that on something you bought at wall-mart?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

neutronic ear in Lutz, Florida

34 months ago

Joelle said: I have over 7 years Customer Service/ call center experience and am a very good rep. I have the same in Data Entry, I type approx. 45wpm and have applied all over town, and never get a call back. I need to find a job soon. Is there anyone out there who knows a good company hiring right now? It seems even the temp services don't have much in the way of these jobs right now.

Neutronic Ear® - The most discrete, easy to use and affordable way to turn up the sound on the world around you!

Neutronic Ear® is not a hearing aid – it’s a Personal Sound Amplification Device or PSAD. Think of it as reading glasses for your ears – use it to give your ears a boost and help clarify your everyday life.

Positions in the function of customer service are responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to new and/or current customers. Direct phone-based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries. If you want to help people this is the job for you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.