Frustrated Job Seeker's Rant -- Feel Free to Add Your Thoughts

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 32994)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

ktalbert in Manchester, New Hampshire

84 months ago

I have no doubt that there are a number of people who would like the return of a feudal type system where only two classes of people exist: the very wealthy that control most everything and their workers.

It exists in too many parts of the world already, supported by mega corporations that bribe governments to look the other way or break unions or any attempts at workers organizing for better conditions.

I see it coming again if people don't unite.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

Sales? I've done sales for years and was sucked into going for an 'interview' for a 'sales management' position that I should have known was a scam. Me and a laid off school teacher were present. I had to drive nearly a 100 miles that day to two different locations only to find myself in a huge retail store following some young kid who was pigeonholing people to direct sell them products -- a roving vendor within the store!

The worse was they got paid full commission, no base at all. Stalking poor witless shoppers to sell them kitchen remodels or setting up in club stores to sell holiday goodies.

I'm an adult, not a twenty-year old student who lives in mom's basement. Why waste my friggin time and feed me full of BS all day? If I had known what the job was about, I would have never gotten dressed up, pushed aside other opportunities, burned up fuel and two days for nothing.

Reply - Report abuse

Average in Everett, Massachusetts

84 months ago

Ktalbert in Manchester, New Hampshire said: I have no doubt that there are a number of people who would like the return of a feudal type system where only two classes of people exist: the very wealthy that control most everything and their workers.

It exists in too many parts of the world already, supported by mega corporations that bribe governments to look the other way or break unions or any attempts at workers organizing for better conditions.

I see it coming again if people don't unite.

That's called protectionism. Too many people make their living on exploiting the cost-of-living differences between developed and developing countries for anything to change. If anything, I'm told that skilled labor people will have to work much harder than they are right now. If you're not writing software or cramming every second you're slacking off.

One of the many reasons why we have more foregin graduate students in the STEM fields is because they didn't have to pay America's undergraduate tuition rates.

Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

You are absolutely right, except that I don't think that anything is static, the entire system of exploitation is not self sustainable but depends upon the ability to have other resources to exploit, which then are consumed to exhaustion.

Its pretty grim and I don't think I'll see it in my lifetime, but I believe that the dual forces of environmental destruction and natural resource depletion will coincide with human resource exhaustion and depletion which will lead to global aggravated conflicts.

What will come of it, none of us have anyway of knowing, but I don't think anything will remain unchanged. Most people I talk to who study these issues (social scientists, economists) think that power will first be more consolidated allowing for a small oligarchy to feed off the world population is more exaggerated way than today.

I do think though that we as humans do have the potential to interrupt that progression to our mutual benefit, if we can overcome prejudice, ignorance and fear.

Reply - Report abuse

Erin Myers in Reseda, California

84 months ago

The "Cost" of Rejection:

1. Going through ALL the EFFORT of buying a Suit/hosiery/accesories with $ that you don't have: 200.00

2. Getting your Resume printed out on fancy paper that you can't afford: 35.00

3. Filling out Background Check Paperwork only to find out, from a totally incompetent HR Rep that your Potential Future "Boss" REQUIRES *you* to pay MORE $ out of your own POCKET to provide him with a Copy of a 3-Bureau Credit Report so he can see every little "inth" of your Credit History: 25.00

4. Not getting hired although the HR Rep insisted that you'd hear back from your potential Boss ASAP later on that Day: SHAMEFUL

Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

I think having to provide a credit report to a potential employer is illegal last I heard.

And if its not illegal it is absolutely horrendous abuse of power. If working people don't have jobs or don't earn enough when working to support themselves or their families, they are going to have debt, especially with our private healthcare system and the outrageous cost of tuition to get an education.

I even saw an ad for a carpenter's helper, "good credit rating a plus". What??? Do they intend to sell the potential hire a new truck or something? How does a credit report reflect one's ability to work?

Its outrageous.

Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

Ktalbert in Manchester, New Hampshire said: I think having to provide a credit report to a potential employer is illegal last I heard.

