Career builder hit by SCAMS!!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 94)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Open10 in Buford, Georgia

91 months ago

Agreed.

Just this morning I had an e-mail from Boehringer Ingelheim about a Clinical Science Consultant position open in CA Riverside.

First of all, My Degree is in English - Professional Writing...miles away from the science fields, and secondly I'm in GEORGIA.

Just in case (you never know...), I went to the company website to see the specifications, and after spending a good bit looking, this job wasn't even mentioned on their career site.

I called and HR has no idea what I'm talking about and no record sending out the e-mail.

Beware folks; you will be made out to look like a fool!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Nanlisa in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

91 months ago

I agree wholeheartedly. Career Builder has had a lot of scammy jobs on there. If I ever get anything like that, I just delete and I don't respond to it.

Reply - Report abuse

IMPACT BIO-HAZARD CHEMICAL CO. in Arcadia, California

81 months ago

THERE IS A COMPANY ON CAREER BUILDER CALLED IMPACT BIO-HAZARD CHEMICAL CO. IF THE COMPANY IN QUESTION, CONTACTS YOU, YOU ARE A POTENTIAL VICTIM OF A SCAM. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY A COMPANY TO PERFORM A BACKGROUND CHECK AND THE COMPANY THEY CLAIM, THAT DOES THEIR CHECKS, HAS NO TRACK HISTORY OF THEM IN THEIR DATA BASE!!! THEY ASK YOU TO PURCHASE A VISA PREPAID DEBIT CARD AT WALGREENS, AND THEN THEY GET THE INFO FROM YOU AND TAKE OFF WITH YOUR MONEY!!!! IF YOU HAVE TO QUESTION IF SOMETHING IS A SCAM, IT PROBABLY IS! EDUCATE YOURSELF, DO RESEARCH! NOTICE THERE IS NO OFFICE ADDRESS PROVIDED WITH THIS COMPANY!! I HOPE THIS PAGE HELPS YOU AND GOD BLESS!

* note: to find out if a business is accredited go to
www.bbb.org/us/bbb-accredited-businesses
type in the name of the business, and if it doesn't show up, then you know better.

Reply - Report abuse

Nanlisa in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

81 months ago

And they keep posting the same jobs on there as well. Come on now. Give me a break!

Reply - Report abuse

tmf1977 in Yonkers, New York

79 months ago

I have been out of the job market for nearly six months now (I was fortunate to land a job this past winter) and I still receive spam e-mails from "recruiters" and "companies" who spotted my resume on Career Builder, despite that I had moved my resume setting to private for close to one year now. Most likely Career Builder had shared its member information with various third party companies. It goes against privacy and other job boards like Monster at least provide the option of you concealing your contact information from the public. I never had any problems with spam and phoney companies when I posted my resume on Monster. Career Builder is a much different story.

Reply - Report abuse

environmentalchemicalwastecleaning.com/ in Temple City, California

79 months ago

SCAM! enviromental chemical waste cleaning! AKA Impact bio-hazard chemical INC. Don't fall for it! SCAM on career builder!environmentalchemicalwastecleaning.com/
SPREAD the word.

Reply - Report abuse

ivy in Temple City, California

79 months ago

environmentalchemicalwastecleaning.com/
SCAM!

Reply - Report abuse

Susan L in Saint Paul, Minnesota

79 months ago

environmentalchemicalwastecleaning.com/ in Temple City, California said: SCAM! enviromental chemical waste cleaning! AKA Impact bio-hazard chemical INC. Don't fall for it! SCAM on career builder! environmentalchemicalwastecleaning.com/
SPREAD the word.

You are sooooo right...It IS Antonio Silliano of Impact Bio-Hazard. How do I know? I know how to read the source code and I know that he's used the same photos and graphics on this site that he previously used on www.impactbiohazard.com

Please, Ivy, post this and repost it with Antonio Silliano's name and phone number and his company name...you will be helping to stop him!

Reply - Report abuse

Nyxalinth in Denver, Colorado

79 months ago

At this rate, Careerbuilder would make more money listing jobs for scammers!

Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

Monster.com DOES care about scammers. They have a very proactive fraud unit and have put many verifications in place to stop these scammers like Antonio Silliano of Environmental Chemical Cleaning and Impact Bio-Hazard. They want you to report scammers and they will verify if they are real companies licensed to do business...if they aren't they will take all their postings down and ban them.

Anytime you find a scammer, post their name and phone number and website on every spot you can on the internet...that is the way we got Tony Silliano arrested three years ago. He/she spent 2 years in jail and is now out scamming again.

Reply - Report abuse

IMPACT BIO-HAZARD CHEMICAL CO. in Arcadia, California

79 months ago

Susan L in Saint Paul, Minnesota said: You are sooooo right...It IS Antonio Silliano of Impact Bio-Hazard. How do I know? I know how to read the source code and I know that he's used the same photos and graphics on this site that he previously used on www.impactbiohazard.com

Please, Ivy, post this and repost it with Antonio Silliano's name and phone number and his company name...you will be helping to stop him!

Please you guys, file a complaint bout these companies to: www.ic3.gov/
i already did!!!

Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

There have been many complaints filed about Antonio (Tony) Silliano operator of the background check scam. When he was arrested in Memphis TN other states wanted to pursue cases against him and so did the FBI...but there's limited funds in all their budgets and so long as he was already in jail they forgot about him. Tennessee decided to send him to Missouri as they were next on the list to try him, Missouri didn't have their case ready to proceed when Tony was transferred there, so the judge turned him loose. He's in or around Memphis but he's scamming in EVERY state, so the FBI should pick him up soon...but he's small potatoes and he knows it. If he was really a guy, he'd have short man syndrome, but since he's a woman he's just a b***h!

Reply - Report abuse

Bosjoe in Lowell, Massachusetts

78 months ago

You can always look up the domain resigistration for help also.

This guy is still in Memphis area.

Domain Name.......... environmentalchemicalwastecleaning.com
Creation Date........ 2011-05-09
Registration Date.... 2011-05-09
Expiry Date.......... 2012-05-09
Organisation Name.... Antonio Silliano
Organisation Address. PO Box 61359
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Sunnyvale
Organisation Address. 94088
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. US

Reply - Report abuse

Bosjoe in Lowell, Massachusetts

78 months ago

IMPACT BIO-HAZARD CHEMICAL CO. in Arcadia, California said: THERE IS A COMPANY ON CAREER BUILDER CALLED IMPACT BIO-HAZARD CHEMICAL CO. IF THE COMPANY IN QUESTION, CONTACTS YOU, YOU ARE A POTENTIAL VICTIM OF A SCAM. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY A COMPANY TO PERFORM A BACKGROUND CHECK AND THE COMPANY THEY CLAIM, THAT DOES THEIR CHECKS, HAS NO TRACK HISTORY OF THEM IN THEIR DATA BASE!!! THEY ASK YOU TO PURCHASE A VISA PREPAID DEBIT CARD AT WALGREENS, AND THEN THEY GET THE INFO FROM YOU AND TAKE OFF WITH YOUR MONEY!!!! IF YOU HAVE TO QUESTION IF SOMETHING IS A SCAM, IT PROBABLY IS! EDUCATE YOURSELF, DO RESEARCH! NOTICE THERE IS NO OFFICE ADDRESS PROVIDED WITH THIS COMPANY!! I HOPE THIS PAGE HELPS YOU AND GOD BLESS!

type in the name of the business, and if it doesn't show up, then you know better.

Good Infomation. NO LIGITIMATE COMPANY will ask you to pay for a background check. This GIRL is a sleeze. Also people no ligitimate company will ask you to cash checks and send them money back via money transfer. I know the economy sucks people, but use your brains. If it looks to good to be true, then its not good.

Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

Bosjoe in Lowell, Massachusetts said: You can always look up the domain resigistration for help also.

This guy is still in Memphis area.

