When Apathy Begins To Set In

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 76)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania

12 months ago

I have a phone interview early next week and I am fighting a feeling of utter apathy. This is not like me at all. I think after having more than a few interviews in the last year that were nothing more than making small talk, I have little faith in any real connection.

Just so you know, I will put my professional face on for this; I really never know for sure if this is a real job opening and I need to be on top of my game.

Anyone else know the apathy that begins to set in after months, if not years, of long term unemployment?

Do you find it takes an extra effort to "act" excited if you get a response to an application?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Almost Suicidal in Houston, Texas

12 months ago

Well, apathy has set in with me. Oddly, it seems to be working in my favor. I've been invited for two second interviews after apathetic phone interviews.

Enthusiasm for an opportunity doesn't seem to bode well these days for some reason.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Almost Suicidal in Houston, Texas said: Well, apathy has set in with me. Oddly, it seems to be working in my favor. I've been invited for two second interviews after apathetic phone interviews.

Enthusiasm for an opportunity doesn't seem to bode well these days for some reason.

So true! I am certain my anxious, loyal, puppy dog ways on a job hurt me more than helped me. Maybe my apathy is starting to show in my cover letters and that is why they want to talk to me! LOL.

If nothing else, I am certain my voice won't crack and I won't sound nervous. I may even sound like I don't need to job.

Completely Broke and Broken in Cleveland, Ohio

12 months ago

I am completely apathetic with many things, but particularly job interviews...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

12 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: I have a phone interview early next week and I am fighting a feeling of utter apathy. This is not like me at all. I think after having more than a few interviews in the last year that were nothing more than making small talk, I have little faith in any real connection.

Just so you know, I will put my professional face on for this; I really never know for sure if this is a real job opening and I need to be on top of my game.

Anyone else know the apathy that begins to set in after months, if not years, of long term unemployment?
?
Do you find it takes an extra effort to "act" excited if you get a response to an application?

Very normal. This is known as variable response conditioning. Behavior is often cultivated by punishment or pleasurable rewards. In the absence of either, neither you or Fido will fetch anything. What's the point?

A dog will fetch a ball but he isn't going to throw it himself and THEN fetch it.

12 months ago

Almost Suicidal in Houston, Texas said: Well, apathy has set in with me. Oddly, it seems to be working in my favor. I've been invited for two second interviews after apathetic phone interviews.

BTW...it was one of the few jobs that I actually gave an honest answer to my salary requirements. I usually never answer that question.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: Very normal. This is known as variable response conditioning. Behavior is often cultivated by punishment or pleasurable rewards. In the absence of either, neither you or Fido will fetch anything. What's the point?

A dog will fetch a ball but he isn't going to throw it himself and THEN fetch it.

Most definitely. Long term unemployment teaches us many things if we are actively looking inward. I will literally laugh at loud if my apathy pays off and I get a real offer.

I just didn't think I could ever feel like this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said:

I just didn't think I could ever feel like this.

I put in a lowball salary requirement for a job today. It's a title I would like to have on my resume. Certainly won't be holding my breath.

12 months ago

Almost Suicidal in Houston, Texas said: I put in a lowball salary requirement for a job today. It's a title I would like to have on my resume. Certainly won't be holding my breath.

This is the first time I actually put in the salary I used to get. Never thought I would hear a word back. Of course it could be they don't care, and once again, this will be "a pat on the hand" interview like all the rest.

Apathy may not be a bad thing on my end. When you care too much, you get hurt. I no longer take this BS personal. The market stinks for everyone and I am not special. ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: This is the first time I actually put in the salary I used to get. Never thought I would hear a word back. Of course it could be they don't care, and once again, this will be "a pat on the hand" interview like all the rest.

Apathy may not be a bad thing on my end. When you care too much, you get hurt. I no longer take this BS personal. The market stinks for everyone and I am not special. ;)

Ten years ago I had a little bookstore job I loved. I worked like I didn't need the job. The bugged the heck of management. When they called me in to "write me up" they stated my section was a mess. I asked when it had been inspected since I was just back from two days off. All eyes went to one of the assistant managers who stated: "I was going to do that this afternoon!"