And if its not illegal it is absolutely horrendous abuse of power. If working people don't have jobs or don't earn enough when working to support themselves or their families, they are going to have debt, especially with our private healthcare system and the outrageous cost of tuition to get an education.

I even saw an ad for a carpenter's helper, "good credit rating a plus". What??? Do they intend to sell the potential hire a new truck or something? How does a credit report reflect one's ability to work?

Its outrageous.

Yeah...this happened to me; I have heard the same from a lot of people I recanted the situation to over the last few days...including the fact that I was required to spend $ for the Report was "illegal" as well.

Ktalbert, I know this sounds awful, but I actually am going to talk a lawyer friend of my fiancee's just to see if my rights were violated; primarily due to the fact that I didn't get the Job albeit the HR Rep indicated that I just had to get the Report over to Corporate, sealing the deal. I'm not the sue-happy type, but the fact that I was required to spend money out of my own pocket for them..it seems shady and illegal...I felt painted into a corner...like I had no choice over the matter. I could see being turned down if I had a muddy background or bad credit, but I don't....that's the "kicker" and that's why I'm under protest on this one.

Reply - Report abuse

Janet in Woodland Hills, California

84 months ago

I've worked for Life Insurance companies that kept leaving the state so I've done a lot of interviewing. They allllll do credit reports which I think stinks. Also I did a phone interview with Time Warner about a month ago and they state they don't do credit checks except to see if your credit it good with them if you use Timer Warner Cable. I asked someone I know personally about the position I applied for and was told they never hired anybody at this point for the job they were advertising.

Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

Janet in Woodland Hills, California said: I've worked for Life Insurance companies that kept leaving the state so I've done a lot of interviewing. They allllll do credit reports which I think stinks. Also I did a phone interview with Time Warner about a month ago and they state they don't do credit checks except to see if your credit it good with them if you use Timer Warner Cable. I asked someone I know personally about the position I applied for and was told they never hired anybody at this point for the job they were advertising.

I know, it's crazy. Well, I left a VM asking about the status of my Application, but I'm honestly not expecting to hear back. After all, I interviewed 10 days ago and filled out Paperwork for a Background Check 7 days ago. I was told to wait for a call Thursday with an Offer, and that fell through as well. I've done everything I can and am moving on. I am still going to talk with the lawyer to see if my Rights were violated, however.

In July, Legislation will pass that will block Employers from using Credit History to determine whether or not someone is "hirable" or not. So, relief is coming!!

Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

Erin - Even if they block employers from using Credit History once they have our ss# they can check it anyways but not admit that we didn't get the job because of it. As it currently is they don't bother to call back saying you don't have the job much less the reason why. I just don't trust anymore.

Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

Hey, I with you on that, there's no need to preface "it may seem awful" because there is nothing awful about exercising the justice system to secure your rights or seek remedy when they are violated.

Not only are you putting the constitution to use that makes this country exceptional but you are also forging ground to help stop this practice.

When no one complains or takes action where their rights are violated, we all lose.

I say good for you and good luck!

Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

<em>state they don't do credit checks except to see if your credit it good with them if you use Timer Warner Cable.</em>

Almost sounds like all they are doing is trolling to find people who owe them so they can get new address/phone information and sick their collections department on them.

Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

Is that in state or federal? I was under the impression that this practice is already illegal.

Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

Its the same with any other discrimination -- just try and prove it even when you have a distinct 'feeling'.

I've been in interviews (I work in the carpentry trade)where I've been asked, "So, do you think you can handle all that heavy lifting all day?" To which I usually respond, "You wanna meet me at the gym?"

Or the best I ever got, "We don't hire women because its too much of a distraction on the job for the guys if you know what I mean."

I didn't even bother to respond to this BS, but again, what am I going to do? Expect that the already overloaded EEOC is going to listen to me whine about how I didn't get hired?

And their response will probably be, 'yeah get in line behind the people who've lost their jobs or real money because of discrimination."

There is no winning when you up against discrimination.

Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

Ktalbert in Manchester, New Hampshire said: Is that in state or federal? I was under the impression that this practice is already illegal.