Domain Name.......... environmentalchemicalwastecleaning.com
Creation Date........ 2011-05-09
Registration Date.... 2011-05-09
Expiry Date.......... 2012-05-09
Organisation Name.... Antonio Silliano
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. US

My past experience with this guy (actually a transgender woman who lives as a man)is that he gives fake addresses where ever he can.
But you, Bosjoe, are doing a great service for everyone by doing what you can to keep tabs on this guy. THANKS!!!

Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

Bosjoe in Lowell, Massachusetts said: Good Infomation. NO LIGITIMATE COMPANY will ask you to pay for a background check. This GIRL is a sleeze. Also people no ligitimate company will ask you to cash checks and send them money back via money transfer. I know the economy sucks people, but use your brains. If it looks to good to be true, then its not good.

This guy (Antonio Tony Giovanni Silliano) was soooo notorious the Austin TX Better Business Bureau put out a NATIONAL alert about him to all US BBB offices.

Reply - Report abuse

Nat in Denver, Colorado

78 months ago

Same scam, new name. The new bio-hazard company name is Chemical VMC, but I was also told it was called "Chemical Engineering. They are now asking for a money order from Walmart as opposed to Walgreens for the background check. My spidey-sense started tingling when I was told that I was basically hired without a formal in-person interview. If it's too good to be true...

Reply - Report abuse

joe jobless in Elmira, New York

78 months ago

Kim in Chicago, Illinois said: I am receiving many emails and phone calls from out of state employment agencies. They will not tell me about the job till I send them my completed application. They are always large companies that everyone knows well. I had one call me from CA at 7am pacific time. The business day has not even started at that hour1

Not only that but recruiter's from state colleges call and say "Hello we recieved your request to further your education". Do not put your personal information or phone number(s) online! There is no telling who will call! It is very frustrating when you are almost always broke and are low on phone minutes! Several times lately I have been getting these calls and one person called about a job interview that I cannot attend tomorrow because I have no way of getting there and back every day. Watch out for more oncoming scams people.

Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

Nat in Denver, Colorado said: Same scam, new name. The new bio-hazard company name is Chemical VMC, but I was also told it was called "Chemical Engineering. They are now asking for a money order from Walmart as opposed to Walgreens for the background check. My spidey-sense started tingling when I was told that I was basically hired without a formal in-person interview. If it's too good to be true...
Nat: Your spidey sense is great -- You've just saved many people from identity theft by Antonio Giovanni Silliano!
BossJoe: I know you watch this forum...please note that this is Tony Silliano for certain...interesting that he even put the first 4 letters of his name in the domain name: chemicalsillvmc.com

The web hosting is being provided by Melbourne IT -- anyone can file a complaint with them at www.melbourneit.com.au/contacts/support.php

Shut him down...It is a little like playing Whack-A-Mole -- he keeps showing up and we will whack him every time!!

Reply - Report abuse

nicol in Mason, Ohio

71 months ago

IMPACT BIO-HAZARD CHEMICAL CO. in Arcadia, California said: THERE IS A COMPANY ON CAREER BUILDER CALLED IMPACT BIO-HAZARD CHEMICAL CO. IF THE COMPANY IN QUESTION, CONTACTS YOU, YOU ARE A POTENTIAL VICTIM OF A SCAM. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY A COMPANY TO PERFORM A BACKGROUND CHECK AND THE COMPANY THEY CLAIM, THAT DOES THEIR CHECKS, HAS NO TRACK HISTORY OF THEM IN THEIR DATA BASE!!! THEY ASK YOU TO PURCHASE A VISA PREPAID DEBIT CARD AT WALGREENS, AND THEN THEY GET THE INFO FROM YOU AND TAKE OFF WITH YOUR MONEY!!!! IF YOU HAVE TO QUESTION IF SOMETHING IS A SCAM, IT PROBABLY IS! EDUCATE YOURSELF, DO RESEARCH! NOTICE THERE IS NO OFFICE ADDRESS PROVIDED WITH THIS COMPANY!! I HOPE THIS PAGE HELPS YOU AND GOD BLESS!

i was one of their victim. i sent them 68 dollars for a background check

Reply - Report abuse

Sal in Salt Lake City, Utah

71 months ago

Just take a look at Careerbuilder, if you take out all the staffing agencies what is left? Now I am even getting emails for work at home scams and they indicate that they found my resume or CV as it is known overseas via Careerbuilder. All I can say is Careerbuilder is getting a bad reputation for all the fake and scams that pass through them. They should not be allowed to post or gain access to even view resumes, they are not on for the right reasons.