Yeah.

12 months ago

Almost Suicidal in Houston, Texas said: Ten years ago I had a little bookstore job I loved. I worked like I didn't need the job. The bugged the heck of management. When they called me in to "write me up" they stated my section was a mess. I asked when it had been inspected since I was just back from two days off. All eyes went to one of the assistant managers who stated: "I was going to do that this afternoon!"

Yeah.

This is why I was so dumbfounded with my layoffs. I believed I was one of the "good ones", the kind of employee that an employer would not want to lose. You have to understand that I was brought up in a generation that sold us a bill of goods that basically said, "work a little harder than everyone else and you will get ahead". It's taken this long for me to understand my thinking worked for my parent's generation, not mine.

If I ever work again, I will do what is asked of me, but nothing more. And it won't be because I am not conscientious, it will be because I now know it's better to fly under the radar and keep one foot out the door.

12 months ago

Totally agree. I interviewed a couple of weeks ago for a job I really wanted. I realize now that talking about wanting to support the mission and be a part of the community probably worked against me. I'll have to rethink my approach.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

12 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: It's taken this long for me to understand my thinking worked for my parent's generation, not mine.

You were not wrong but that was a different time.

I remember in one of my law classes, the professor who was an appellate court judge had us write a paper. The theme was "What will be declared unconstitutional 50 years from now?" Not today mind you but within 50 years.

The reason for the paper was to show that The Constitution doesn't change but our interpretation of it does over time. That is why we have a Supreme Court; to interpret the laws against the spirit of the times.

By the way, one guy had his grade changed from a B to an A. He said that adult only apartments would be declared unconstitutional. Before the semester was out, they were.

Many wrote about declaring same sex marriage Constitutional. That one took another 30 years.

12 months ago

Almost Suicidal in Houston, Texas said: Totally agree. I interviewed a couple of weeks ago for a job I really wanted. I realize now that talking about wanting to support the mission and be a part of the community probably worked against me. I'll have to rethink my approach.

You were only doing what many of us were taught to do from an early age on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: You were not wrong but that was a different time.

I remember in one of my law classes, the professor who was an appellate court judge had us write a paper. The theme was "What will be declared unconstitutional 50 years from now?" Not today mind you but within 50 years.

The reason for the paper was to show that The Constitution doesn't change but our interpretation of it does over time. That is why we have a Supreme Court; to interpret the laws against the spirit of the times.

By the way, one guy had his grade changed from a B to an A. He said that adult only apartments would be declared unconstitutional. Before the semester was out, they were.

Many wrote about declaring same sex marriage Constitutional. That one took another 30 years.

Interesting food for thought and quite accurate.

findjob in North Carolina

12 months ago

I haven't got to the point of apathy. But I did receive my 3rd rejection email within a one week period. What a huge disappointment. My friend told me not to take it so personal but it's hard not to. It's taking a couple of days for me to muster up strength to fill out another application.

Bluetea in Texas

12 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: Interesting food for thought and quite accurate.

Last summer, I attended the high school graduation of my friend's daughter. The advice heaped upon her was much different than the advice I was given 40 years ago when I graduated.

Course, I already had a job when I graduated high school and it wasn't frying chicken either. But these are different times.

12 months ago

findjob in North Carolina said: I haven't got to the point of apathy. But I did receive my 3rd rejection email within a one week period. What a huge disappointment. My friend told me not to take it so personal but it's hard not to. It's taking a couple of days for me to muster up strength to fill out another application.

You will. After a while, the rejection letters kinda blur together. I can only speak for myself, but after thinking I had to be doing something wrong, I now know better. I think being here and talking to others all these months has gone a long way in getting me to see the real story out there. If I had just relied on those stupid, trumped up articles on "how to get a job", I may have thought differently. At least here, I see my experience is not unique at all.

