Getting a job with a drug felony conviction

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Godschzn1 in Martinsville, Virginia

86 months ago

Lifer in Morristown, New Jersey said: I'm so sorry, but your chances of getting work in the medical field is almost nil. You may legally be turned down for jobs in this field due to the relationship of your drug conviction and business necessity, especially if your convicted of a second drug felony.

It's your decision on what to do, but getting that degree will certainly not hurt you. Employment for felons is almost non-existent.

May god bless you.

Thank you, I figured as much. I am definitely going to change my major.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SupportExpungement

86 months ago

Lifer in Morristown, New Jersey said: I'm so sorry, but your chances of getting work in the medical field is almost nil. You may legally be turned down for jobs in this field due to the relationship of your drug conviction and business necessity, especially if your convicted of a second drug felony.

It's your decision on what to do, but getting that degree will certainly not hurt you. Employment for felons is almost non-existent.

May god bless you.

In addition to praying you can send letters to the President, and Members of Congress & the Senate. Share this link with all your family and friends - even with strangers. We are the People who elected these People to work for the People. The more noise you make - the more you'll be heard!

www.petition2congress.com/2/1977/go/343321

Let us send as many letters so as we can and let them know it's time to stop dodging their responsibility to us.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

one step ahead in Houston, Texas

84 months ago

Godschzn1 in Martinsville, Virginia said: Thank you, I figured as much. I am definitely going to change my major.

i work in a medical clinic and i have a drug conviction. It really depends on the doctor or the field you go in. If you're honest it won't hurt you and its not like there are drugs there. I didnt have a problem with drugs I just had a problem with the person I was with and now I'm marked for life but you learn to move on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

animalplant in New York, New York

77 months ago

i have two non-felony drug conviction.I am trying to find work in the medical field do i even stand a chance ????? thank u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

southcoastrecovery in los angeles

73 months ago

Thanks for sharing .

[url=www.southcoastrecovery.com]Drug Rehab[/url]

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

southcoastrecovery in los angeles

72 months ago

HI,

There are some Drug Rehab centers is there to cure you.

www.southcoastrecovery.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mr. blue in Newark, New Jersey

67 months ago

Hi I have a felony conviction 7yrs old do I have a chance in research science

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.