Reply - Report abuse

susan l. in Saint Paul, Minnesota

71 months ago

nicol in Mason, Ohio said: i was one of their victim. i sent them 68 dollars for a background check

Nicol, I've been tracking this guy for years. He's Antonio (Tony) Silliano and he's actually a woman masquerading as a man. Google his name. He spent 3 years in jail in Memphis TN for Identity Theft and was released on a technicality. 6 other states wanted to press charges on him. Last I heard, he has active warrants in Missouri and Tennesee. Where did he run his ad that you replied to? Getting this info can help us figure out and track him. If you filled out the background check form and sent it to him, you need to immediately close your bank account or he will empty it...sometimes he waits a month or two and then empties it when you think nothing will happen. You also need to put a credit watch on your name and social security number...check with the attorney general's office your state to find out how to do this. DON'T WAIT...do it now...or you will find he's ruined your credit and left you with thousands of dollars of bills and loans that he took out in your name!

Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

71 months ago

Sal in Salt Lake City, Utah said: Just take a look at Careerbuilder, if you take out all the staffing agencies what is left? Now I am even getting emails for work at home scams and they indicate that they found my resume or CV as it is known overseas via Careerbuilder. All I can say is Careerbuilder is getting a bad reputation for all the fake and scams that pass through them. They should not be allowed to post or gain access to even view resumes, they are not on for the right reasons.

This is nothing new. I left Careerbuilder years ago. I don't do Craigslist either but that's just me.

Reply - Report abuse

Kelly G. in Elk Grove Village, Illinois

71 months ago

Bluetea where do you go? I know there is not much to be found, but there has to be some nitch sites that are still good.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

71 months ago

Kelly G. in Elk Grove Village, Illinois said: Bluetea where do you go? I know there is not much to be found, but there has to be some nitch sites that are still good.

50% of your efforts should be offline! Sitting in front of the computer applying for posted jobs, in my opinion, has very low odds of success. The requirements are too high, the competition too intense.

Make your own list of 30 - 50 companies near you that might have a need for your skills and go directly to their career link. Many companies today only post on their own websites and nowhere else. They get all the candidates they need that way and it doesn't cost them a dime.

I also iike small companies. You have to dig for them because they don't have the budgets to advertise online. Chamber of Commerce business directories have a lot of small businesses listed and I got one job that way but just mailing them a resume.

Reply - Report abuse

Parafreegal in Chicago, Illinois

71 months ago

Careerbuilder scams? No! Say it ain't so!

I imagine the calls I get concerning health insurance and credit card ("there's nothing wrong with your current credit card"; click) stem from CB or maybe CL responses.

Careerbuilder is probably the worst of the worst. I've gotten interviews from CL. CB is 95% agencies. They must give Robert Half a discount to post ads because half of the ads are posted by them.

Careerbuilder is always the last job site I check. Garbage.

Reply - Report abuse

Katrina in Park Ridge, Illinois

71 months ago

Back in the day when they had HotJobs that is when I would get all kinds of junk emails. I pulled my resume off and months later they still were coming in. Now there are emails that use Careerbuilders form for a job description, only they change it and that salary is very attractive, too good to be good.

Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

Any ad that contains any sort of hype (exclamation points, CAPS, $ symbols, etc.) is either a scam or a recruiter and is not to be responded to.

Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

From my experience, this website (Indeed)and CL has the most direct hire ads. Career Builder and Monster unfortunately now cater to agencies. In this market, I have to question if these agencies are actually placing people. CL is good for part time, local small businesses, and Indeed is good for large, national companies. Also recommend putting a list for companies to visit the web sites on a regular basis. Sometimes companies do not immediately post positions on job site boards.

Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

Parafreegal in Chicago, Illinois said: Any ad that contains any sort of hype (exclamation points, CAPS, $ symbols, etc.) is either a scam or a recruiter and is not to be responded to.

Good point!

Speaking of which, I received an e-mail not too long ago from Robert Half which read verbatim (I kid you not!):

Atttorney: Temp/Short Term Doc Review
Shift 1 - 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sh*t 2 - 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Shiftt 3 - 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM

Yes, this was an actual e-mail. It had multiple mispelled words and a vulgar typo. It also included contact information in which the e-mail address didn't include a domaine. Outrageous that these people are suppossed to find us jobs?!

Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

69 months ago

tmf1977 in Yonkers, New York said: Also recommend putting a list for companies to visit the web sites on a regular basis. Sometimes companies do not immediately post positions on job site boards.

Many companies never post anywhere but on their own careerlinks. They get all the candidates they need this way and it doesn't cost them a dime.

Once a posting hits the aggregator boards, a thousand people hit the submit button. Then, it is just a lottery.

Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: Many companies never post anywhere but on their own careerlinks. They get all the candidates they need this way and it doesn't cost them a dime.

Once a posting hits the aggregator boards, a thousand people hit the submit button. Then, it is just a lottery.

True that, although I have had some luck in receiving responses from companies in which I applied to its ads through Indeed. What I have been encountering is companies having cold feet. I go through the process, only to have the company decide not to fill the position. There are also some companies (particularly media) which it's nearly impossible to get an interview with. Greatly depends on who you know.

Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

CB is almost totally garbage.

Indeed isn't much better. It's also filled with recruiter ads.

CL seems better, but after putting in for some jobs through CL I usually find myself receiving spam and stupid marketing calls on my cell phone subsequently.

Monster is also mostly trash.

Simply Hired is mostly recruiters, with some legit ads sprinkled in. It's similar to Indeed, but it has more shady third party ads.

In order from best to worst out of these, I'd say:

1) CL

2) Indeed

3) Simply Hired

4) Monster

5) CB

Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Lowell, Massachusetts

68 months ago

Susan L in Saint Paul, Minnesota said: Nat: Your spidey sense is great -- You've just saved many people from identity theft by Antonio Giovanni Silliano!
BossJoe: I know you watch this forum...please note that this is Tony Silliano for certain...interesting that he even put the first 4 letters of his name in the domain name: chemicalsillvmc.com

The web hosting is being provided by Melbourne IT -- anyone can file a complaint with them at www.melbourneit.com.au/contacts/support.php

Shut him down...It is a little like playing Whack-A-Mole -- he keeps showing up and we will whack him every time!!

His scam has showed up again under CitcoEnvironmental, citcoenvironmental.com. Same MO. He is using a different name Billy Jack.

Domain Name: CITCOENVIRONMENTAL.COM
Registrar: MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
Whois Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Referral URL: www.melbourneit.com
Name Server: YNS1.YAHOO.COM
Name Server: YNS2.YAHOO.COM
Updated Date: 12-mar-2012
Creation Date: 12-mar-2012
Expiration Date: 12-mar-2013

>>> Last update of whois database: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 02:56:32 UTC <<<
Queried whois.melbourneit.com with "citcoenvironmental.com"...
Domain Name.......... citcoenvironmental.com
Creation Date........ 2012-03-13
Registration Date.... 2012-03-13
Expiry Date.......... 2013-03-13
Organisation Name.... Billy Jack
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. US

Reply - Report abuse

southernsis in Portland, Oregon

68 months ago

Beware of company calling itself Corbel Estates Limited. Name on the email, where they say they saw resume on Career Builders, is Steven Brandon. I have had this checked out and it is a scam. Beware

Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Lowell, Massachusetts

68 months ago

Same scam as prior, background check where you send a fee.. He is asking you to go to CVS to send money.. This is a scam.. be smart dont fall for it.

