Attitudes while job hunting.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 60 of 60)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

20 months ago

Briefly what does it mention about the last child born? ^s))

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

catfish503 in portland, Oregon

20 months ago

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York said: Briefly what does it mention about the last child born?

=))... you ask I tell...

The last born child is often described as sociable, charming, loving, and open, but also as temperamental, irresponsible, and self-centered. =b

20 months ago

catfish503 in portland, Oregon said: =))... you ask I tell...

The last born child is often described as sociable, charming, loving, and open, but also as temperamental, irresponsible, and self-centered. =b

Interesting, Good night now and take care of yourself because that job is right around the corner for you. (())*&^a

catfish503 in portland, Oregon

20 months ago

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York said: Interesting, Good night now and take care of yourself because that job is right around the corner for you. (())*&^a

g.nite! Thanks for the confidence!! ,-)

Jeff in Silver Spring, Maryland

20 months ago

Jobseeker in Concord, California said: It amazes me how often employers state that applicants have "attitude issues" while job hunting. They do not CARE what they're putting us through, so when we (supposedly) "get an attitude", they look down upon us. Well hey!, how ARE we going to react, when we get so many WALLS tossed in our direction?! Human nature being what it is, a person can only take just so much, before we get emotionally bent out of shape. And yet when we do (supposedly) "over react", it's OUR FAULT?? That's beyond ridiculous! Pfft, anything to "pass the buck" and keep it from being "their fault". Irksome! :-(

And I hate when interviewers have attitudes. As in "I work here, so I'm better than you."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Beth in Plano in Plano, Texas

20 months ago

I'm the last born child and I'm 180 degree opposite of what you described. LOL.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Blue,

Mom made chicken carriatore with spaghetti for dinner tonight. And, a fruit salad.

Hey, last night a Flight Attendant was talking to me, you see that. I think she digs me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

20 months ago

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York said: Blue,

Mom made chicken carriatore with spaghetti for dinner tonight. And, a fruit salad.

Hey, last night a Flight Attendant was talking to me, you see that. I think she digs me.

If I were you, I'd never leave home. Now get in that kitchen and do the dishes!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: If I were you, I'd never leave home. Now get in that kitchen and do the dishes!

If I ever need a mom, I'm going look you up. I think I could get use to Texas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Luv2FlyItShows in Cody, Wyoming said: You're not your. No wonder you're unemployed!

Hey, my mom went to bed. We can talk now.

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.