I heard Federal. I'll research it more. I know that I am just another "Statistic", that what happened to me is just another continuing "example" of how "farked-up" Employers have become in their Treatment of Applicants, my situation took it a step further in the fact that I was "pressed" to provide a Report using my own $$$...hence me speaking to a Lawyer soon. I should NOT have been told that all I "had" to do was provide Proof for my potential Boss by the HR Rep...that was shady AND illegal, I am sure, since it came out-of-pocket from me personally.

:)

Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

Ktalbert in Manchester, New Hampshire said: Its the same with any other discrimination -- just try and prove it even when you have a distinct 'feeling'.

I've been in interviews (I work in the carpentry trade)where I've been asked, "So, do you think you can handle all that heavy lifting all day?" To which I usually respond, "You wanna meet me at the gym?"

Or the best I ever got, "We don't hire women because its too much of a distraction on the job for the guys if you know what I mean."

I didn't even bother to respond to this BS, but again, what am I going to do? Expect that the already overloaded EEOC is going to listen to me whine about how I didn't get hired?

And their response will probably be, 'yeah get in line behind the people who've lost their jobs or real money because of discrimination."

There is no winning when you up against discrimination.

I know....I am just going to look into my options to protest such behavior.

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

GO for it absolutely!

Reply - Report abuse

Marina128 in Port Washington, Wisconsin

83 months ago

You can get a free credit report at

www.annualcreditreport.com

You can get 1 from each of the 3 major companies

Equifax, Trans Union & Experian

You are allowed 1 from each every year. Say you request one from Equifax today and in 4 months you can get one from Trans Union and later in the year again from Experian. You can do it online and print out the reports and show it to your potential employers. But when I have had a background check done, I signed the papers and the employers paid for the background and drug testing. Will they reimburse you for the report?

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

The real issue is why should people be forced to turn over such personal information that really doesn't have any relevance to a person's character? The stereotype that people who have debt are lazy bums is just BS and could effectively shut out an entire block of hard working people from ever moving forward economically.

That's why its illegal or if not, will be soon.

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Marina128 in Port Washington, Wisconsin said: You can get a free credit report at

www.annualcreditreport.com

You can get 1 from each of the 3 major companies

Equifax, Trans Union & Experian

You are allowed 1 from each every year. Say you request one from Equifax today and in 4 months you can get one from Trans Union and later in the year again from Experian. You can do it online and print out the reports and show it to your potential employers. But when I have had a background check done, I signed the papers and the employers paid for the background and drug testing. Will they reimburse you for the report?

Actually, I "have" an Experian Account. I don't have the Upgraded Version so I still had to pay 24.99 for the Report which I sent them via PDF. And NO; they are NOT going to reimburse me for the Report! That's why I am going to talk to a Lawyer!

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Erin Myers in Reseda, California said: Actually, I "have" an Experian Account. I don't have the Upgraded Version so I still had to pay 24.99 for the Report which I sent them via PDF. And NO; they are NOT going to reimburse me for the Report! That's why I am going to talk to a Lawyer!

Oh, joy: Guess what came in the Mail today: My Credit Report from Trans Union, with NO Credit Score. It will just add to the Paper-Trail...

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Time Warner a month ago did a phone interview with me. Today they sent me an email asking me the same questions. They had me send the answers back in blue type. Do you think a person is looking at those answers or it's going through an automation process?

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Janet in Woodland Hills, California said: Time Warner a month ago did a phone interview with me. Today they sent me an email asking me the same questions. They had me send the answers back in blue type. Do you think a person is looking at those answers or it's going through an automation process?

I have no idea, sorry that I can't help.

Reply - Report abuse

searching in Geneva, Illinois

83 months ago

Another tidbit on Barney Frank's ties to the big three: hr3149.blogspot.com/2010/03/democracy-and-money-why-hr3149-is.html

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Thank you so much for the links and I will for sure call Barney Frank's office and I encourage everyone else to as well. Frank is good in some respects, but his bootlicking to the bankers is disgusting, I've not heard of this one, but I've heard of other acts of treason against the American people that he's committed for the banks.