12 months ago

findjob in North Carolina said: I haven't got to the point of apathy. But I did receive my 3rd rejection email within a one week period. What a huge disappointment. My friend told me not to take it so personal but it's hard not to. It's taking a couple of days for me to muster up strength to fill out another application.

You would have gotten a laugh out of the mandated career counseling session I got sent to by the state's D.O.L. Even the guy giving the presentation was rolling his eyes, apologizing to us for basically wasting our time. He knew we were there because we were lazy or lacked skills. The market is truly depleted. Chances are real good that the ads you apply to are not even real job openings!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: Last summer, I attended the high school graduation of my friend's daughter. The advice heaped upon her was much different than the advice I was given 40 years ago when I graduated.

Course, I already had a job when I graduated high school and it wasn't frying chicken either. But these are different times.

Blue, we didn't even need a college education to get started and benefits could be expected with any full time job. Back then if you weren't working, it was most likely a choice.

12 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: He knew we were there because we were lazy or lacked skills....

Uugh! Typo here. Let's start that sentence again. "He knew we WEREN'T there because we were lazy or lacked skills...."

Bluetea in Texas

12 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: Blue, we didn't even need a college education to get started and benefits could be expected with any full time job. Back then if you weren't working, it was most likely a choice.

Wasn't even on the radar back then. Me, my sister and brother all had fairly good jobs right out of high school.

Today, you need an MBA to work in the mailroom.

Calfornian in Hayward, California

12 months ago

All kinds of things to comment on. First, I hate salary questions up-front. The employer/recruiter is just looking to fill a slot, not get a quality candidate. And how do you quote knowing nothing about the job. $100K/year might not be enough for some jobs or there might be some jobs that would look really good for half that. How do you quote, blind?

On apathy, yeah, get it completely. Keep on pluggin.

In regards to the constitution, I'm lost as to why we're having the gay marriage fight, and in California of all places, still. Or why Rick Perry, "avowed anti-regulationist", suddenly likes regulation when it comes to abortion. These issues may not be settled with grandma and grandpa, or even mom and dad, but it's pretty close to a done deal with the kids. I've read numbers that say it's around 80% of the younger generations support gay marriage.

GOP, it's not 1960, stop thinking like it still is.

12 months ago

Calfornian in Hayward, California said: All kinds of things to comment on. First, I hate salary questions up-front. The employer/recruiter is just looking to fill a slot, not get a quality candidate. And how do you quote knowing nothing about the job. $100K/year might not be enough for some jobs or there might be some jobs that would look really good for half that. How do you quote, blind?

On apathy, yeah, get it completely. Keep on pluggin.

In regards to the constitution, I'm lost as to why we're having the gay marriage fight, and in California of all places, still. Or why Rick Perry, "avowed anti-regulationist", suddenly likes regulation when it comes to abortion. These issues may not be settled with grandma and grandpa, or even mom and dad, but it's pretty close to a done deal with the kids. I've read numbers that say it's around 80% of the younger generations support gay marriage.

GOP, it's not 1960, stop thinking like it still is.

Agree with you on all points here!

Hey, at least I am no longer hearing that stupid question we all used to hear in interviews, "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" LOL.

The bit about "salary requirements" is just a litmus test for what they can get away with paying out. I totally agree with you that we should not be the ones giving them the numbers. I will no longer low ball myself. Low balling hasn't worked. If it worked, we all would be working since I seriously doubt most of us are here because we are simply holding out. I have applied to all sorts of jobs, many low paying ones and haven't gotten a bite. This is why I am convinced most of us are just getting jerked around. These are non-existent jobs in my mind. You don't see the same ads over and over again if they were. Employers have the cream of the crop to pick from now. I am not buying into this bit that they can't find the right people for the jobs.

12 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: I am not buying into this bit that they can't find the right people for the jobs.

...hence my new-found apathy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

12 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: Hey, at least I am no longer hearing that stupid question we all used to hear in interviews, "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" LOL.