Joe in Lowell, Massachusetts said: His scam has showed up again under CitcoEnvironmental, citcoenvironmental.com. Same MO. He is using a different name Billy Jack.

Domain Name: CITCOENVIRONMENTAL.COM
Registrar: MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
Whois Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Referral URL: www.melbourneit.com
Name Server: YNS1.YAHOO.COM
Name Server: YNS2.YAHOO.COM
Updated Date: 12-mar-2012

Creation Date: 12-mar-2012

Expiration Date: 12-mar-2013

>>> Last update of whois database: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 02:56:32 UTC <<<
Queried whois.melbourneit.com with "citcoenvironmental.com"...
Domain Name.......... citcoenvironmental.com
Creation Date........ 2012-03-13
Registration Date.... 2012-03-13
Expiry Date.......... 2013-03-13
Organisation Name.... Billy Jack
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. US

Reply - Report abuse

justice in Kissimmee, Florida

68 months ago

If you were scammed by this person who goes by the name of Antonio Silliano but has many allias's..please file a report!!! He or actually she is currently in jail in Missouri and supposedly living in Memphis, TN. That creature needs to be in jail again, she already served three years and didn't learn her lesson. She is a danger to me and my family and some friends. There are several companies she opens, but basically she does the same scams....please help and file complaints!!!

Reply - Report abuse

Carla in Douglasville, Georgia

68 months ago

Susan L in Saint Paul, Minnesota said: You are sooooo right...It IS Antonio Silliano of Impact Bio-Hazard. How do I know? I know how to read the source code and I know that he's used the same photos and graphics on this site that he previously used on www.impactbiohazard.com

I just had a call from a guy who claimed to be from HR from Citco Environmental, Inc. He said his name was Billy Jackson. He scheduled me for a drug test and said I needed to pay $89 for a criminal background check from Lifescan.

This is the website: www.citcoenvironmental.com/

Thank you so much for posting about this scam! I might have fallen for it because I really want a job!

Reply - Report abuse

Shiva in San Francisco, California

68 months ago

Be wary of these. There are recruiters in different time zones who are cross referencing to get commission. Do not sign anything. Do not send them your resume in Word format. Always pdf. They can tweak your resume and put skills on there that you do not have to get interviews. Then you feel stupid in the interview. Always have copies of your resume in the interview. If a skill is mentioned that you didn't have on your resume, show them yours and say that the recruiter put it on there. That will show the company that the recruiter did it, and they may stop using that recruiter. And the recruiter will not contact you anymore for jobs. But then you don't want that kind of recruiter. Get a job agency.

Reply - Report abuse

todd in Virginia Beach, Virginia

67 months ago

citco enviromental is a total SCAM .Got a call from a billy jackson from HR said he got my resume off of career builder even read parts to me. sounded very convincing , said his company wanted to hire me for bio hazard clean up at $17 hr and would go up after certified. talked to him a couple of times and had me convinced , then the $89 fee for background check came up but i would not be paying his company but a independent one through walmart, CVS or rite aid. went to pay and it was a money gram to a account but couldn't check when I was there he was on the phone with me. I should of went with my gut but was thinking about how good the job sounded.I had check the internet and BBB and couldn't find anything. I even saw this web site but didn't scroll all the way to the bottom .I got taken and I hope this help someone else . You should never pay anything for a job. this person is a scumbag and I am reporting it to the Police and a friend at the FBI in hopes to protect the other people who are looking for work and are unemployed, because $89 may not seem like a lot but it is when you are not working.

Reply - Report abuse

parafreegal in Chicago, Illinois

67 months ago

Any prospective employer is going to pay for any background check they perform on you. Nobody who is legit is going to ask you to pay it.

Reply - Report abuse

jwalsh151 in Greenville, South Carolina

67 months ago

They've now changed their name to Citco Environmental, but the MO is the same. It is a scam.

Reply - Report abuse

jeff1231 in Brooklyn, New York

67 months ago

Carla in Douglasville, Georgia said: I just had a call from a guy who claimed to be from HR from Citco Environmental , Inc. He said his name was Billy Jackson. He scheduled me for a drug test and said I needed to pay $89 for a criminal background check from Lifescan.