He needs to stop it and this bill needs to pass.

Reply - Report abuse

searching in Des Plaines, Illinois

83 months ago

Ktalbert, I looked for a similar thread on the credit reporting issue, but didn't find one. I think I will start a new thread, since I kind of got off topic.

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

searching in Des Plaines, Illinois said: Ktalbert, I looked for a similar thread on the credit reporting issue, but didn't find one. I think I will start a new thread, since I kind of got off topic.

Well, amazingly so, I got my Passover Miracle. I GOT THE JOB....this is a Miracle!! I am certainly blessed!!

Thank you One and All for all of your help, support, and kindness...and good luck to each and everyone of you....

Reply - Report abuse

searching in Des Plaines, Illinois

83 months ago

Erin, that is FABULOUS!!! Congratulations and best of luck on your first day. Betchya can't wait for that first shiny new paycheck!

Reply - Report abuse

BurnedoutRN in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

Erin Myers in Reseda, California said: Well, amazingly so, I got my Passover Miracle. I GOT THE JOB....this is a Miracle!! I am certainly blessed!!QUOTE]

You certainly are, Erin. Congratulations!

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Congrats!

Reply - Report abuse

Janet in North Hollywood, California

83 months ago

Good luck with the job.

Reply - Report abuse

Erin Myers in District of Columbia

83 months ago

Ktalbert in Manchester, New Hampshire said: Congrats!

Thanks guys!! This is so amazing! I can't wait to be a decent and kind Manager again. I'll remember what I've been through and always treat Others with respect and dignity!

Reply - Report abuse

HIRING in Greenbelt, Maryland

83 months ago

IT BREAKS MY HEART TO HEAR ALL OF THESE HORRIBLE STORIES OF HOW HIRIN MANAGERS MISTREAT INTERVIEW CANDIDATES. ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! PEOPLE ARE OUT OF WORK, NOT OUT OF THEIR MINDS. THINGS HAPPEN IN LIFE WHERE YOU HAVE TO MAKE TOUGH CHOICES. IT IS NOT FAIR THAT SOME JERK, WHO PROBABLY SUCKS AT HIS JOB ANYWAY TO SIT BACK AND MISTREAT PEOPLE. I CANT STAND ARROGANT, ANNOYING PEOPLE WHO FEEL THEY ARE SPECIAL BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LITTLE POWER. IF YOUR ARE SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR WORK AND WILLING TO COMMIT TO BEING DILIGENT CONTACT ME AT DANIGURL3264@GMAIL.COM.

Reply - Report abuse

Kim in Chicago, Illinois

83 months ago

Congratulations Erin! Finally we hear of someone who DID get a job. There is hope. So tell us did you fit the asking items of the job description 100%? Did you have the education, skills and industry background they were looking for? I am just wondering if they really find someone who is a 100% exact match on every single item. Maybe they liked your personality as well. Is this a new opening or was there someone in that position that got promoted or left? I always ask that on interviews and sometimes they say a promotion and other times it was retirement or moving out of state.

When do you start? I hope that this is a long and rewarding career for you. Congrats again!

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Kim in Chicago, Illinois said: Congratulations Erin! Finally we hear of someone who DID get a job. There is hope. So tell us did you fit the asking items of the job description 100%? Did you have the education, skills and industry background they were looking for? I am just wondering if they really find someone who is a 100% exact match on every single item. Maybe they liked your personality as well. Is this a new opening or was there someone in that position that got promoted or left? I always ask that on interviews and sometimes they say a promotion and other times it was retirement or moving out of state.

When do you start? I hope that this is a long and rewarding career for you. Congrats again!

1. Yes.
2.Yes.
3.Yes.
4. New opening for an existing Chain that is expanding in the Area.
5. Two weeks' time.

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Displaced Legal Professional in Denver, Colorado said: Congratulations, Erin!!!!

Good luck with your new job!

Thank you, and from my heart, I sincerely hope everything works out for you.