Employers have the cream of the crop to pick from now. I am not buying into this bit that they can't find the right people for the jobs.

No, I don't hear that one anymore either.

You may have heard that when it comes to salary negotiation that the person who mentions a number first, loses. Today, you will most likely lose that one.

Companies want to know your price tag right away now and if you apply via an online app, they compare you to their existing pay grade. Tough to negotiate with a machine.

12 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: No, I don't hear that one anymore either.

You may have heard that when it comes to salary negotiation that the person who mentions a number first, loses. Today, you will most likely lose that one.

Companies want to know your price tag right away now and if you apply via an online app, they compare you to their existing pay grade. Tough to negotiate with a machine.

This interview invitation came via email without having to do a mindless application. I answered an ad on CL and mentioned my previous salary in a very short cover letter. Like I said, I don't expect a thing to come out of this, but if it does, I will be floored.

findjob in North Carolina

12 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: This interview invitation came via email without having to do a mindless application. I answered an ad on CL and mentioned my previous salary in a very short cover letter. Like I said, I don't expect a thing to come out of this, but if it does, I will be floored.

Try to remain positive and upbeat!!! This could be the goose that lays the golden egg!!

endoftheworld in South Glastonbury, Connecticut

12 months ago

I am fairly certain that Apathy is one of THE main reasons i have remained unemployed for 5 yrs. I have no goals or professional interests whatsoever, am utterly lacking in motivation and am as lazy as they come, I actually prefer to do nothing over being busy. I have the enthusiasm of an inanimate object.
In my 30's I went to many psychiatrists because of this and they were of no help and neither could they relate or understand, drugs increasing my dopamine and general stimulants had zero positive effect. I am actually NOT depressed just lazy and amotivated and directionless, I believe if something doesnt come easily it's not worth pursuing at all. This has been my belief since I was a kid, life is pointless so why bother?

Joe Gagill in Poughkeepsie, New York

12 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: Very normal. This is known as variable response conditioning. Behavior is often cultivated by punishment or pleasurable rewards. In the absence of either, neither you or Fido will fetch anything. What's the point?

"Variable response conditioning", WOWWWWW!

Your way to bright to be posting on Indeed.

Lostmyhope in Virginia

12 months ago

endoftheworld in South Glastonbury, Connecticut said: I am fairly certain that Apathy is one of THE main reasons i have remained unemployed for 5 yrs. I have no goals or professional interests whatsoever, am utterly lacking in motivation and am as lazy as they come, I actually prefer to do nothing over being busy. I have the enthusiasm of an inanimate object.
In my 30's I went to many psychiatrists because of this and they were of no help and neither could they relate or understand, drugs increasing my dopamine and general stimulants had zero positive effect. I am actually NOT depressed just lazy and amotivated and directionless, I believe if something doesnt come easily it's not worth pursuing at all. This has been my belief since I was a kid, life is pointless so why bother?

know the feeling bro. it sux. i am not a bowl full of sunshine and never will. i cant be someone else. i dont think we are without jobs just because we dont see the world as one big happy place. reading posts here tells me that alot of peeps aint making it out there. even the smiling types.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: I have a phone interview early next week and I am fighting a feeling of utter apathy. This is not like me at all. I think after having more than a few interviews in the last year that were nothing more than making small talk, I have little faith in any real connection.

What gets me down is I never see anything worth applying to.

There was recently a Sales position for ADT Security Systems. When I read the employee reviews I knew it stunk. There's actually an ADT Salesperson who is one of my contacts on Linkedln and he is presently looking for another job...that right there tells you.

And if I do see something worthwhile but I know I don't have a chance...I won't apply.

Lostmyhope in Virginia

12 months ago

Joe Gagill in Poughkeepsie, New York said: What gets me down is I never see anything worth applying to.

There was recently a Sales position for ADT Security Systems. When I read the employee reviews I knew it stunk. There's actually an ADT Salesperson who is one of my contacts on Linkedln and he is presently looking for another job...that right there tells you.

