What To Expect (Going Back To An Office)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Elizabeth in North Chicago, Illinois

23 months ago

Last Thursday I went for an interview at a dermatology office and felt pretty good following my interview.

The dermatology office called me earlier and told me they liked me and were thinking of offering me the job. They want me to come back next week, on Monday, so they can speak with me further. She mentioned coming in at 9:30 AM and staying until 3:30 PM so can I expect a working interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

KA2 in Sydney

23 months ago

It sounds like some trial.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

23 months ago

If it's a working interview, then I hope they pay me for it. I don't work for anyone for free. I know a lot of employers don't want to or usually have no intentions of paying people for working interviews.

My mom seems to think they may have me fill out employment paperwork.

I hope they do end up hiring me because this job is full-time and it'd crush me since they told me they were seriously considering hiring me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Almost Suicidal in San Antonio, Texas

23 months ago

Elizabeth in North Chicago, Illinois said: If it's a working interview, then I hope they pay me for it. I don't work for anyone for free. I know a lot of employers don't want to or usually have no intentions of paying people for working interviews.

My mom seems to think they may have me fill out employment paperwork.

I hope they do end up hiring me because this job is full-time and it'd crush me since they told me they were seriously considering hiring me.

Dermatology is a breeze. Go out there and get that job, whatever it takes!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

23 months ago

Almost Suicidal in San Antonio, Texas said: Dermatology is a breeze.

I've always wanted to do dermatology.

I had a chance to do dermatology, but turned it down for work with ProCare because the doctor was a cash only office and I wanted to retain and expand my experience with insurance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Almost Suicidal in Texas

23 months ago

^

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.