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Time Warner sent me a questionnaire yesterday asking the same questions they asked a month ago on the phone. Today they called me and asked a few questions and asked if I understood what the job was. I said yes it was explained a month ago. He asked who call me and I said he did. He put me on hold came back and said there was no record that anyone called me. So now I have a face to face interview tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I don't count on anything anymore. It pays 13.50 an hour but it's close to home and the benefits are suppose to be good and I'm tired of worrying about loosing my unemployment.

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

I need some advise. I'm going for an interview tomorrow and one of the questions, which is what all the companies everywhere ask is "what is your weakness". Do any of you have a good answer for this question?

Reply - Report abuse

searching in Arlington Heights, Illinois

83 months ago

Janet in North Hollywood, California said: I need some advise. I'm going for an interview tomorrow and one of the questions, which is what all the companies everywhere ask is "what is your weakness". Do any of you have a good answer for this question?

If you try an pass off a weakness as a strength, it will make you seem phony and disingenuous. Try and think of an area that you would like to improve, such as your knowledge in a particular software or system. And then say that you would like to strengthen your knowledge of _____, and you plan to do that by _______.

Reply - Report abuse

Are You Serious in Denver, Colorado

83 months ago

Jatty in Westfield, Indiana said: What I do to control my frustration is go into an mmo and destroy other people in pvp.
It's a mild solution but keeps me close to the phone just in case a job calls.

A cell phone that travels with me, has definitely been a good investment.

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

searching in Arlington Heights, Illinois said: If you try an pass off a weakness as a strength, it will make you seem phony and disingenuous. Try and think of an area that you would like to improve, such as your knowledge in a particular software or system. And then say that you would like to strengthen your knowledge of _____, and you plan to do that by _______.

My weaknesses are a Strength also, I'm truly a workaholic and a perfectionist. I get things done quickly, do them perfectly, and if I can't, I won't stop re-doing things until they are just "perfect". That means no breaks and no time off until they are done, but boy, I get them done.

In this last Interview for the Job that I just got, I told them that I wanted to improve on flow-through on my PNL....that I was good, but I wanted to be amazing at it.

Reply - Report abuse

Are You Serious in Denver, Colorado

83 months ago

Erin Myers in Reseda, California said: I take notes too, I do, I'm the same way, that way they ONLY have to tell me ONCE, and then I have everything written down so I "have it".

Dude, I've done EVERYTHING I can in INTERVIEWS:

Worn a suit, not worn a suit. Taken notes, not taken notes. Spoke up and sold myself, not sold as heavily, acted humble, stood on my accomplishments. Worn my glasses, not worn them. Worn perfume, not worn perfume. had my hair up, had my hair down. Laughed at jokes, stayed serious. Been myself, and repressed myself...NOTHING IS WORKING.....IT'S H**L OUT THERE. : (

I think there is such a thing as trying too hard to make an impression nowdays. As far as these people who are like, "People who dress up are more likely to get jobs..." I'm like, "Right.....which is why I've approached people recently in JEANS and obtained actual employment or job leads to work in professional business offices? I think it's my actual personality/actual job skills/talents that are convincing these employers and potential employers, not "Oooo the person has on fancy dress pants/clothes....therefore they must be a good person....." " Some of these employers are making big mistakes by hiring (bad) people with (lousy personalities) just because they look good and wear fancy expensive business clothes.

Reply - Report abuse

goiknitwear

83 months ago

I have a physical disability and I am having a very difficult time looking for works. I have had every imagineable emotion there is. I actually think that I may have gone insane at some point, but managed to find my way back. I really experiencing a lot of stress.........

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

I went to Time Warner to interview today. There were 3 people but only one of them spoke. The 3 had forms to fill out. The one speaking to me was making notes, the one next to him looked confused and wasn't taking notes. The guy speaking looked at him and asked if he was ok. He said yes and the interview continued. The other person was a woman and didn't say anything. It was really wierd. When the interview was over they had me go to the lobby for about 15 minutes and wait. Then the person asking the questions came out and said HR would be contacting me within the next couple of days to give me further instructions as to what to do. I asked if this meant that they were going to offer me a job but he said he couldn't say anything, only HR could. Having me wait in the lobby just to tell me HR would be contacting me was really strange.