And if I do see something worthwhile but I know I don't have a chance...I won't apply.

i dont feel like applying any more. period. its a bunch of bs. all of it.why put your self out there????? who has a job now after applying and applying????? not me. not you. no one can fix this and make it better.

Completely Broke and Broken in Cleveland, Ohio

12 months ago

Joe Gagill in Poughkeepsie, New York said: What gets me down is I never see anything worth applying to.

You have contacts on LinkedIn?

Jobseeker84 in Atlanta, Georgia

12 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said:

Oh my Lord YES. Some people just don't get it. Especially when things go right in their life 99% of the time. A "minor" set back is nothing to be the least bit cynical about. Maybe when I come out on the other side I'll feel differently, but for now, I don't get too excited about things. Just because from 28 years of personal experience, I usually know EXACTLY how it's gonna turn out. I find myself saying "The story of my life...." OFTEN. When good or bad happens to me, my reaction is the same...apathetic. To be fair, it could be worse, but it couldn't hurt to get better, could it? From my lips to God's ears.

Wishing you the best and positive results with your phone interview UnhappilyUnemployed, Lord knows you deserve it!

12 months ago

Jobseeker84 in Atlanta, Georgia said: Oh my Lord YES. Some people just don't get it. Especially when things go right in their life 99% of the time. A "minor" set back is nothing to be the least bit cynical about. Maybe when I come out on the other side I'll feel differently, but for now, I don't get too excited about things. Just because from 28 years of personal experience, I usually know EXACTLY how it's gonna turn out. I find myself saying "The story of my life...." OFTEN. When good or bad happens to me, my reaction is the same...apathetic. To be fair, it could be worse, but it couldn't hurt to get better, could it? From my lips to God's ears.

Wishing you the best and positive results with your phone interview UnhappilyUnemployed, Lord knows you deserve it!

Jobseeker84, I am just that I am not alone with my feelings. I can't change the perception people may have of me being out of work this long. The apathy that is setting in is a good thing for me. Not caring one way or the other is now protecting me from falling apart with each rejection email or being ignored outright by companies I have interviewed with.

Thank-you for the good wishes with the interview. I will treat it with my usual professionalism and forget it all when it's over. Like Bluetea always reminds us, don't count on a thing until you get your first paycheck.

I also think you deserve so much better than what you have gotten so far. It's obvious that you are very articulate and caring. I am truly rooting for you and everyone else here to succeed, even if apathy has set in with my own personal pursuit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Sorry for my typos. I really should read what I type before I hit the send button. The first sentence should have started out with .."I am just GRATEFUL that I am not alone..."

12 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: Jobseeker84, I am just that I am not alone with my feelings. I can't change the perception people may have of me being out of work this long. The apathy that is setting in is a good thing for me. Not caring one way or the other is now protecting me from falling apart with each rejection email or being ignored outright by companies I have interviewed with.

Thank-you for the good wishes with the interview. I will treat it with my usual professionalism and forget it all when it's over. Like Bluetea always reminds us, don't count on a thing until you get your first paycheck.

I also think you deserve so much better than what you have gotten so far. It's obvious that you are very articulate and caring. I am truly rooting for you and everyone else here to succeed, even if apathy has set in with my own personal pursuit.

Well you're like the neighborhood mama on this board and BlueTea is like the eccentric aunt lol. If anyone is articulate, it's the two of you. Both of y'all have a lot of wisdom to share in your own ways. I'm just glad we have y'all here to kinda weather the storm and kinda laugh at it along the way. I like to come on here because I know most people that post here completely understand that this is a whole different ball game with this job search and the economy. It's so much less simplistic than it was years ago. When I was a freshman in high school, I could walk into chuck e. cheese and say, "I'd like a job working here." Manager says "ok, fill out this application and we'll get started with the interview." Fast forward 13 years... you know the story, I don't even have to tell you, because you're living it just like I and many others are. Anyone who would pass you over for another candidate is one sandwich short of a picnic. But then they just aren't good at reading people, are they?

