Job search in White Plains?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in White Plains?

Reply - Report abuse

Adrean Owens-Saunders in Hartsville, South Carolina

71 months ago

Adrean Owens-Saunders
805 Gilbert Street
Hartsville, South Carolina 29550

Re:

Dear Sir or Madam ,

Please accept this letter of interest to your company. I have extensive experience and proven track record of effectiveness, creativeness, and genuine concern for helping people.

I will be relocating to New York ( Westchester County) October 1st, 2008 and will be looking for employment. I am interested in direct social service, clinical counseling, and advocacy.

Enclosed, you will find a copy of my resume detailing my background for your review. In addition to my skills, I would like to bring to your attention several of my attributes. I am an extremely hard worker who does not mind making sacrifices for positive causes. I am detailed oriented and believe that punctuality and excellent attendance are necessary requirements in maintaining a healthy working relationship.

I am confident that I will be an asset to this position and look forward to hearing from you regarding a personal interview at your convince. Thank you in advance for your time.

Sincerely,

Adrean Owens-Saunders

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Adrean Owens-Saunders in Hartsville, South Carolina

71 months ago

Adrean Owens-Saunders
805 Gilbert Street
Hartsville, South Carolina 29550

Re:

Dear Sir or Madam ,

Please accept this letter of interest to your company. I have extensive experience and proven track record of effectiveness, creativeness, and genuine concern for helping people.

I will be relocating to New York ( Westchester County) October 1st, 2008 and will be looking for employment. I am interested in direct social service, clinical counseling, and advocacy.

Enclosed, you will find a copy of my resume detailing my background for your review. In addition to my skills, I would like to bring to your attention several of my attributes. I am an extremely hard worker who does not mind making sacrifices for positive causes. I am detailed oriented and believe that punctuality and excellent attendance are necessary requirements in maintaining a healthy working relationship.

I am confident that I will be an asset to this position and look forward to hearing from you regarding a personal interview at your convince. Thank you in advance for your time.

Sincerely,

Adrean Owens-Saunders

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

samir in Rye, New York

70 months ago

thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.