Reply - Report abuse

Denise in Indianapolis, Indiana

83 months ago

I just stumbled upon this forum and I want to thank everyone. I have been out of work since November, have applied for at least 100 jobs, been on 6 interviews and still do not have a job. I have been feeling like such a loser!!! but now I know I'm not alone. Just reading about everyone's experiences and frustrations has helped.

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

I don't know what the acronyms stand for, but hope nobody is seriously hurt :)

Reply - Report abuse

F.S. in Salem, Massachusetts

83 months ago

Lyndsey in Littleton, Colorado said: I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that posted on how hard it is to get a job! I am so glad that I am not alone. I have applied to at least 50 positions in the past two months and I have not even recieved a phone call or email to say no thank you. I feel that the positions that I applied for were a good fit for me and I had all the qualifications that they were asking for, but I have heard not one damn thing! It is so FRUSTRATING! What am I doing wrong? I feel that I am wasting my time even sending my resume if I am not even going to get a response back one way or another. I JUST WANT TO KNOW EITHER YES OR NO! Why is that so hard? It's the courteous thing to do.

I receive promises that your resume is good and new are jobs coming in all the time. And then no response.

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Janet in North Hollywood, California said: I went to Time Warner to interview today. There were 3 people but only one of them spoke. The 3 had forms to fill out. The one speaking to me was making notes, the one next to him looked confused and wasn't taking notes. The guy speaking looked at him and asked if he was ok. He said yes and the interview continued. The other person was a woman and didn't say anything. It was really wierd. When the interview was over they had me go to the lobby for about 15 minutes and wait. Then the person asking the questions came out and said HR would be contacting me within the next couple of days to give me further instructions as to what to do. I asked if this meant that they were going to offer me a job but he said he couldn't say anything, only HR could. Having me wait in the lobby just to tell me HR would be contacting me was really strange.

Okay, calm down...this could be the time for you to come in and fill out a Background Check/Credit Rating/Drug Test info. They made you wait in the Lobby so that they could discuss you, whether or not they liked you or not. I have done this before myself. So, remember...an Offer is NOT an Offer until you sign the Paperwork. I have continued to Schedule Interviews, should I get any, simply because, my new Job starts in oh, 2 1/2 Weeks..A LOT can HAPPEN in that Time. First Offer STILL wins for me, and should you. Yes, I had my Final Interview yesterday and YES, they Offered me the Job, but I was ALSO told to WAIT for a Day or Two to sign my Offer officially when HR is back in Town to write it up.

Janet, you're gone far with this Company, take a deep breath, and wait for HR to call. In the meantime, keep looking. And, if you get the Job, feel free to contact me, I live near you and would LOVE to Celebrate with you over a cup of coffee. :)

Good luck!

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Erin Myers in District of Columbia said: Okay, calm down...this could be the time for you to come in and fill out a Background Check/Credit Rating/Drug Test info. They made you wait in the Lobby so that they could discuss you, whether or not they liked you or not. I have done this before myself.

Janet, you're gone far with this Company, take a deep breath, and wait for HR to call. In the meantime, keep looking. And, if you get the Job, feel free to contact me, I live near you and would LOVE to Celebrate with you over a cup of coffee. :)

Good luck!

Okay, so here's a question for everyone...which Offer would you take, Company #1 or Company #2?:

1. Company #1: No Benefits (at all; NONE), 1 week's Unpaid Vacation. 10k "more" per Year than Company #2. Promised Offer Letter to be sent w/in 2 days to me, Offer Letter still not sent. Ongoing issues with me already due to not calling/following up when they should/keeping their Word.

2. Company #2: FULL Benefits, everything from Credit Union to Disability, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, Gym Discount. 10k less than Company #1. HR already contacted me to get the ball rolling/paperwork, has given me a timeline on when everything would be good to go/expect to "start".

Which one would YOU choose? Does $ trump Benefits?

Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Company #2. They already definitely gave you an offer where #1 one said they would call you. A bird in the hand is better than a bird in the bush.

Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.