Parafreegal in Chicago, Illinois

12 months ago

Everyone has been there. But you have to get up for interviews.

Exercise to get your blood flowing.

Do something to get yourself loose before the interview. Talk to friends or relatives. Watch something funny on you tube like Seinfeld clips. Don't go into any interviews cold or stiff.

Good luck.

12 months ago

I think it's a mistake to think everyone has been in this predicament. Cause if that were the case, there would bee a whole lot more humility and understanding to go around.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

I think he meant all the smucks posting on Indeed.

12 months ago

Oh us, right. The pathetic bunch of misfits.

12 months ago

Jobseeker84 in Atlanta, Georgia said: Oh us, right. The pathetic bunch of misfits.

You got it! You and me included.

12 months ago

Joe Gagill in Poughkeepsie, New York said: You got it! You and me included.

I guess we fit in, by not fitting in.

*cue "beth" to come in with "advice"*

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Jobseeker84 in Atlanta, Georgia said: I guess we fit in, by not fitting in.

*cue "beth" to come in with "advice"*

Nooooooo!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Parafreegal in Chicago, Illinois said: Everyone has been there. But you have to get up for interviews.

Exercise to get your blood flowing.

Do something to get yourself loose before the interview. Talk to friends or relatives. Watch something funny on you tube like Seinfeld clips. Don't go into any interviews cold or stiff.

Good luck.

Thanks Parafreegal. Apathy has now morphed into my usual, "need to prepare for this" mode. I am getting myself familiar with the company and looking over the ad to see which skills I need to showcase. I just won't get my hopes up like I did with some of my previous interviews. I will certainly update myself here should this become something of significance.

Anonymous in Birmingham, Alabama

12 months ago

I'm starting grad school in August, and I'm trying desperately to get motivated for it. I will always carry the unemployment fear with me, and I know so many with grad degrees that are still unemployed (and now in debt) that I feel like I don't know what the right thing to do is. I was unemployed for three years after undergrad, but I wanted so badly to remain debt-free that I put off grad school. Now I feel like it's either school or nothingness/guaranteed unemployment. I'll be 80k in debt by the time I'm done, and I know I'll probably end up being one of those people who can't get their lives started because of debt. If I saw some hope that I'd get a job after I'm done, I wouldn't feel this way. As of now, I feel like it's a huge gamble and I may end up in the same boat afterwards....well, a worse boat. I might be unemployed with debt.

John in Catonsville, Maryland

12 months ago

On the news the other day, the claim was that the Obama's (I believe both pres & wife) finished paying their college loans just recently (believe the "news" said they are in their 40s). He has always been employed, not sure about the missus.

12 months ago

John in Catonsville, Maryland said: On the news the other day, the claim was that the Obama's (I believe both pres & wife) finished paying their college loans just recently (believe the "news" said they are in their 40s). He has always been employed, not sure about the missus.

Well good for them. I paid mine off a few years back. I can't see myself going back to school over it. The market is too unpredictable for me and I'm a scaredy cat control freak. I have seen people with *employable* degrees (masters at that!) working behind registers at walmart. They have the right sounding name, but I guess they don't have to right look or something. You know, the kind of look that can get you a thousand proposals and 1 alimony check.

nova eeewww in Virginia Beach, Virginia

12 months ago

Got a question for you guys:

I was contacted by a company more than a month ago about a job. I submitted my resume and everything seemed to be in motion. However, every time I contact the recruiter to find out an update, she keeps telling me that she hasn't heard anything back yet and that she'll keep me updated. I would assume that if I wasn't in consideration for the job, she would've just told me that they're looking for someone else. But, I have the feeling that i'm not getting the job. Has anyone else had this issue where they just keep getting the same answer from the recruiter? I don't want to bother them too much with constant emails, but I don't want to fail to get this job just because I didn't take the initiative and keep on them.

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.