Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What jobs are on the rise in Tempe?

Reply - Report abuse

d. sue johnston in Ormond Beach, Florida

76 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in Tempe?

I D. Sue Johnston look for a dispatching job with time warener, I am employed with bright house network in daytna beach fl. been with the company for 5yrs, will be going on 6yrs. I am very good at my job there. I am alway looking out for the company and worked alot of overtime when needed. I keep to myself and do the job correct. I lived out there in 1991 so i do know the area some what. I have a son but, I work something out if need to keep my job. I never really call out sick unless it is needed, I am only a dispatch 1 at this time but did take 2 course on line to help me out in my jog. I am looking for something new and differant. WE also just got into toa at are company. that is were the tk inbut there job over the nextel phone. I really am good at what i do for a living. If you have any question please call my supervisor missy davis or ken mccoy at 386-267-7557 ext 1 and that person will connect you to them.

thank you D Sue Johnston

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gary Pennacchio in Phoenix, Arizona

76 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in Tempe?

I am a staffing manager with a company that specializes in Loan Servicing. We will be hiring in our industry for people with experience in collections, foreclosure, bankruptcy, default management, loss mitigation, finance, IT....

email resumes to hr@marixservicing.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

fayce in Phoenix, Arizona

62 months ago

My name is Faical, I am 20 years old. i arrived from France one week ago. I am totally free because I'll not start college until June. I am looking for any baby sitting job.
e-mail : lil_fayce@hotmail.fr

DAN in Mesa, Arizona

61 months ago

i am a very hard worker who is looking for any job my number is

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.