This is the website: www.citcoenvironmental.com/

Thank you so much for posting about this scam! I might have fallen for it because I really want a job!

I just got a call from the same guy telling me the same thing Thank God for Google!!!

Reply - Report abuse

jwalsh151 in Greenville, South Carolina

67 months ago

I almost fell for it today, but then backed out at the shady pre-paid card/background check part. I then found this website (& others) dedicated to finding and stopping Antonio Silliano, a.k.a. Billy Jackson. He/she (transgender) has been doing this for years, and was recently released from a 2-3 year (actual time unknown) prison sentence for this. After learning this, I called him/her back & confronted him/her with these facts. He/she got very defensive, and when I asked him/her for a corporate address, he gave me one. 6650 Rivers Ave., Suite 310, Charleston, SC 29406. However, that can't be verified anywhere online as an address for Citco Environmental. Within minutes of confronting Antonio/Billy, I got a spam call for a free security system. He/she is obviously pissed off and is now sharing my contact information with spammers. I will find him/her...

Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

jwalsh151 in Greenville, South Carolina said: I almost fell for it today, but then backed out at the shady pre-paid card/background check part. I then found this website (& others) dedicated to finding and stopping Antonio Silliano, a.k.a. Billy Jackson. He/she (transgender) has been doing this for years, and was recently released from a 2-3 year (actual time unknown) prison sentence for this. After learning this, I called him/her back & confronted him/her with these facts. He/she got very defensive, and when I asked him/her for a corporate address, he gave me one. 6650 Rivers Ave., Suite 310, Charleston, SC 29406. However, that can't be verified anywhere online as an address for Citco Environmental. Within minutes of confronting Antonio/Billy, I got a spam call for a free security system. He/she is obviously pissed off and is now sharing my contact information with spammers. I will find him/her...

I am glad you caught it in time, I wasn't that lucky. Please keep posting so we can help others. this person is working overtime to take people and it is a shame. he used a norfolk, va address for me and I couldn't not verify it. it was in the middle of the road, I even went down to see.I hope my lesson learned will help others. So please beware Billy jackson and Citco environmental is a SCAM!!! please keep posting.

Todd in virginia beach,Va

Reply - Report abuse

anon in Lowell, Massachusetts

67 months ago

centreenvironmental.org/home

Domain Name:CENTREENVIRONMENTAL.ORG

Created On:24-May-2012 20:18:32 UTC
Last Updated On:24-May-2012 20:18:34 UTC
Expiration Date:24-May-2013 20:18:32 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Melbourne IT, Ltd (R52-LROR)
Registrant Name:John Dale

Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

Please everyone keep posting and if anyone gets more info please post I want as much info so I can track this person and give all the info to my friend who work for the FBI.

Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

You are right, that is him...I'd recognize his voice anywhere because he's called me many times to threaten me. So, Antonio Silliano should get ready to be arrested again because I've opened a website against him once again: StopTonySilliano (dot com) Using this site I will post his aliases, his addresses, the every changing names of his company. Eventually someone will arrest this pig again.

Reply - Report abuse

CJ in Austin, Texas

67 months ago

I applied for a job through Indeed and then got an email from someone calling himself Kevin Miller. The email stated that I did not get that job but that he had another one he thought I would be a fit for. Bascially, he wants me to receive money orders, deposit them nor cash them, take my "cut/slalry" and then wire the rest to Dubai. He refuses to provide any information about himself (resume, references or a web site) to check out and his email address is: joemack6754@hotmail.com
I have turned him into the FBI so let's hope they can do something about him. Just for future reference, the original job I applied for was Receptionist/Building Administration, Verengo Solar, Austin, TX. Just be careful of anyone wanting you to be their personal assistant if they are unwilling to provide you with any personal or even business information about themselves!!

Reply - Report abuse

leeisme180@*****.*** in Baytown, Texas

67 months ago

I actually had the sane thing happen to me same exact name and email address and I applied for the same position in Houston area.

Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.