Do i need to call HR for the status check after 7 days of the interview done ? or i need to wait

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Job Seeker in Suri, India

24 months ago

My whole interview process goes like
1. First i have sent the complex programming solution via mail which was required for the next round selection.
2. After 5 days , i got the call from the HR, that there will be a technical telephonic interview on next day. This round i have also cleared , even i got the good feedback from the interviewer.
3. Next day i got the call that I am selected for face to face inteview which will be held after 5 days.
4. After 5 days , i went to the company for the face to face round . They have booked the ticket and cab for me.
In Face to Face round , i have gone through the mutiple of rounds.
a. Technical round
b. On spot debugging round
c. Then They told me , i need to give one more round of interview with the Manager under which i suppose to work ,
Here manager asked me about the technical question again ( 80(+) / 20(-) )
Apart from the technical question , Manager gone through the discussion with me like:-
1. Company profile , insights , products
2. For what position and skills they are looking for
3. If i will be selected then which postion will be comfortable to me.
4. what is my salary expectation
5. What is the notice period
6. Do have any questions or concern about the company like working enviroment, etc.
Then Manager told that i need to talk with HR now , He will forward the feedback to HR.

Due to time constraint i was not able to gave HR interview on the same day.

Next day i don't get the call so i send her the Thanks note and i called her next day.
She told that , she has not get the feedback from the last 3 or 4 rounds .Once she will get then she will call me by EOD.

Now it's 7 days after the last call i made , i am not getting the call fr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jobseeker84 in Atlanta, Georgia

24 months ago

Don't get antsy (impatient). It's only been a week. I know after my interview with Wells Fargo they didn't get back with me until 4 weeks later. Did the interviewer give you a time frame in which to expect a response?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

24 months ago

Job Seeker in Suri, India said: My whole interview process goes like
1. First i have sent the complex programming solution via mail which was required for the next round selection.
2. After 5 days , i got the call from the HR, that there will be a technical telephonic interview on next day. This round i have also cleared , even i got the good feedback from the interviewer.
3. Next day i got the call that I am selected for face to face inteview which will be held after 5 days.
4. After 5 days , i went to the company for the face to face round . They have booked the ticket and cab for me.
In Face to Face round , i have gone through the mutiple of rounds.
a. Technical round
b. On spot debugging round
c. Then They told me , i need to give one more round of interview with the Manager under which i suppose to work ,
Here manager asked me about the technical question again ( 80(+) / 20(-) )
Apart from the technical question , Manager gone through the discussion with me like:-
1. Company profile , insights , products
2. For what position and skills they are looking for
3. If i will be selected then which postion will be comfortable to me.
4. what is my salary expectation
5. What is the notice period
6. Do have any questions or concern about the company like working enviroment, etc.
Then Manager told that i need to talk with HR now , He will forward the feedback to HR.

Due to time constraint i was not able to gave HR interview on the same day.

Next day i don't get the call so i send her the Thanks note and i called her next day.
She told that , she has not get the feedback from the last 3 or 4 rounds .Once she will get then she will call me by EOD.

Now it's 7 days after the last call i made , i am not getting the call fr

Stop by in person and find out what's up. Say you were in the neighborhood.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.