Job search in West Palm Beach?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in West Palm Beach?

Reply - Report abuse

brent weintraub in Boynton Beach, Florida

86 months ago

i am looking for a job in the hospital arena in management of some kind i just moved down here from New york

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Airbear0530

69 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in West Palm Beach?

Craigslist.com, careerbuilder.com, Indeed.com, monster.com, job-hunt.org, hotjobs.yahoo.com, career-network.com,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

shahriyor in Tashkent, Uzbekistan

66 months ago

Please help me with your suggestions. How Can I find job in your country I searching job I need your suggestions With Hope Shahriyor Turgunov From Uzbekistan Andijan. thank you. Send me any information about it. My E mail: shahrik87@mail.ru I'm 21 I finished Andijan State Pedagogical Institute of Languages

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Anibalstephen@hotmail.com in Elizabeth, New Jersey

63 months ago

Hi I,am experiencepress operator in die stamping printing press, operatorin numerous press includin automatick,5/9 printing press. and ,3/8,carver press,knowledge,of offsetpress,including,Ryoby3200,and Riso duplicator,A.B DICK,and multi offset press.also hamada press,2 color press

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

joe4080 in Caseville, Michigan

46 months ago

looking for general labor or shipping and rceiving

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tomcat5363 in Buffalo, New York

44 months ago

Hello.I am relocating to West Palm Beach,Flordia in July and am looking for some part time work.I worked as a High School cleaner-custodian here in western NY for ten years.I am 58 years old and am quite handy in alot of different fields.I built my own stereo speakers and love music also.Stereo equipment has been a passion of mine all my life.Thanks,Thomas Mansfield.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

mjgreco in Berwick, Pennsylvania

36 months ago

I am 57 looking to relocate in Flordia.
I have a strong sales background in health care.
Hopefully, I can find something before I move. I have just been downsized. I did medical education programs that were unbiased. With Harvard Medical School and the Pa. Dept. of Aging dealing with the Pa. Pace program. It was started as a pilot program called Academic detailing.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Jean, Berwick

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.